Start by marking “Beyond Her Desire (Beyond Surrender, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Her Desire (Beyond Surrender, #3)

Beyond Her Desire

(Beyond Surrender #3)

With his ring, I wed.
With his collar, I obey.

By my own free will, I surrendered my life to my Master. I vowed to honor him through my thoughts, words, and actions. We were linked by love and trust. He would never forsake me. He owned me. Even when sharing my body with other men.

But when tragedy strikes, his control attempts to carry us through. But cracks show in my
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 372 pages
Published May 29th 2019 by Nicky F. Grant
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Her Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Her Desire

Start your review of Beyond Her Desire (Beyond Surrender, #3)
Ri
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

The amount of detail that goes into this author's stories boggles my mind. There are a ton of BDSM books out there but rarely one that truly portrays a story that is one hundred percent authentic when it comes to a 24/7 relationship. While this is new to me, and not something that I would do personally it still intrigued me.

The writing is enticing juxtaposed with cautious. The characters are vulnerable and yet trust implicitly. I felt both of these characters as they vacillated in how
Nikitasbookreviews
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wtfff did i just read? Brit and Damien’s story is full of love, heartache and passion... the dynamic between them was interesting l loved every minute of it!! The way that nicky writes, damn i really feel like I’d be into that lifestyle now lol she makes me want to try it out.
This has been one of the rawest and emotional read for me, there’s so much pain between two people who love each other!
Loved the way the story unfolded and I couldn’t put it down at all! I was so invested from beginning to
Robin Hill
If you’re into BDSM romance, chances are, you one-clicked this baby the second you read the blurb. Congrats. You’re in for something special.

For the rest of you who might be on the fence because of the BDSM aspect, please stick with me for a second because I need to convince you not to bypass this work of art because you think it might not be for you. If you’re into angsty, heartbreaking, emotional, sexy, marital strife/friends to lovers romance that digs deep, it’s for you.

Yes, BDSM is a
Alexandra
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five dangerous stars! This book will set your e-reader and you on fire!

There are so many books in the world but there is nothing compared to Beyond Her Desire by Nicky F. Grant. This is one of those stories that crawl so deeply into your head—where you're not merely reading a book but feeling it too. It is hot craziness wrapped in temptation. I really don’t like to make comparisons but in my opinion this is one of the best BSDM romances I have had the pleasure to read. Better than any shade! It
Lynette Habak
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For some giving up control to another can be terrifying. For others it is a way of life. But what if that way of life is disrupted?
Brit was on a downward spiral until Damien showed her not only love but what structure and control can offer. Everything was going perfectly in their unconventional sex and love life. Bringing in a third was a way to enhance their sexual Dom/Sub experience. It was a scene of play and pleasure until the foundation they built is fractured.
The love Brit and Damien
diann bryan
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 3! In the series! The title fits to a tee! Beyond her Desire is something to experience!

Brit and Damien’s Love story is full of Passion and heartache.
Having control and dominance over their personal life Damien has kept structure in their marriage, but when things go out of control the story takes off.

Brit’s finds focused peace in her art and when she meets Fox at her art class he introduces her to the art of tying rope. Together with Damien they find that their souls can find peace
Nicky Grant
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
BEYOND HER DESIRE IS LIVE! $50 AMAZON GC GIVEAWAY HERE: http://bit.ly/2KfsMeF

You've never experienced a romance like this!

description

Experience the heartbreaking, emotional romance between Brit, Damien, and Fox! Available now on Amazon and #FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

ONE-CLICK/Free on KU Amazon: https://amzn.to/2WBicp0

Add Beyond her Desire to your Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/2JZ3UIg

Blurb

With his ring, I wed.
With his collar, I obey.
With my body, I share.

By my own free will, I surrendered my life to my
Michele
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**LIVE NOW!!**

5 "Master-ful" Stars!

Theirs may have been an unconventional love story but it was an incredibly beautiful one. Brit and Damien have a Dom/Sub relationship and are also married. They have experienced some significant losses recently and it has altered the landscape of their relationship. It is clear that what has worked for them in the past is clearly not working in the present. Brit also uses art as an outlet but finds that she's holding back in her art as well and not allowing
April Moran
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy. Smoking. Hotness. W>T>F> did I just read? Lol. Ok...for starters, let me state that in no way do I understand the lifestyle. At all. However, underneath all of that, is a love story between two very broken people. How they deal with their heartache, and the person who helps them deal with it, was very real, very emotional and at times, very painful. Even when I was uncomfortable with a scene, I was still in love with the story and the journey the characters were traveling. Ms. ...more
Colleen
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I literally had tears in my eyes as I finished this beautiful story today. Tears that were not really sad tears just a cathartic release. I have read nothing in all my years of reading this genre like this. I was completely invested in this couple. I was fighting for this couple. I was grieving with this couple. I was elated for this couple. I learned a lot from this couple.

What a unique story. We have Brit and Damien and couple that has been married for 10 years. In a full 24/7 D/s
Misty
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart has broken into a million pieces for Brit. Such an emotional and heartbreaking story. Brit and Damien have such a strong marriage, but are so broken individually. My heart felt so much sympathy for Brit. She hasn't been allowed to be free, she doesn't know what freedom is.

Brit and Damien live the Sub/Dom lifestyle twenty-four seven. Brit is a very likeable character who has suffered loses and lives in lot of emotional pain. She only feels whole when she's submitting herself to her
Kelly Graham
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although this is book 3 in the series it is the first book that I have read and I absolutely loved it, as far as I’m concerned I enjoyed and understood the story so much that I couldn’t have missed out on anything by not reading the previous books.
Brit and Damien are master and slave but also husband and wife although they’ve been together 10 years, over the past year after trying to deal with a tragedy their relationship is no longer working as fluidly as it should.
Brit is blocking up her
Anna
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brit and Damien, le sigh! All the feels. She is his heart as he is hers. After a devastating loss, he has pushed rules and boundaries for them to help her heal. One thing has been pushing her back to her art, which brings Fox into their lives. Another is a tragic accident which makes both of them dig deep. This book explores what dominance and submission mean when the parts that make us whole are broken. What love is. How sharing your heart can help heal a broken duo. Their journey takes a ...more
Dee Winston
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow!! This book was more than a hot read!!! I've been following this series and knew it was going to be good, but I didn't know it was going to have so many life lessons in it.!! This book has put me in a book coma!! I have so much to process. And Fox!! Wow!! He's so... I don't even have words for him. He's the person in this book that really moved me. I hope he gets his own book he needs to be explored.
Kirstie Davis
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read all 3 books in this series and this was by far my favorite. There is love, passion, heartache and personal growth through the whole thing. Unlike the first two, this book is in 1st POV which I think is why I enjoyed it so much more. I was really able to connect with Damien & Britt.
Heather
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
This was a very emotional read! I don't usually go for the master/slave dynamic but it was easily portrayed and felt throughout the book and well as the characters struggles. I really liked the story a lot!
Cathy
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Grant's best book yet! It takes you through the complexities of relationships of those in the BDSM scene, and the risks of bringing a third into a partnership already showing cracks.

I had moments where I seriously wanted to slap characters but in the end I fell in loe with them all and my heart was all twisted and torn through the journey.

Beautifully written and bloody sexy too!

4.5 Stars
Catherine Callaway
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful writing! Beautiful love story! Also HOT HOT HOT! I would recommend this to everyone. I absolutely loved how well you get to know the characters and their amazing love story. Definitely worth reading!
Alley Ciz
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to beta read this book and it so did not disappoint. There is so much heat and underlying it each of the characters grow and evolve in a way that keeps you wanting to know more while cheering them on. Loved it
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
After reading the first two books in this series, which I loved, I was really looking forward to Brit and Damien's story. Once again the writing is impeccable, told from a dual perspective I got all of the feelings from both parties in detail, which I really enjoyed.

I didn't feel that I related to this book as much as I did the other two; yes, the story was good but I felt there was a lot less angst in this book than the last two. It was easier going with a slow burn. This story was
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
As crazy as this is gonna sound.... This was a heartbreaking beautifully written story. This is book three in the series and it revolves around Damien, Brit, and Fox.
Damien is an architect and loves to create, and give his clients what they dream of. Brit is an artist as she expressed everything through her paintings. Fox now Fox is also an artist, but his art is expressed through live people and is very erotic.
Damien and Brit have suffered a huge loss, and along the way they lost themselves.
Caroline
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beyond Her Desire was an unconventional but beautiful love story, full of emotion. This story was well written, heartbreaking at times, and included some hot steamy bits.

This was Brit and Damien's story. A couple living a 24/7 master / slave lifestyle, desperately trying to find themselves after tragedy. There strong love and with the help of a third, following a further life changing event, they try to find what they have lost.

I've read each book in this series and am really looking forward to
Lisa Marie Barrera
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!! WHAT DID I JUST FINISHED READING!! BEYOND HER DESIRE by Nicky Grant BLEW ME AWAY and She is a New Author for me!! WOW! WOW! WOW!!
Brit and Damien's Storytelling was Heartwreching and Emotional distress of Epic proportions Plus Beautifully Written!! It was such a Rollercoaster ride of TWISTS AND TURNS INTO the UNKNOWN!! LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!
DEFINITELY A MUST READ BOOK AND DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO READ MORE FROM NICKY!!!
Judie
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

This read was one heck of an emotional & hot rollercoaster ride that I completely did not want to get off of! A must-read!!! Putting down the kindle was not something I wanted to do while reading this book. Be sure to check it out!!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Beyond Her Desire is book Three in the Beyond Surrender Series. This is the story of Brit, Damien and Fox. These books can be standalone if you wish to do so.
Brit and Damien are married but they have suffered from a traumatic loss that has left them floating by. Damien had show Brit into a world of passion, possibilities that she thrived in but now they have need to enhance their spark again with leads to Brit picking Fox to inter into their relationship. They have added a third to their
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
This an emotional accounting of the journey Brit and Damien must undertake in order to find balance and freedom in their relationship. Not only are they in a D/s relationship, but they are also married. Only through this structured approach to their lives, they have been able to experience a sense of balance in their lives.
Now we find Brit going through a period of self-doubt. She wants the freedom to express herself through her art, but Damien is not quite sure she is ready for this. As they
Amy Stephens
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BDSM is not my typical genre to read, but every now and then, I like to read something different. Nicky F. Grant is a new author to me, and, well, I was so pleased with her latest release, Beyond Her Desire, I can't wait to go back and read the first two installments in the Beyond Surrender series.

Grant's writing was fresh and the story didn't have that fake feel to it that some BDSM stories have. Brit and Damien felt like realistic people. Their story wasn't just on the surface, it actually had
Charlotte Clavier
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
When i started this book i had a preconception of what i thought this book was about. Mainly when it mentioned BDSM i was picturing red rooms, dominant men & various paddles, whips....etc. What i got apart from some of the above is a story about love, truth, loss, heartbreak and honesty. Its about a married couple Brit & Damien coming to terms with a loss in a master & slave relationship. The dynamic that creates & how that can also be destructive when other things in their life ...more
Carol Rupprecht
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beyond Her Desire was such a touching and raw book of self-discovery after having something traumatic happen in your life. Sometimes events affect you more than you think they do. You try to solve problems in ways that you are accustomed to, thinking that the issues will be solved, even though they are really just painted over for the time being. I really loved how the relationships progressed and evolved throughout the story. It was interesting to see how each main character had a piece of ...more
Saskia
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author so I wasn’t sure what to expect.

Judging from the blurb I expected more BDSM oriented scenes then were in the book. There is nothing extreme in this book. There is a consensual third party.

This is mostly an emotional book and journey of a couple who are trying to find their way back together after a tragedy. There is loss, sadness, guilt, anger and so much more. Britt express her feeling through her art and seeing that was wonderful to read.

I enjoyed the
Goodreads Librari...: Amazon Loink 3 226 May 31, 2019 09:43AM
Goodreads Librari...: Combine a book into the series 2 16 May 25, 2018 10:41AM

• Drop Dead Dirty
  • Dreams of 18
  • What We Do in the Night (Day to Night, #1)
  • Depraved (Sinful, #3)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • A Lesson in Thorns (Thornchapel, #1)
  • When Rivals Fall (Bayshore Rivals #1)
  • Save Me
  • Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1)
  • Dating Roulette
  • The Truth about Heartbreak
  • Feast of Sparks (Thornchapel, #2)
  • The Dare (North Woods University, #2)
  • Severance
  • Save Grace (Blood Legion MC, #2)
  • Callum's Hell
  • Concerto (North Security, #2)
  • Master of Games (Gods of Vegas Book 2)
Nicky's emotionally rich, vibrant stories take place in cities, thrumming with energy. There, her heroines come up against personal and professional challenges, and are pushed to break new ground and become better versions of themselves. Nicky gives her characters just the right amount of conflict to create a satisfying push and pull, one that keeps her readers up late at night, wanting to know ...more

Beyond Surrender (4 books)
  • Beyond the Masks (Beyond Surrender, #1)
  • Beyond the Truth (Beyond Surrender, #2)
  • Beyond Eden (Beyond Surrender, #4)
“Damien’s thumb brushes over my lips as I follow his lead. “Fox, what do you think of her lips?” A pause. My stomach sinks, hoping Fox will find enjoyment tonight. “They’re tempting. A siren of danger. One kiss and the world would end.” “Her lips are poison to a man’s soul. The day I stole her kiss, she was truly the thief.” 0 likes
“In order to contain the love freely given in a marriage like mine, a Master must mold it and care for it, never to let it outgrow the bonds we have promised each other. Fox doesn’t stand a chance. A gentleman Dom agreement exchanges across the table. He would have my wife, the way I would allow it.” 0 likes