Start by marking “My Love is Away from Mortality” as Want to Read:
My Love is Away from Mortality

My Love is Away from Mortality

After bumping in to each other
Published April 23rd 2018 by Kalamos Lierary Services

To ask other readers questions about My Love is Away from Mortality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Love is Away from Mortality

Ayushi Nair
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
The cover is catchy enough and the reader shall pick the book up just after looking at it once, the blurb as compared to the story gives an apt just of the entire story. The title My Love Is Away From Mortality is apt according to the plot.
This is the story of the protagonist Manav Kashyap and Aditi Gupta. Manav is a sleepyhead and a football lover on the other hand Aditi a pessimist and a book worm. Aditi and Manav soon became friends in school. They were intimate in School days, but the distan
Priyanka Goswami
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: review-copies
This is the Debut novel of Vansh Arora, where the author made a plot connecting romance and mystery altogether. The cover is actually meaningful, where you can see smoke around the ‘Love’ sign,which can grab your attention at the first place.

The story starts with Manav, who is a very casual and careless kind of a guy, a football lover from heart, but has no interest in his studies, rather he loves sleeping more than anything else in this world.

Aditi, the second protagonist in the other hand, is
Ruchi Patel
Aug 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-owned
Story starts with Manav and Aditi and their high school romance . They met and faced many hardships during school life. After completion of school, they opt for college and their path separated. They made bunch of new friends Kusha, Harsh, Kiara, Utkarsh, Saurabh etc. but still they stayed in touch and suddenly Aditi was diagnosed with a life threatening disease and from that point another story is woven around. Read the book for further revelation of suspense. Will Aditi get cured? Will two lov ...more
Niyati Gogna
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
"My Love is Away From Mortality" by Vansh Arora is an engrossing romance thriller!

In this cornucopia of romantic novels, the author has made a sincere effort to craft an interesting love saga with passion and thrill. The plot revolves around protagonists Manav, a hardcore sleepyhead, football lover and Aditi, a nerd, highest marks scorer, who presumes the worst case scenario in all situations.
Little do Manav and Aditi know what destiny has in store for them. From being companions since school da
Meghna Roy
Aug 28, 2018 rated it liked it
'Love, will always be immortal because it will never fade away even if the whole world does'

This book is a mixture of many emotions, let it be love or hate, Sacrifice, betrayal, evil, pure etc.
Aditi and Manav are totally opposite to each other, in gender wise its obvious but in personality wise as well, Aditi a total nerd where Manav a sleepy head, they met in school and became good friends. They start to like each other but cannot find guts or time to confess. Things start to get terrifying
Ramya
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Love Is Away From Mortality
By Vansh Arora

This book is definitely a page gripper.
Manav, a sleepyhead who loves football. His parents parted their responsibilities of both Manav and his brother Parth's academic performance. And Manav is under his mother domain. she always insisted him to score well so that she'll get the chance to mock her husband. Aditi, a bookwork and a negative minded, who never felt proud about herself even though she is the highest scorer in her institute. Her family was
Ecstatic Reader
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9387780066
ISBN-13: 978-9387780064

Blurb: 4/5
I decided this book to give a try only after reading the blurb. I got to know that it must be a love story, but the word like ‘territory of evilness’ made me even more excited to pick this. The blurb portion of the book is compactly written and highlighting the core substance of the story. Here is the blurb of the book:
Vibhati Yadav
Jun 22, 2018 rated it liked it
BOOK DETAILS

Title: My Love is Away From Mortality

Author: Vansh Arora

Paperback: 248 pages

Publisher: Kalamos Literary Services LLP (23 April 2018)

Language: English

Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Name: My Love is Away From Mortality
Author: Vansh Arora
Paperback: 248 pages
Publisher: Kalamos Literary Services LLP (23 April 2018)

Blurb:
What will you do if the love you nurtured with utmost care walks in to the territory of evilness? Manav, an atypical sleepyhead cares about nothing but his sleep. Life is good for him as long as he is in the premises of his bedroom. Aditi, a pro-level pessimist boasts her proficiency in envisioning worst possible consequences of every situation. After bumping i
John  Trident
Jun 01, 2018 rated it liked it
'My love is away from Mortality' is a unique romance genre novel which pertains to some basic fact of life that we're all mortals, nothing is permanent, everything is transient.
Though everything fades away, even human lives, only thing that's immortal is memories, it lasts for an entire lifetime.

Cover is beautiful & has been designed in a beautiful manner.
Titile is unique & has been cleverly selected.
Plot consists of love, romance, fantasy, football, true love, pain, dejection, rejection
Riya Varshney
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
"My love is away from mortality"is a love story along with suspense and horror events.

Manav,a sleepyhead is a student who don't like anything except sleep and football.
Aditi,a nerd who only thinks the worst outcomes of any event.
Salistonia,a place full of creatures who feed on human on the last day of their festival and who worship Satan.Their festival is going on.

Manav and Aditi meet in school due to same class and slowly become friends.They understood that their relation is changing into love
Neelam Biradar
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Okay let me be honest when i picked up the book i expected it to be a romantic story where a girl loves a boy and the girl loves the boy. And how their love triumphs over all the obstacles they face.

But i was shocked, surprised and taken aback by how the storyline has been written. The author has made sure the reader in kinda shocked after all the incidents take place.

"No wars will be fought and no riots will happen if the slothful people step up to rule the world" this was Manav Kashyap's theor
Shilpa
To be honest.. I had started the book with zero expectations but reading the prologue was enough to set my expectations way up there. A romance book whose prologue speaks of a town called Salistona, where only evil spirits reside and there celebration culminated with possessing and burning a human alive to please their Lord? To top it all.. a human is already stuck amidst them.. I was expecting the best of things after reading just this one page!!!

After that it starts off as an ordinary story wi
Pooja Srivastava
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
•••BOOK REVIEW •••

'My Love is Away from Mortality' by Vansh Arora

#PLOT: Story revolves around Manav and Aditi. They are high school sweethearts but their love bubble vanished when they entered different colleges! Distance tore them away but their feelings were untouched! They somehow got busy in their college but one day Aditi found out that she was suffering from a disease!
Will Aditi get cured fully? Will there be a happy ending or not?!

#NARRATION_N_WRITING: This book is not a fluffy, goody
Pretty Little Bibliophile
The plot was pretty well prepared by the author even though I felt that it was being unnecessarily dragged at some points. The themes of friendship, love and other emotions such as apathy, anger, faith etc., showcased the humane factor and made the story more relatable as well as the characters themselves. The little snippets of the horror story also lent quite the mystery to the whole book, and I think we will only know more in the sequel. The twist at the end was something I did not expect at ...more
Mani
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
My ratings- 4.5/5

I am shocked. Just shocked! The ending just blew my mind. It wasn’t how I anticipated it to be. I am a bit disappointed though. The story revolves around Aditi and Manav and their friendship which later blossomed into love. Then Aditi suffers a life threatening disease. I anticipated it as a romantic and simple read with a sad ending but it turned out to be a romantic thriller. I didn’t expect much from this book. But to my surprise, it quite impressed me. I wasn’t able to under
Hitesh Solanki
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Love is Away From Mortality by Vansh Arora Is a romance genre. This book is all about Manav and Aditi. I really liked this book a lot. It was the PERFECT fluff read for me. It was well written, with characters I really cared about, lots of adorably cute and funny moments. I read this book in 5 hours. It was the perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon.
This novel has everything I look for in a contemporary romance. It was charming, sweet, romantic…, I can go on and on.
I love the way their relat
Uthra Eevunni
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story is about Manav & Aditi. Manav is a sleepyhead who loves football and Aditi is a pessimistic bookworm who can imagine the extreme worsts of any situation. They meet at school, become friends and eventually realize that  their relationship has a lot more to it but both of them keep it to themselves. Things change after they take admission in different colleges. They make new friends and are in a happy space. However, they crave for each other's love but are still not bold enough to c ...more
Ronita Banerjee
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Name- My love is away from Mortality
Written by- Vansh Arora
Published by- Kalamos Literary Services
Pages- 245
Ratings- 4🌟
Storyline-
This is a story of Manav and Aditi who bumps into each other, which marks a change in their lives entirely. The however shares a repelling attitude towards one another but then are pulled to each other. There are other dangers that are surrounding their lives and the world they know. How do they cope up with this?
Review-
●A story of love which isn't entirely of the rom
Keerthi Reddy
Aug 11, 2018 rated it liked it
The title your love is away from mortality is actually uttered by the protagonist of this book Aditi..
The book features a classic love story which is expected from the title but which progresses from genres of love and romance to horror and supernatural..The tale revolves around the main protagonist aditi and her friends..
The author Vansh Arora was too ambitious in this book and wasnt able to do that justice to them. The book takes you through a intense first half but you would be surely disappo
Ipshita Das
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story starts with Manav the sleepy head, the lazy one and he spends his time only through sleeping. Then he met a girl at his high school Aditi, who is totally opposite from him because she is a nerd and highly pessimist. They bumped into each other and became friends, and fall in love but never conveys their feelings to each other. After their schooling their paths apart and distance starts growing. A lot of things happened in their individual life, Aditi suffered from a rare disease. And M ...more
Meghasi Bhatt
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it
The story is about two people, Manav and Aditi who meet when they are in school. They are totally opposite personality wise but still they become good friends and eventually fall in love.
But college takes them apart from each other. Manav and Aditi try to maintain their friendship but circumstances and new friends keep them apart.
There is also a supernatural element in the book. Apart from circumstances, these other forces are also keeping Manav and Aditi apart.
I recommend this book to reader
Bookscorner.21
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review- The story is a perfect package pf romance, suspense, mystery and thriller. The plot of the story is very well narrated and the mention of the Town Salistona adds a new thrill to the reading experience of the readers. The author has used apt and potent words throughout the story. Some parts of it are sure to give u goosebumps. The ending of the story is totally unexpected and the to be continued written at last page of the story leaves the readers mind to think of the different possible e ...more
Ankit Agrawal
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
‘My Love is away from Mortality’ is a novel written by Vansh Arora. The story of the novel revolves around its protagonist Manav and the people connected with him. Manav knew nothing except sleeping and playing football. He didn’t have any friend in School until Aditi came in his life. Aditi was quite a serious student. The plot is quite interesting because of the description of evil world in the book. I must say, this book is a comprehensively excellent work. I loved the way author described th ...more
Dipti Chawla
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With My Love is Away from Mortality the author has created a complete package consisting of romance, thrill, a spoonful of dystopia and suspense! The way gears are switched in the whole book is worth mentioning. Characters are well developed and offer different perspectives. Language is lucid which makes the book more universal. The climax was what I can call as out of the box and I liked it. Let's see what the sequel brings!
Megha Gulati
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the kind of a book that retains its charm even after you have read it once. The story lingers there, offering you to form your own perceptions about it. Characters are fleshed out with perfection...their flaws and strengths laid out in the plain sight for the reader. The claimax does the justice to the nature of the book by once again inviting the readers to pick one of the potential resolutions which they think is most suitable.

Akriti
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Love is Away from Mortality is a perfect rollercoaster of emotions. One second you are reading about Manav and Aditi and their feelings and in a rather swift manner you are introduced to the dark side, the evil one! Narration had to be the best part of this book followed by characterization. A fine debut indeed.
Lakshya Verma
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm impressed by the manner in which author has tried to bring out something different from what's available in the Indian market. The story is quite interesting and other aspects like characters and narration are also on the optimal level. There might be a few loose-ends but the suspense compensated for that very well. Overall, a must read.
Mahi Gupta
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are very books written by Indian authors that offer that entertaining blend of romance and suspense, this book has to be one of them. I was expecting just another romantic tale but I was proved wrong. From the very first page it had me hooked and the ending only left me asking for more. I hope the sequel comes out soon. Can't wait to explore the secrets that were unrevealed.

Balveer Kushwah
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am not much of a reader but picked this book when I visited a book store recently with one of my friends. If you ask, what attracted me most to pick this novel in the cluster of so many novels, the reasons can be many:
> Cover picture of the book
> Blurb written at the end
> The description of evil world
> Vocabulary and English
I must say, that the plot is amazing and worth reading.