Start by marking “Never Say Never (Written in the Stars, #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Say Never (Written in the Stars, #2)

Never Say Never

(Written in the Stars #2)

They say without darkness there can be no light.
As someone who grew up in another’s shadow,
I know this to be true.
Every story has two sides… and this is mine.
Every broken truth and shattered lie.
A story about picking up the pieces, moving on and finding love; even in the dark.

Never Say Never ~ Written in the Stars Series Book #2 (standalone)

Genre - Contemporary Romance
ebook
Published June 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Never Say Never, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Say Never

Cary Hart
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Never say never is a story about revenge, but it's more than that. it is full of anger, angst, bitterness, lies, deceit, betrayal, but it's also a story about forgiveness, healing, overcoming and second chances.

Scarlett never had an easy life, always fighting to become more that what she was destined to be. Determined to not turn into the one person she vowed she would never become.

Cohen James -A dark, passionate, intense sexy as hell man who comes tumbling into Scarlett's world seeking revenge
Heather Nobbs
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! When we met Scarlett in the previous book she was not a nice person one might even say she was a b*!ch. After reading this book I have changed how I feel about Scarlett. Now you get her side of what happened in book 1 and you realize that she acts the way she does to protect herself and she does question why she acts like she does but the damage is already done.
Scarlett meets Cohen and he has a secret he is hiding from her. You can feel the attraction & chemistry between
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was full of surprises. It wasn’t predictable. I really hope there is another book in this series.
Antonette
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fantastic story and a definite 5+ plus stars. It’s a story about revenge but it’s so much more than that.

Brittany Holland did a wonderful job with her beautifully captivating words that drew you in and made you never want to leave. The story was full of angst and deceit but was also a story about forgiveness and redemption. A story of two broken souls finding themselves and each other.

Cohen and Scarlett...sigh...

The attraction and chemistry between these two was so powerful. The
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4 happily ever after stars!! Little did I know once reading this that it was, basically, a twist on a classic fairytale. And I love fairytales!!

This is book two in the “Written in the Stars” series. And this can be read as a stand alone but I will admit I was missing some pieces and wish I would have read the first book. I do not recommend reading as a stand alone.

“But even saints have a past.”

As I mentioned earlier this book is a twist on Peter Pan! Between the character names, the company nam
Dawn Yacovetta
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scarlett is a multi-dimensional character we first meet in the author's first book of the series, Happily Ever Never. She seems to have a wicked streak that is hard for her to overcome. She, in fact, is a hard, demanding woman who needs this tough exterior to hide the brokenness inside of her. Her background is tragic though she live a magical life on the Everland estate with the rest of the Lost Boys. She becomes a shrewd businesswoman who believes Piers, a man she was raised with and works wit ...more
Linda Carlson
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

I love Scarlett’s point of view. This gave a whole new perspective and insight to these characters. I have to admit that I didn’t like Scarlett in book one because she was a jealous brat!

I love the loyalty and tightness surrounding the friendship that Piers, Teddy and Scarlett share. They have the commonality of being orphaned in some way, being one of the broken and living in a home with a loving person such as Wendy. However, things aren’t always what they seem.

This story shows more
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Brittany Holland book, and I have to say that I loved every minute of the exciting ride that I was taken on. I just wish that I hadn't come fashionable late to the party. And even though I could tell that Scarlett would have been hard to like in the previous book, in this book, there was big insight into why she acted like she did in a lot of instances, because she still had her moments. With that being said, this is her story, about what went on in her mind, how hard it was to ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"When Cohen meets Scarlett he plans on using her to exact his revenge on his Father. But he didn’t expect to have feelings for her.

I enjoyed Never Say Never. It focused on a group that grew up together and are still connected through work endeavors and friendship. It showed us how they became the people they are now and why they wanted revenge.

This story has secrets, twists and turns until the end and I can’t wait to read more of the friends’ stories!" ~Natalie

For book two of this series, I sa
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! After reading Happy Ever Never I was not a fan of Scarlett's at all. She was pretty awful. But then I read Never Say Never and now I love her!

Scarlett had a pretty awful childhood. Sent to a group home at a young age, she finds a new family with Piers and Theo. She falls for Piers and believes he is the Prince in her fairy tale. Except he loves Willow and it takes Scarlett a really long time to accept that. Now, she must stand on her own and find a new happiness away from Piers. Enter Cohen
Teri
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
So Ms Scarlet has a heart after all. Wouldn't you know that her story would be controversial and be the center of buckets of confusion and lies. The lies are starting to get to her. All of the pain and heartache from her actions is coming back full circle. Scarlet is feeling the weight of her actions and it's all too much. That is until she is rescued time and again by Cohen. Lies, lies and more lies. The walls of lies and the repercussions pour out and this author twist it up big time. By the t ...more
Cindy C
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Happy Ever Never (book 1), I wasn't sure if I could love Scarlett's character since she was pretty nasty throughout the book. Turns out, after you get to know her and what she went through, she's pretty great! Enter Cohen, sexy pirate extraordinaire. You want to hate his scheming and his lying but I promise...stick it out with him because he's worth it! The subtle references to Peter Pan was a great twist in both of these stories and I really enjoyed that! This book has a great bui ...more
Julia Gerard
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from a contest! I had never read Brittany Holland before, but I will be reading more of her, including going back and grabbing book 1 of this series. This is a stand alone book, and oh boy was it fantastic! There are so many lies and secrets through the whole story, and you will cry! Three lost children come together to be a family, then grow up, but while some things stay the same, things change, the dynamic changes, more is added to the mix. This is a rollercoaster, so buc ...more
Natalie Johnson
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Allisyn
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amped-up-books
I loved this book!! It had me captivated from the start and I loved the characters and the storyline! I loved Scarlett's coming into herself while falling for Cohen. The growth both of them show throughout the book just makes my heart burst. I didn't want the book to end it was so good!! I can't wait to read everything Brittany Holland has written and writes in the future!!

This is the second in the series but can be read as a standalone. The first book is Happy Ever Never.
Fabiola Francisco
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a powerful and deep story! I loved reading more of this series and the deep roots all the characters are weaved into. The pain, emotions, and hurt were felt deeply as I turned page after page. A story about love, forgiveness, and the damage secrets can do, Never Say Never is beautifully written. Holland has a way of creating a story that just comes to life.
Sam
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK IS LIKE BEING SWEPT BY THE OCEAN. MAGICAL

This book is AMAZING! 2 lost souls finding true love in a web of lies! This book keeps you turning the page. Cohen is the epitome of sexy pirate. *Swoon* Scarlett’s journey has all the feels. Seriously get this book! As a pirate lover man this makes my hot top list.
Elle Spaulding
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved loved loved!! It took a little time to warm up to Scarlett, and zero time to warm up to Cohen....but their love was incredible! Such an amazing story. Loved every minute of it. I hope there is more to come....
Cindy Colwell
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I loved all the characters. I loved that we could see good in every character. I like that it had the message that any kind of dynamic can still create a happy family. I did not read the 1st book but now I plan to.
Juli Hall
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book of Ms. Holland's that I've read and I'm impressed. Scarlett and Cohen are both damaged but with each others help and love they can heal. This story had me hooked from the first chapter, I couldn't put it down. I'm looking forward to reading more from Ms Holland
Patti Gunkel
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow, from the first chapter to the last I couldn't get enough of this book. the twists and turns of the story really kept me reading. I love the chemistry between Cohen and Scarlett, I am happy they both found their happy ever after.
Christy Pastore
Shelves: 2018-reads
Never Say Never is a phenomenal story that no one should miss reading. Brittany Holland penned a beautifully compelling story with supremely written dialogue and combustible chemistry. This story is so much more than revenge. It is a minefield of betrayal, desire, heartache and suspenseful twists.

Scarlett and Cohen find a way into your head and heart, and you feel everything--the pain, the sadness and the hope.

Snap this one up!
Sep 04, 2018
Ellen Parker
Dec 04, 2018
Aug 09, 2018

Written in the Stars (2 books)
  • Happy Ever Never (Written in the Stars, #1)