Start by marking “Summer Heat: Anthology” as Want to Read:
Summer Heat: Anthology

Summer Heat: Anthology

With temperatures rising, the sizzling stories of Summer Heat will have you needing a dip in the pool. We're turning up the heat and you're going to be damp in more ways than one.

Second chance romance, a sexy vampire, an irresistible bad boy, dark secrets, and then some? There’s a little bit of something for everyone. Grab a cold drink, come get down and dirty, and make
Published July 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Summer Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Heat

Start your review of Summer Heat: Anthology
Energy
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun collection of stories by some great authors. They ranged from sweet to super hot, with a big variety of characters to chose from. There were royal vampires, carnival fun, and father's best friend to name a few. I love that the authors came together and are donating the proceeds from this book will go to the Global Fund for Women, it makes the anthology that much more enjoyable.
poppy
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really fun collection of stories and there is something here for everyone whether you are looking for a steamy hot read or something on the sweet side. While I enjoyed one or two of these more than the rest there was not a single story I did not enjoy I would recommend this collection I really enjoyed it.
Nicoletta Tsalafaos
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Summer Heat: Anthology by Sonya Jesus and five more authors. It is a well-written anthology with a good collection of New Adult, Dark, and Romantic Suspense stories. Good storylines and great and well-developed characters with steamy chemistry between them. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Want something super hot but you don't have time for full length romance? This anthology will put you right where you want to be with dynamic characters that are larger than life and makes a lasting impression. The stories are dynamic and will hold you captivated for hours.

Nancy Freedman
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an advanced copy of this book and I am voluntarily leaving my review. This was an AMAZING anthology of nothing but steamy heat filled pages. This is a MUST read and ONE-CLICK.

Thank you for your review.
Nicole Chu
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read with great stories

After reading full length novels it is nice to pick up an anthology with short stories that give me enough romance until I pick my next book.
I enjoyed how each story presented itself and I was happy with each ending.
Tanya
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a wonderful collection of stories which you will fall in love with. There are many different people who you will fall in love with

Pat
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This six book collection gave me hours of pure reading pleasure! Each and every book in this fabulous collection had great character and storyline development which kept me totally captivated as I turned each and every page!
Roxana
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was an interesting anthology and chances are you are going to find something that appeals to you. Different writing styles and different character development. Give it a try and see what you can find.

Hanna
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is a collection of romance stories that feature all sorts of different women and the men who they love. this is a collection of stand alones that is a ton of fun and very steamy

Karen
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good collection of romance stories, they are compelling and entertaining. Well-developed characters. It is a well written. It has been a pleasure to read this book collection.
Nadea Croix
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great unique characters, storyline and you will be at the edge of your seat so engrossed in the twist that was both interesting and well thought out.

Terry
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a nice collection of stories. The stories are different from each other. I like that the stories also changes in age range but I think the majorities are in their 20s. There definitely some steam in these stories. I was provided an ARC copy.
Sonya Costa
Jan 29, 2019
Sonya Jesus
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sophia Peony
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Erinn
rated it it was ok
Jan 11, 2020
Cam Johns
Mar 23, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Susan Meachen
Apr 02, 2018
Bea Brugge
Apr 02, 2018
A.E. Gamrat
Apr 03, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Natalia
May 23, 2018
Michele Fay
Jun 18, 2018

• Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • Shifters In My Sheets 2 (Shifters In My Sheets, #2)
  • Playing with Matches
  • Holiday Kisses: This Time Next Year\A Rare Gift\It's Not Christmas Without You\Mistletoe and Margaritas (Holloway #1)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After)
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London #0.5; Dream-Hunter #0.5)
  • A Baby for the Outlaw Collection
  • Bad Boys of Romance
  • A Healing Anthology: Fear, Faith and Moving Forward
  • LOL Romantic Comedy Anthology, Volume 1
  • Forever and Ever Boxed Set (Forever and Ever #1-3)
  • Bad to the Bone: A Bad Boy Anthology
  • Knights Who Stole My Heart (Knights, #2)
  • Lie with Me (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • Knights Who Broke My Heart ( Knights, #3)
In 6th grade I wanted to be a singer. In high school I wanted to be a lawyer, an astronaut and then a house wife when I thought I was going to marry my high school sweetheart. Then I wanted to be a pilot but found out I was too short to fly. So, I decided to become a photographer. When that didn’t work out, I decided to be a writer.