Start by marking “The Black Key Journal (Guarding the Gods #4)” as Want to Read:
The Black Key Journal (Guarding the Gods #4)

The Black Key Journal

(Guarding the Gods #4)

This is Tessler's private journal—the journal he’d used as a story outline when he penned his world famous Black Key Trilogy. The three-book set was semi-autobiographical by nature and closely followed the sexual awakening of a young Tessler as he grew into the man he's become today. The journal entries are emotional and incredibly personal as Tessler chronicled his journe ...more
Published May 21st 2018 by Rock Gods, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Black Key Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Black Key Journal

Zane Kage
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4
Loved this! Yes, it was hot, andwhat a surprisingly great story told via this journal when I was expecting just the sexy! But I need more! What happens next? This doesn't leave off where Tessler's book picks up. And Lucas. I need to know more about Lucas!
Dennis
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Black Key

After reading book 3 and finding out about Tessler I wanted to find out about his past. I'm so glad Ann wrote his journal. It's a great read and let's you know how Tessler became to be.
Jennifer Reilley
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sex filled. Erotic dirty.

But come on we knew what to expect getting a look into Tessler’s journal.

He’s young and just getting to experience sex and does it in a way lots of people don’t. He’s experiencing it through a sex club and the sky is the limit. The Agent brings him there to not only show him off but to see others want him.

Tessler wrote this journal to document the journey he went on.

If you want erotic, sexual, one partner , two partners or more follow Tessler on his journey through h
Joanne Swinney
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One word automatically springs to mind about this book, DIRTY! It’s a delicious dirty, but yeah dirty. Sex isn’t just about love when Tessler was in his younger years, it was experimenting with different partners, multiple partners, in every which way you can think of. So when I say dirty I mean dirty ladies and gentlemen.

Tessler could be like many men out there, even woman. Some people aren’t afraid to test the limits of their sexuality and find what they like and don’t like. Not all of us wri
Lisa Cullinan
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, mm-read
Dirty and steamy read!

When Ann Lister said she was gonna write a book about Gavin/ Tessler’s sexual journey, boy did she bring her A-game!

The journal entries take the reader on a road trip through Tessler’s sexual exploration with The Agent as well as his ... ahem ... participation at a private gay men’s sex club.

Gavin is young, which explains his enthusiasm, quick recovery (you know what I mean!), and his naivety towards the whole experience. He is lovable though ~ remember, this is before he
Wendy Moore
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Was nervous to start this as I didn't want it to change my opinion of Gavin. I love him and Mason together. This book was a hot, dirty read but it also showed he was ready to be with Mason. My only complaint is I wanted to find out what happened to Lukas. Not that I wanted them together but I want more Lukas!!
Melisha
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

This book is about a young Tessler - before and during the time he became known as Tessler. It was interesting to learn where he started from. I recommend this series and the one is branches off of.
Pam Brooks
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interestingly Written

I love the worlds that Ann Lister creates. Filled with love, and angst to get to that love, and very hot, interesting men! Lister pens incredible m/m stories, but most importantly she pens characters with lots of love to give. This particular book is the journal of one of those men and the reader gets a serious view into his sexuality and the beginnings of his career. Don't pass this one up.
Sue
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHEW!!! HOT, HOT AND MORE HOT!!!

This is exactly what Ann Lister said it was going to be. If you are faint of heart, then don't get this book. If your like me and reading about down and dirty sizzling sex fires you up, you'll love this book. Tessler is the author who swept Mason up in More Than My Words (Guarding The Gods Book 3). You have to read that first because that explains why Tessler releases his personal journal. This is just about Tessler and "The Agent" ( grrr) in the sex club that the
Laina Gruver
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap, anal-virgin, bdsm, m-m
4 stars

This book is NOT a romance! This is a deliciously filthy look into Tessler's introduction to sex and his sexual awakening. There IS a bit of story in there that lets you see how Gavin, an unpublished virgin, became Tessler, a world-famous author who checked nearly all of his sexual fantasies off his extensive bucket list thanks to his agent taking him to an exclusive sex club.

**EVERYTHING that is written in this journal is consentual and the only 'punishment' is avoidance.**

*****
POV... fi
Denise GremoryKohta
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We so needed this!!

When I read More Than Words I really loved it but it did leave me wanting more. There was so many little reading tidbits about Tessler's past. The real driving force in me was in the difference from how Tessler viewed his the with The Agent and how Mason viewed it. Before reading this I agreed with Mason. While I will forever think The Agent is a serious douche I can now see Tessler's view. I understand why he looks back on it like he does. I do have to say this though. I need
Sam
Jun 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
depressing one-handed reading. Tessler is gross. didn't believe he was capable of loving or being faithful to Mason after their book and believe it even less now. pretty clear Mason was only a substitute for Lukas (right down to the short spiky blond hair) and next time he comes back into the picture he will cheat on and/or dump Mason...or just force a threeway for more one-handed reading
Nicky
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, this was a down and out dirty read....that's not a complaint. It was interesting to read this as a journal and get some insight as to how Tessler's career began, his sexual exploration and finding himself. What about Lucas?
Amber J.
Wow! hot and sexy guy on guy on guy on guy....I could go on! This gives us great insight into why Tess wants to top Mason and how he ended up being such a recluse.
Krista
May 14, 2018
Jax
Oct 20, 2018
Heather Murgatroyd
rated it did not like it
Jun 08, 2018
May 27, 2018
Mildred
Jul 22, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Ann Lister is a native New Englander currently living in Florida with her husband. She has pulled details from her years living in the New England area and uses many local settings and landmarks in her novels.

After graduating art school, marrying, and raising two daughters, she established her own video production company. Her nearly two decades working in video production included work within t

Guarding the Gods (4 books)
  • Zac's Mulligan (Guarding the Gods, #1)
  • Honor And Pride (Guarding The Gods #2)
  • More Than My Words (Guarding The Gods, #3)