Start by marking “Why Don't We? (DigiKilig, #1)” as Want to Read:
Why Don't We? (DigiKilig, #1)

Why Don't We? (DigiKilig, #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Determined to impress her ex and get him back, 22-year-old Lexie Salvacion goes to an online buy-and-sell app and purchases an unused romantic dinner voucher from a guy named Kiko Malvar, who sells it after getting friendzoned by a girl he likes. It would have been the Best. Date. Ever. But things make a catastrophic turn when the ex makes a no-show and Lexie is forced to ...more
Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Why Don't We?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Don't We?

Vanessa Kay
You can also read this review in my blog here

Writing style. This is pretty much what I always notice first when I am starting a new story. And as for Why Don’t We?, I absolutely like the writing style! As some of you may have already know, I can always predict that I will like the story based on the writing style and as for this book, …well, I may not able hit the jackpot but I still enjoyed the overall story.

The start of the story was quite amusing that I’m not sure if I like Lexie (female lead
Jamie Ayque
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hi I'm Jamie! My work as a freelance digital marketer inspired me to develop the DigiKilig series - a collection of contemporary romance stories that explores the highs and lows of finding love through an online app. 'Why Don't We?' is the first book in this series.