Start by marking “Infiltrators (The Wall Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Infiltrators (The Wall Series, #2)

Infiltrators

(The Wall Series #2)

They thought the truth would bring people together. Instead, they started a war.

When Aleesha and Trey hand over the secret files they found in the basement of the government headquarters to the media, they hope it will bring Insiders and Outsiders together. United, they would have the power to rebel against the oppressive government.

They're wrong.

While the Insiders turn
Kindle Edition
Published June 7th 2018 by Windswept Writing

To ask other readers questions about Infiltrators, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infiltrators

Start your review of Infiltrators (The Wall Series, #2)
*❆ Kαɾҽɳ ❆*
Oh I feel so heartbroken for most of these characters!

This was such an awesome sequel, it was engaging and action driven for the most part. But I also loved the emotions I was feeling while reading the book
Such as anger, fear, love and betrayal
We are in for a roller coaster ride of emotions for both Trey and Aleesha.

They will both face the ultimate battle, both physically and mentally.
Aleesha and Trey want the people from both sides of the wall to know what really happens in society. But
Britt
Read my review to Book #1 HERE: https://www.facebook.com/EyesOpenRevi...

You now how, in the review to Expendables, I said that "I love finding good dystopian novels {because} they restore my faith in the genre"?
Well, what I love even more than that is reading the sequel to said dystopian novels and it proves to be even BETTER than the first one. I rated the first one five stars so, yeah... Infiltrators ended up being pretty damn good.
I love Infiltrators even more than Expendables because, while
OldBird
I am so glad to have stuck with the series. I actually found this one hard to put down despite being uncertain after reading book one. It's still a naive YA dystopia, but it's become more tightly focussed on our two protagonists' personal journeys. It draws you more into their inner struggles even as they get swept up in the battles wages around them.

We catch up with Trey and Aleesha as they decide what to do with the information they'd taken from the government headquarters. Bypassing their
Cath
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in The Wall series. We catch up with Aleesha, an unchipped Outsider, and Trey, an until recently, privileged Insider, in their fight for survival and the chance to find out everything they can behind the two separate areas of London and why the Outsiders, in particular, are treated so badly, are often addicted to ‘tronk’, and suffer from a much poorer level of intelligence.

The information Trey and Aleesha got when they into the basement of the government headquarters in
Billy Buttons

Writing Style: 9/10
Content: 9/10
Cover: 7/10
Of the 20 readers:
18 would read another book by this author.
15 thought the cover was good or excellent.
18 felt it was easy to follow.
18 would recommend this story to another reader to try.
13 felt the author’s strongest skill was ‘plotting a story’.
7 felt the author’s strongest skill was ‘developing the characters’.
19 felt the
Beth Skye Denny
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Justice and revenge. I had thought they were two words for the same thing. But I was wrong.”

So many shades of gray. So many groups claiming to be the ‘good guys’. The Chain. The Brotherhood. But what about truly caring for all the people in Ms. Ingleby’s dystopian London?
This second book in The Wall Series was amazing! I love a gritty, nuanced post apocalyptic dystopian novel and this did not disappoint.

The story resumes with Aleesha and Trey as they are confronted with the consequences of
Candy Robosky
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It is a perfect pick up from where Expendables left off. I enjoyed the development of the characters and how they make mistakes but still try to do the right thing. I found the alternating story chapters perfectly paced and a wonderful way to see the story develop through both the main characters' eyes. I appreciate how even the minor characters were given many opportunities to show who they truly were and how all that has happened so far has changed them also. There are so ...more
Kacie
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This series just gets better and better. I absolutely LOVE this book Infiltrators! I couldn't put it down and kept reading through the night. I love the way the plot has developed and the fast paced suspense, and the way you're just gripped with the story and transported into the book world. Amazing author! She weaves the story in a way that keeps you glued to the book and enjoying each page. I alao love the way the book ends and leaves you longing to read the next one in the series. I ...more
Michelle
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a voluntary review of an ARC.

This is a brilliant follow up to the first book in this series.

I won’t reveal too much in my review~expect a lot of action, development of the characters and the storyline.

I love the main 2 characters~Trey & Aleesha plus the whole “will they, won’t they” aspect. The author is a big tease haha.

I find this storyline so intriguing~it has me hooked. Who are the “baddies & goodies”, what is the right action to take etc. Now I know there will be a book
Maria
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read! It is a very satisfying sequal to the expendables. More character developement, lots of action(FYI for the squeamish..there's some graphic violence but none that I considered gratuitous) and a good exploration of the different aspects of this world and the factions that inhabit it. I'm really enjoying how the 2 central characters are growing in maturity, nolonger accepting everything at face value, and in dealing with the adversity that comes their way. It's going to be a ...more
Mrs LIR Linda
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second book of the series is a very humanizing story of how Aleesha and Darwin-Trey try and find a place to grow and live in a divided London. Inside life appears easy and Outside life is grim and hard.
The leaders of both factions try and manipulate the two main characters.

The story is full of believable twists and suspense.

This could be our apocalyptic future if society in our part of the world is not careful.

I look toward to the next book.
Steve
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought I knew what was coming in Book 2 after having read Book 1, but my guesses about at least a few main things were way off the mark. But what waited for me was so much better than I could have imagined. I like these characters. It feels like they are my friends, going through these horrible circumstances. If you like white knuckles, you need to read this.
Edward D.
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another awesome book by Alison that I did not want to end.

Alison has great talent. She melds the story together without using sex and constant cussing as many of today's writers do. I could reccomend her books to my 15 year old, quite mature, but still 15 year old daughter without feeling bad. Thank you Alison for another great read!!!
BA Wilcox
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pulling my hair out!!! This book kept me on edge the entire time. I loved it. Ingleby knows exactly how to keep the reader engaged. She has a way of making you feel every emotion. I clutched my chest and also found myself yelling at the book because it was so enthralling. That’s the kind of book I love to read. I’ve just started the next book. Can’t wait to see what Ingleby has in store.
Janet
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Growing up alone is hard for Aleesha.

The second book in the series has Aleesha questioning her life and trying to be a better person. I really enjoyed reading it although I cried several times when life was too hard for Aleesha and her new friends.
Tanya
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy and I enjoyed it so much that I want to review
They thought the truth would bring everyone together but they were so wrong as it seems there are even more troubles happening. How can they get everyone together? See how they will try
Tanya
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They thought the truth would bring everyone together but they started a war instead. This was not what they wanted. Now they have to find a way to stop it as finally get everyone together
I received an advanced copy and I enjoyed it so much that I want to review
Jo McCreery
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Infiltrators

Fantastical story and one that really draws you into every scene. You get to feel the tension as you eat up the descriptive scenarios and settings. Great story writing and I'm looking forward to book 3.
Joanna Marsh
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pacey 2nd book in series

I enjoyed this 2nd book in the series. The book was full of pace and had some good twists and turns.
Asiaman
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another really good one from Alison. Great writing and I had a lot of enjoyment reading it. I am sure you will like it as much as I did.
Jackie
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aleesa and Trey thought when they handed over the papers, that would be it. Definitely wrong. Such action and suspense to keep you intrigued until the end. Loved it.
Jackie
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Aleesa and Trey hand over secret files and presume that’s a good thing. They’re so wrong. An amazing story to keep you intrigued.
Jacqueline Steer
Tyree
Feb 07, 2020
Donna Hokanson
Jun 17, 2018

• Quell (The Flow Series Book 4)
  • Emergence (First Colony #6)
  • Ghosted
  • Hold Me in the Dark
  • Frozen Ground (Stormwatch #1)
  • Thanatos (Guardian Security Shadow World Book 4)
  • Right Behind You (DCI Tom Douglas, #9)
  • Codename Romeo (Rogues and Rescuers Book 1)
  • The Hunter's Prayer
  • People Die
  • How To Have Surprise Quadruplets (How To... Book 2)
  • The Royal Treatment - A Doctor Prince Romance (Ravishing Royals Book 4)
  • LURED: A Dark Mafia Romance (High Crimes #1)
  • The Cave (A Berry Springs Novel)
  • The Savior (Aces #1)
  • Code of Silence
  • The Protector (Aces #2)
  • Caught in the Crossfire (Otter Creek Book 15)
I write dystopian, sci-fi and fantasy fiction for young adults and adults who are still young at heart. As a former emergency planner with an interest in climate change and sustainability, I spend a lot of time wondering what the future will be like.

Some of my favourite things: reading, Yorkshire Tea, exploring new places, feeling the wind in my hair, climbing mountains, being by the sea.

I live

The Wall Series (4 books)
  • Expendables (The Wall Series, #1)
  • Defenders (The Wall Series, #3)
  • Liberators (The Wall Series #4)