Start by marking “The Ties That Bind” as Want to Read:
The Ties That Bind

The Ties That Bind

(The Ties That Bind Saga #1)

Grab your backstage pass for an exclusive glimpse behind fame and fortune into the heart of rock 'n roll. Explore the complex lives and loves of three musical families connected by secrets one man will kill to protect.

Farin O’Conner is making her dreams—well, her father’s dreams—come true. Driven by his memory as much as the nightmares over his mysterious death fifteen yea
Published May 24th 2018 by Ties That Bind Saga (first published April 11th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Ties That Bind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ties That Bind

Grace E.
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book sucked me in and took over my life. I could not put it down. It's a page turner, and turner. This author did her work, hands down. She didn't just throw a story together, but she created something real. At times, I forgot this was a book and not real life. Jordan is such a sweet guy. You can't help but love him. Then there's Chris. You'll hate him, but you still love him. You can't help it. And Farin, I want to be Farin in my next life. I envied her. I followed this story to the end of ...more
Janet
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful and sometimes tragic tale of love, passion, and remorse, all entangled against the backdrop of the music industry "ways." The creative pacing is spot-on for this romantic suspense novel; the characters are well-developed--you often feel both love and hate for a few of them at the same time! Really gets your heart involved. I thoroughly enjoyed this novel and look forward to reading more from Heather O'Brien.
Skye
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A heartbreaking story of a girl who cannot let go of the past of any past. Farin holds onto heartbreak and it swallows her whole. As a reader you cheer for her to win against all the emotional battles and dangerous situations. The writing is descriptive and pulls you in, I stayed up late to finish the book. I had to know what was going to happen next!
Amanda Williams
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely entertaining read that kept me gripped to each and every page. I was engrossed in the relationships between the characters. I felt immediately pulled into the storyline and couldn't put it down. An absolute must read
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was heartbreaking and beautiful. It was epic and I can’t wait for the next book. I was completely enthralled from the beginning to the end. I hate cliffhangers, but I have a feeling that it’s going to be worth it.
Cherie Lawrence
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Smart, stylish, sexy and compelling! Couldn't put it down. At last, a novel thoroughly researched with fresh writing and intriguing characters. I could visualize and feel every subtle nuance. But wait! There are twists of fate and bold choices that make you wonder what's coming in the next chapter. This is adult writing at its best. An insider's look at fame, family and reversals of fortune. Plus a healthy dose of contemporary humor and excitement. I just bought the second in the Ties That Bind ...more
Michael Elston
I really enjoyed this book. I don't normally read this type or genre, but I read this when it was first published, and it left me anxious for the next one.
Great job Ms. O'Brien.
Debbie Mcteague
Jul 11, 2018
Sashi1959icloud.Com
Aug 28, 2018
Heather O'Brien is a fiction author and no stranger to the creative arts. The great-great-granddaughter of world-renowned cellist Bruno Steindel of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Heather can trace her creative roots back to five generations of notable musicians, artists and toy makers. Her family tree contains the branches of many disciplines of the finer arts.

Her debut book, The Ties That Bind,
“There are only two things you’ll ever need to know about me, Farin—and you should know them well. I’m very smart, and I’m very rich.” 0 likes