Start by marking “Everlong (Epiphany, #2)” as Want to Read:
Everlong (Epiphany, #2)

Everlong (Epiphany, #2)

Reed Richmond had it all--a successful career, a close-knit family, and a hot-as-sin girlfriend. It was the perfect life. Then a crushing betrayal plunged him into a downward spiral of booze and meaningless sex—the worst cliché imaginable.

Life was not a fairy tale for Madison Reilly. Years of choosing the wrong men taught her that Prince Charming didn’t exist, and there wa
Published July 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Everlong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everlong

Start your review of Everlong (Epiphany, #2)
Joyffree
Jul 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr, booksprout
What a sweet journey 💖

A sweet first chance romance

This felt like a biography more than a fictional romance at times - that is not a bad thing - it was just so tangible and possible and real

Reed and Madison had both recently experienced a toxic breakup
And true to "recovery" mode, they were both drowning their hurt with meaningless interludes. Just grasping for something to fill in the emptiness.
Until an unplanned circumstance brought them together ❤
Sometimes you have everything you need - you ju
E&A Book
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great twist on a brother's best friend romance. Madison has always had feelings for her brother Dylan's best friend Reed, and has had trouble with men. Reed has been hurt and betrayed by Dylan and turns into quite the man whore. When Madison asks for his help, sparks ignite amd they start a romance that will make you swoon. However, when old insecurities rise, things take a nosedive, decisions have to be made, and sometimes love does win out. I devoured this story from beginning to end ...more
Susana Sousa
Jul 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! Sweet older brother best friend-to-lover!!!

Everlong is my second book crom this author and I really enjoyed it! It's a sweet older brother best friend to lover romance and pretty well written for the fans of the genre. This is not my usually go to troupe, but I'm happy that I've read it, just to escape out of my norm. This is the story between Maddison and Reed, two people that find themselves in the same situation of recent break-ups, although for different reasons, with dilemmas reg
Rachel
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Ember Dante, and it was amazing. I was very interested in starting this book after reading the blurb, and it did not disappoint. I really enjoyed this story, did not want to put it down.

Madison and Reed are both struggling with recent changes in their lives when they reconnect. Despite knowing each other years through Madison's brother, they never spent time together just the two of them. However, that changes when Madison needs help, and goes to Reed for it.

I really en
Ariadna Basulto
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brother’s best friend ✔️
Friends to lovers ✔️
Chemistry galore ✔️

Ember Dante has stolen my heart with EVERLONG. A friends-to-lovers romance that hits right in the feels and will have you flipping pages without wanting to come up for air. Reed and Madison are what sizzling chemistry, undeniable connection, and second chances romances are made of! I loved these two and watching them make their way towards each other’s arms! The story is beautiful, the writing is fab, and the characters steal your
Kendra Crow
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everlong is a fun and easy read that will keep you up all night just to see what happens next. The characters are real and relatable and you feel like you really know them! Overall, a very enjoyable, steamy read!

Maja
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story starts with amazing quote "We were together. I forget the rest" and it's perfect for this story. The story is written in the first dual point of view from Reed and Madison. Perfect, if I could I would give this book more than 5 stars. Amazing.

Geraldine Streit
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was ok
The story is nothing special and the characters are just too whinny. Most of the book is them feeling bad about themselves I found that quiet annoying

Jean
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reed found his girlfriend in bed with his best friend and that completely ruined his trust and sent him off the rails. Madison has just broken up with her boyfriend who is best friends with her brother Dylan and both dealt in drugs and alcohol and now she is hoping to get her life back in order without making to many mistakes. Madison and Reed had know each other for years and asked him to help find Dylan not knowing what had happened. OMG i love Reed and Madison so much and they have such hot c ...more
Ember Dante
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Now available for PREORDER at the special price of .99 until release day!!

Cover reveal: June 10
Release: July 10
Elvira
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This storyline focuses on Reed and Madison both having been through meaningless relationships. They slowly realize there’s more to their connection than simply being friends. As their feelings deepen and tempers rise, bonds of loyalty and trust will be tested. Can lifelong friends find happiness? The characters are well developed and engaging and the storylines has a smooth flow.

Heather
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not only does Everlong give the reader the "friends to lovers" vibe, it also ropes in the brother's best friend trope. Ember Dante did a wonderful job writing the chemistry and plotline between Madison and Reed. It truly tugged on my heartstrings. I enjoyed this story more than I have a romance novel in a while.

Kimberly
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Ashleigh
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved everything about it - the characters, the plot, the emotion, the writing!

The author had a unique way of telling the story that had me wanting this book to go on and on.

This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Nate
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Reid & Madison's book. It was an emotional read. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion. ...more
AND 1515
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes You've Got To Kiss A Few Frogs To Find The Right One...
by and1515

Ember Dante hits a grand slam with this story is absolutely awesome
with tons of charm, wonderful characters, and exciting drama.

Richard and Ewa Szynal
Sara Snow
Kelly Lavoie
Chasity Williams
Jul 25, 2020

• Shameless Vows (Shameless Love #2)
  • Stolen Wife
  • Rebel Desire (Rebel Love #3)
  • Like Hate (Redwood High #3)
  • Royal Games (Dating Games #4)
  • Darkest (The Boyne Club, #3)
  • Indebted: An Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance (King Crime Family Book 1)
  • Her Greatest Mistake
  • The Rivals
  • Carter (Hope City, #3)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Three (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #3)
  • Love under Lockdown: Heart-stirring Sweet Romance Isolationship stories
  • Daniel: Bad Girl Enemies to Lovers Romance (The Collins Brothers Book 2)
  • Under Your Scars
  • Stricken
  • French Wanker (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Paternity Pact (Texas Cattleman's Club: Rags to Riches #3)
  • Redemption (The Salvatore Syndicate, #3)

News & Interviews