Start by marking “Half Done Fun” as Want to Read:
Half Done Fun

Half Done Fun

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Half Done Fun is an entertaining drawing/doodle book that makes it easier for those who want to practice their drawing and observation skills. It offers symmetrical (or closely symmetrical) things, humans, and animals that are half drawn so you can focus on finishing the other half and not worrying about 'what to draw'. For children over 11 years and adults, as well.
Paperback, 1, 66 pages
Published May 24th 2018 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Half Done Fun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Half Done Fun

Briar's Reviews
Half Done Fun by Katja Vartiainen is a unique book for all of your doodling fun!

This book is seriously fun! I always liked drawing, colouring and painting when I was younger but slowly lost it as I got older (and had less time to do all the fun things I did in my youth).

There's helpful tips and suggestions, which helps a lot! You aren't expected to go in blind, and like the title suggests half the picture is done already! The drawing skill is said to be eleven years old or higher, but I know a
Ella Bianchi
All this is is what the description says: half-drawn pictures that you get to draw the rest of and, if you'd like, you can color in the completed drawing afterward. I wouldn't say the drawings are too simple, but, at the same time, they aren't overcomplicated, either.
Mohamed Lotfy
Gul
Jun 15, 2018
Kim
Aug 28, 2018
Katja Vartiainen is a Master of Fine Arts, painting. She calls herself a multi-dilettante because she also has done illustration, two graphic novels(written and drawn and ALL of it) , teaching, and even upholstery. Her visual inspiration comes from fine arts as well as from everything on this curious, tragicomic piece of rock floating in space.

With her husband/collaborator Christian Eberle, they s