Start by marking “Half Done Fun” as Want to Read:
Half Done Fun

Half Done Fun

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Half Done Fun is an entertaining drawing/doodle book that makes it easier for those who want to practice their drawing and observation skills. It offers symmetrical (or closely symmetrical) things, humans, and animals that are half drawn so you can focus on finishing the other half and not worrying about 'what to draw'. For children over 11 years and adults, as well.
Paperback, 1, 66 pages
Published May 24th 2018 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Half Done Fun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Half Done Fun

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Half Done Fun
Briar's Reviews
Half Done Fun by Katja Vartiainen is a unique book for all of your doodling fun!

This book is seriously fun! I always liked drawing, colouring and painting when I was younger but slowly lost it as I got older (and had less time to do all the fun things I did in my youth).

There's helpful tips and suggestions, which helps a lot! You aren't expected to go in blind, and like the title suggests half the picture is done already! The drawing skill is said to be eleven years old or higher, but I know a
chrissy
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
All this is is what the description says: half-drawn pictures that you get to draw the rest of and, if you'd like, you can color in the completed drawing afterward. I wouldn't say the drawings are too simple, but, at the same time, they aren't overcomplicated, either.
Mohamed Lotfy
Kim
Aug 28, 2018
added it
Oct 06, 2019
Katja Vartiainen is a Master of Fine Arts, painting. She calls herself a multi-dilettante because she also has done illustration, teaching, worked in indie film, and even upholstery. Her visual inspiration comes from fine arts as well as from everything on this curious, tragicomic piece of rock floating in space. She has several doodle books, her comics have been in the humor genre, and now she is ...more

News & Interviews

Rumaan Alam began writing Leave the World Behind with a series of tweets on a secret Twitter account he started two years ago.   The book that...