Start by marking “The Stage (Radical Rock Stars, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Stage (Radical Rock Stars, #6)

The Stage

(Radical Rock Stars #6)

The Stage.

Even rock stars get star-struck. Meeting heavy metal icon Brandon Bullet is a dream come true for Tommy Blade. When Immortal Angel decides to add Tommy’s rock star idol as a guest singer to their set at the Get Rocked Festival, sparks fly and egos collide.

Angel Garcia, Immortal Angel’s flashy frontman, isn’t happy about sharing the spotlight or Tommy’s attention

To ask other readers questions about The Stage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Stage

Aղցela W.
This was a short quick read that I wish was longer. Tommy, Angel, Jessi and the rest of Immortal Angel are in Las Vegas for a rock fest. when the meet Brandon Bullet and Bulletproof he is Tommy idol and it makes Angel jealous that Tommy is fan boying out to Brandon. When they decide to do a song together Tommy had no idea that it would be hot as hell to see them together. This book had a few hot sex scenes in it. Angel begins acting secretive for a good reason. Angel and Jessi have also come alo ...more
Emily Seelye
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, m-m, musicians, triads
In this novella brings the guys from Immortal Angel together with Bulletproof at a Vegas music festival.

Tommy Blade is excited to find out his music idol Brandon Bullet is staying in the same hotel as his family and band mates. They end up finding a way to collaborate at the festival.

This was a fun and easy read. The only real conflict was a touch of jealousy between Tommy and his husband, Angel, particularly when Angel is being secretive and pulls a few disappearing acts.

I don’t want to spoil
Kathleen R.
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Well this was a surprising read. It didn't take me very long to get through this latest book by Jenna Galicki and considering it wasn't the Bulletproof series (which is my only other reads by this author), i had no troubles following this story about the Immortal Angels.

While it's a MMF menage story, the story about Tommy, Jessi and Angel is really quite captivating. I'll admit that i peaked at the previous books in the series, curious about whose story readers get, and from all the co
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
The Stage novella contains bands from Immortal Angel and Bulletproof series and we get to see that just like we get star struck so do famous people and feelings of jealousy can occur even when it comes to your idol. I loved that we got to see more on both band characters and that sexual chemistry even with jealously is still hot as ever. I gotta say I will never look at a Vegas elevator the same way after reading this book! Haha
Most of Tommy’s life unfolds on stage and this story is no differen
Kathy Aronoff
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What happens when two of the hottest singers in Rock/Punk get to together for the world's sexiest duet? Emotions are flying all over the place as Tommy Blade realizes a dream of his and comes face to face with Brandon Bullet, Angel is very aware of the talented band and their hotter than hell lead singer, but when Tommy is "fan-girling" Angel is feeling a little insecure, that is until he and Brandon are on The Stage together - Oh how the tables have turned. Thank God for Jessi, keeping everyone ...more
Sassy Southern
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I will start this review stating I have never read any of the books from this author. I enjoyed it and some how had no idea that Tommy(m), Jessi(f) and Angel(m) were all married. Lol. So when I started I was like, Huh? Over all is was great I liked the characters and the chemistry they had was on point.
In this book the bands are in Las Vegas putting on a show. Tommy and Angel are part of Immortal Angels which is a well known band. Tommy is super excited to meet his all time favorite singer Bra
Christie Howell
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Stage!

Tommy Blade is excited to be in the same Las Vegas event as his idol Brandon Bullet. When he and Angel run into Jeremy and Alan in the hall Tommy starts fanboying after them asking about Brandon. Angel doesn't like seeing this side of Tommy. Then when they hit the casino they're escorted to the VIP area where they run into Brandon and his lead guitarist Derek. They hit it off with Tommy but Angel isn't that impressed. Tommy notices Angel doing things he wouldn't normally do and Derek
avid reader 1
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have not read the series on the Immortal Angels. I don’t know why since I enjoyed the Bulletproof series so much. That being said…I enjoyed this. I appreciate a good crossover, and this is very good. I was able to infer from context the relationships of the other series’ characters.
It is interesting to see the dynamics of the relationship between Angel, Tommy, and Jessi. Their interactions are love and passion filled. They are believable and beautiful in their love for each other and their chi
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.50 Stars

The Stage is a great book. I love that Immortal Angel and Bulletproof are at a music festival together in Las Vegas. Tommy has been a huge fan of Brandon Bullet for years. I loved seeing him fan over Brandon. Then they get to preform together and it’s great until Tommy sees the chemistry between Brandon and Angel that was the same as he shared with Angel and no one else. Add to it all the secret rehearsals and Tommy is left feeling out of the loop and wondering what is really going on.
Caroline
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Stage was a fun and easy read, I really enjoyed it. This book is a cross over with the characters from Immortal Angel and Bulletproof all at a Rock Festival in Vegas. There was a great storyline, lots of steamy bits but more than anything the characters openly live their lives publicly embracing their sexualities.

I have previously read all the books in the Bulletproof Series, and loved them all, I haven't read the Radical Rock Stars Series but definitely will be now.

Reviewed for Amo's Book C
Lindsay Crook
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My two favourite fictional bands meet in this fun little novella Bulletproof and Immortal Angel are both performing at a Vegas festival..Tommy Blade gets star struck by Brandon Bullet,then gets jealous when Angel and Brandon mesh their talents..Cute rockstar kids,not sex scenes and a whole lot of rock makes this a perfect quick satisfying read..I'm hoping for a Bulletproof Angel collaboration in the future..
Sam
Aug 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I have loved this series right from the beginning. Whilst it was great to see Jessi and Angel sharing a love connect. I felt this was more about Tommy and Angel's love story and that Jessi was just a side character. I felt like she was just randomly thrown in. That it was not really the about the love connection between the three of them. I understand that it is a novella. The sex is raunchy and hot. But I wanted more.
Bella Jeanisse
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hit from Jenna Galecki! I read this story when it was part of the Get Rocked boxed set and loved it then. Now I have the enhanced version and fell in love all over again. It's brilliant to combine her two amazing bands into one book. Tommy and Brandon are two of my favorite characters. What an awesome festival that would have been to attend.
Mel Shank
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jenna Galicki's Radical Rock Stars series is always a winner in my book.
Fun, steamy, erotic tales! And THE STAGE was not a disappointment.
Can be read as a Stand alone but will be more enjoyable if you read the series.
Lots of steamy action and just a great read...
Texas Hugs and Happy Reading
Kaila
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this was amazing.. it was sexy and fun.. and it brought together two series into one and im curious if there will be more.. it was really well written and had a few spots i didnt see coming.. the emotions are strong and raw.. very well done story
Ashley
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story a lot! The author did a good job with creating fun characters that are deep. I recommend reading if you want some music drama in your life!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Booklover82
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like this update to the great series Radical Rock Stars and Bulletproof. Catching up with Tommy, Jessi and Angel was fun. This book ran the gambit of emotions, was very hot and had a great ending. Thanks so much for inviting me to read it. Looking forward to more books from this author.
Wendy Schuffert
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! This book was awesome. I literally couldn't put it down. Jenna is a wonderful writer. People will love this book.
Sherry
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always, a great read! I loved how the two series blended so well together and I'm looking forward to more books in both series!
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

This book was the sexiest m/m book that I’ve read yet. Wow!
Crystal
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it
✿-Anna-✿
If I'd ever go to a ROCK concert these to two bands are definitely the concerts I'd go to.
tammy rufo
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
really great read, love this series! would def recommend.
Bran Zesti
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Another good book in a series that must be read, it give a little bit of everything for you to read
Crystal
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Stage is a fun and sexy read. I was so excited that I was getting another short story of my favorite threesome Jessie, Tommy and Angel of Immortal Angel. It was so good to see what they've been upto. I also liked the guys from Bulletproof, so I will be grabbing their books soon. Enjoyed this so much.
Bob
Vicki
Jun 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Jenna Galicki, Author of Adult Contemporary Romance

Jenna Galicki writes in multiple genres including m/m/f, m/f, and m/m. She is predominantly known for her Radical Rock Stars Series. The Prince of Punk Rock (Radical Rock Stars Book 1) was a finalist in the 2015 Bisexual Book Awards.

Jenna is a strong advocate for LGBT rights and marriage equality. A native New Yorker, she now resides in Southern C

Radical Rock Stars (6 books)
  • The Prince of Punk Rock: Radical Rock Stars Book 1
  • Between A Rock and A Hard Place (Radical Rock Stars, #2)
  • Punk Rock Resurrection: Radical Rock Stars Book 3
  • Rock Star Redemption (Radical Rock Stars, #4)
  • Punk Rock-A-Bye Baby: Radical Rock Stars Book 5