Start by marking “My Dad Got Sick: Love & Insights From A Caregiver's Unexpected Journey Through Cancer” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Most of us, at one time or another, have encountered tragedy.

If you find yourself reading the description of this book, I assume this is the case for you and I'd like to say I'm truly sorry. To be honest, I really wish everything in this book were tales of fiction and that my experiences were all a dream. But the stories I courageously share, are my own truthful encounter
Published May 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about My Dad Got Sick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Dad Got Sick

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Joan
Jan 07, 2019 rated it liked it
The line “I can still fondly remember the look of sadness that would blanket my dad’s face upon hearing his diagnosis” made me think, “WHAT??!!” I remember the look on my Mom’s face when she got her bad news, and ‘fondly’ is absolutely NOT how I’d describe the experience. We were shocked, and quite frankly blindsided. Yikes! However, that being said, there are good tips and advice to be had.
Nadia Pietracupa
Jan 07, 2019
Vanessa Holm
is currently reading it
Jan 29, 2019
Jay Perry is the co-author of "Take Charge of Your Talent", and a Master Certified Coach who helps people to take advantage of both business and personal challenges in unique and powerful ways. His clients include Fortune 500 corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and creative artists. He is also known as one of the world’s leading mentors for new coaches seeking professional certification.

Jay’s cli