Start by marking “Crystals (The Navy of Humankind: Wasp Squadron Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Crystals (The Navy of Humankind: Wasp Squadron Book 2)

Crystals

(The Navy of Humanity: Wasp Squadron #2)

War with the aliens has broken out, and they seem to have all the advantages. Engineers and scientists are scrambling to develop weapons to stand up to the threat, but when all is said and done, it is the Navy fighter pilots who have to take the fight to the enemy.

Petty Officer Third Class Floribeth Salinas O’Shea Dalisay, one of the new enlisted fighter pilots, is on th
Published May 22nd 2018 by Semper Fi Press

To ask other readers questions about Crystals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crystals

Start your review of Crystals (The Navy of Humankind: Wasp Squadron Book 2)
The Mysterious Reader
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
More addictively great story-telling fir fans of military sci-fi. Each of these stories showing a bit of a different role for pilots, combat flying, scouts, survival post crash, etc., all fit into great storytelling with superb character building. Also a perfect happily ever after ending for our heroine lead (though there is room for more tales - hint, hint, Janes P Brazee - if the author ever desires to do so. All in all fantastic stuff and I highly recommend each book in the series as well as ...more
Jim Guldner
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Someone who has been there

Many similarities to his own service, a recognition of Napoleon s maxim that men will fight for a little piece of cloth, which was interesting with the scene of Floribeth and the marine colonel checking out her rack. I like the story, the angst, the future human society described, etc.
I've been more invested in some of his other series, but this one is interesting enough for me to follow it thru.
John F. Wells Jr.
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fire Ant to the rescue.

Alright now we're cooking, so Beth and Mercy survived there first close encounter with the Crystals and Mercy seems to be falling for Rock, the battles are just beginning. Great storyline, characters are really good and I'm getting more excited with each book, keep up the good work Jonathan.
juliette dempsey
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great military sci-fi space fighter novel

I have not read many space fighter books but this is a good one. A realistic portrayal of the vastness of battles in the black.
Great characters with lots of action and adventure. With unknown aliens attacking humans out heroes must pull out all the stops to save the day.
I look forward to more from this series 😁
Tim
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the first book and this was a good sequel. A quick, fast paced read. I felt there was good character development which fit well within the plot of the story. I am looking forward to more. (Read as part of Kindle Unlimited)
Matt Hart
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Better than book 1

I enjoyed this one - more action than the first, with some personal growth for the heroine. I can do without vulgarity, which is why it lost a star, but otherwise very good - I look forward to more in the series.
Kevin Beck
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good story

Another good story about Floribeth and the other pilots defending against the mysterious aliens. If the author could stop with the “sista” stuff it would be an even better story.
Kippereast
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series

Finally a Sci-fi with real women characters who actually do something in the military. Although there are only two books so far I am hoping the third book is released in the very near future. A great book within a great series.
Gene
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unfortunately, I haven’t read the first book yet, but I will. Characterization good, lots of action, interestingly written.
David Beck
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Wasps are back in the thick of things, risking life and limb against the FALs. Good story.
connie montjoy
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second was as good as the first.

Good pace and action was at it's best.
This one was a good follow up to the first.
Looking forward to see what happens next. thanks
DAVID
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great storyline

Well another great storyline with plenty of blood and guts lol. Looking forward to reading the next book which is already downloaded.
arno moellenhoff
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crystals

Loved the story line, would love to see more in this series, kept my attention and didn't put it down,it was that good!
jim brown
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding!

I discovered this series by accident and am glad I did! Books 1 and 2 were thrilling. I can't wait for the next one!
ADRIAN YOUNG
Britt Bentley
Jun 16, 2018
Scott Stillman
Jun 13, 2018

• Ace (The Navy of Humankind: Wasp Squadron Book 3)
  • Fortitude (The Navy of Humanity: Wasp Squadron Book 4)
  • Indomitable (The Navy of Humankind: Wasp Squadron Book 5)
  • Shadows of the Fall (Shadow of Terra, #2)
  • A Darker Magic (Starship's Mage, #10)
  • Sentenced to War (Sentenced to War #1)
  • Admiral Bob (Bob and Nikki Book 15)
  • Resurgence (Redleg in Space #2)
  • Deadbot (Bob and Nikki Book 14)
  • Direct Fire (Drop Trooper, #4)
  • Stowaway (Redleg in Space #1)
  • The Service of Mars (Starship's Mage,  #9)
  • Delphi Challenge (Delphi in Space Book 9)
  • Shield of Terra (Light of Terra, #2)
  • Wholesale Slaughter (Wholesale Slaughter #1)
  • Roo the Day (Bob and Nikki Book 13)
  • Junkyard Pirate
  • Childers (Childers Universe #1)
I am a retired Marine colonel and now a full-time writer living in North Las Vegas, Nevada, with my wife, Kiwi, and infant twin daughters, Danika Dawn and Darika Marie.

I published my first work back in 1978, a so-so short story titled "Secession." Since then, I have been published in newspapers, magazines, and in book format in fiction, political science, business, military, sports, race relations

The Navy of Humanity: Wasp Squadron (5 books)
  • Fire Ant (The Navy of Humanity: Wasp Squadron Book 1)
  • Ace (The Navy of Humankind: Wasp Squadron Book 3)
  • Fortitude (The Navy of Humanity: Wasp Squadron Book 4)
  • Indomitable (The Navy of Humankind: Wasp Squadron Book 5)