Start by marking “Blaze (Unbreakable Bonds, #5)” as Want to Read:
Blaze (Unbreakable Bonds, #5)

Blaze

(Unbreakable Bonds #5)

The rings have been selected.
The champagne placed on ice.
The cake decorated.

And the pre-wedding sex is off the charts...

Lucas Vallois and Andrei Hadeon are finally ready to walk down the aisle. There’s just one small problem.

A ghost from Lucas’s past shows up days before the wedding, desperate for help. Against his better judgement, Lucas and his best friend, Ashton Frost,
Published June 22nd 2018

Wendy
4.5-star-rating.png (938×189)

How I jumped and danced when I found out we were getting more of my favorite and  delicious "Unbreakable Gods". I love every single book in the "Unbreakable Bonds" series and getting some more was such a treat !!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor a treat gif

Let me start by saying that this book can not be read as a stand alone...but why would you even want to ?? There are 4 awesome books before this one (not counting the short strories), and if you haven't read them yet...I strongly advice you do it right now !!!

[crop output image]

All the Unbreakable couples
~Mindy Lynn~
While cruising FB I came by the video for this and screamed like crazy person. I am so freaking excited for this!
Shile

LUCAS! LUCAS! GAAAH! I need a Lucas in my life. This guy commands the room.

I believe somewhere along this series reading journey, my heart fell in love hard with Lucas and Hollis. I still love the rest but i love Lucas more.

description

I am so happy, i decide to give this series a chance. I realized that to enjoy it, i didn't need to go that deep, sometimes it is never that serious. Just go with the flow and you will love it.

Love! Love the bonds in this series. The friendship, the brotherhood and
Simone
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***5+ Stars*** for the highlight and therefore my new favorite in this series! ❤

Sorry peeps, I would love to write a gushing review for this book and gushing it would be, but sadly RL has other plans.

So let me just say that I could hardly believe my luck when I saw we will get a full-length novel about the loooooong anticipated wedding of Lucas and Andrei and it delivered big time. But of course, leave it to the guys that the way to their wedding includes things that go Bildergebnis für boom Umm, would I want it an
Anne Boleyn's Ghost
As if I would rate this anything other than 5 stars. I was trash for the billionaire and the bodyguard then, and I am trash for them now.

The Unbreakable Bonds series is utterly irresistible catnip for me. The love story of Andrei and Lucas, the very first and the very best (in my very unbiased opinion) couple, culminates in Blaze. While Blaze is lighter than its predecessors, the story features all the hallmarks of the series: dashes of danger and daring, copious laughs, toe-curling sexytimes, a
Sabrina
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing

4.5 I’M SO HAPPY STARS

“I love you, and I am always so proud to be with you. You are my forever.”
“And this is just the beginning.”

Lucas and Andrei are so innocent.
Their love is so freaking pure.
Yes, they has individuals are not innocent, not at all, and yes, they do have a lot and I mean a lot of sex, but their love is just the purest kind.
It comes from trust, respect, passion, development and they are so freaking good with each other. I’m in love.

I LOVE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH.

I absolutely
Christelle
YEAH !!! My rating has everything to do with the rush I had during this read : I had a very entertaining time with my favorite couple from the unbreakable bonds series : Lucas and Andrei.

First, thank you to the authors for not making it around the dramalala of a wedding preparation. This is something that bores me. No, what I got was all the things that made me enjoy this series : very, very hot characters, the display of friendship among these 4 friends and their plus-one, the banter and the fu
Barbara➰
Reread January 2019

This has been an amazing series and I’m sure I’ll continue to reread it. I do wish I’d have gotten to read about Ian and Hollis getting married and of course babies. It would be fun to see how this family of men deals with that.

Originally read August 2018

So it's official...Lucas and Andrei are my favorite couple of this series. This was just icing on the cake. Wedding cake that is. I think I cried the last 10%. It was beautiful. While I feel all the guys love their respec
Susan
Re-read December 2018
Definitely my favorite of the series.

------------------------------

Oh yeah, this was way better than I expected. I don’t really like ‘extra’ books in a series not featuring a new couple, so I was quite surprised with how much I liked this. But this was so heavy on all kind of hurt/comfort that I was in my happy place.

Lucas is startled when Snow comes to tell him his sister is there. His sister, who he hasn’t seen since she was 14. Who rejected him just like his parents did.
Bev
Well hell, what am I going to do now that I'm all caught up with this series? Sit and wait for the next one, that's what.

Enjoyed the suspense plot and also seeing more of Lucas and Andrei together but really would've loved to see Jude in this one, he so needed to be there for Snow and for ME because ..... Jude!! 💖😍
Sanaa Z.
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

I've read every book in the Unbreakable Bonds Series and the spin-off books. And you have no idea how excited I got when they announced that they're finally doing a book about Lucas and Andrei's wedding.

Like no big deal, right? They're only one of my favorite couples to have ever been written.

It was so nice to get more of Lucas, Rowe, Snow & Ian. Everyone is settled down and happy and it made me happy. It was a good day to read the book. I love how there's always some action wi
Lorraine Lesar
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A few more days, that’s all the time I got
A few more days before I tie the knot
Because I’m getting married
Ding, dong, the bells are gonna chime
I’ve gotta go a hunting
I’m gonna kick up a whopper
and put a stopper on those asses
But just get me to the church on time.

If the question was asked on whom the most famous groups of four were, some may say The Beatles? or The Four Horsemen? or maybe The Fantastic Four? or even The Four Tops?. For me though, Lucas, Snow, Rowe and Ian ARE the top of the tops.
Diana
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it, and I can't wait for book 6. More Snow & Jude, yes please!!
Deborah
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.75*

I just can’t get enough of these guys. This book turned out to be one of my favourites.

The wedding is only a couple of weeks away. But Lucas gets a visit from someone he never thought he’d see again. And this person needs help. This help is far more complicated than they first imagined. It threatens not only the wedding but their lives as well.

I really enjoyed this book. The glimpse we get into the past Luca’s and Snow shared is awful. I’m so glad they had each other and they managed to esc
Cadiva
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review should be accompanied by a soundtrack of Thin Lizzy's The Boys Are Back In Town, Gary Moore & Phil Lynott's Out In The Fields, add a dash of Donna Summer's Love To Love You Baby, and round it off with a final encore of Pull Up To The Bumper from Grace Jones and Etta James' classic I Just Want To Make Love To You.

Yes, Lucas, Snow, Rowe, Ian and the rest of the gang are back in the book we've all been waiting for - the wedding of the decade - minus a couple of hiccups on the way.

I
Lyn
4.5

Never a dull moment with these guys. ;-)

Looking forward to book 6!
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Nice to see them again*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

We got another book about the self-made millionaire and owner of many properties, has worked his way up to be one of the most powerful men in the city Cincinnati, Lucas ‘Luc’ Vallois (39) and his other half Andrei Hadeon (mid-twenties?). I hadn't know that we were getting another, but I was happy we did. I felt like the other books in the series wasn't enough of HEA for the couple, but this one really gave me the feels. Though I wouldn't mind another one of
Vanna
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Vanna by: Dia
4.5 Stars!!! 😍💞💞💞 Loved It!! Lucas and Andrei are one of my favorite couples and it was awesome to see them getting ready to tie the knot. 😍
Of course in their action packed life nothing can go without a hitch, and so Lucas's estranged sister appears just weeks before the wedding asking for help. Although he's vowed to stay away from the harsh memories and people from his hometown, Lucas is forced to go back to help his sister and niece. Snow, despite suffering from similar childhood memories goe
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, m-m, indigo
So, you know, we needed this right? I mean come one! How dare this happen off page to begin with? OMG!

Ok.

Needing this didn’t make me any less nervous.

When I first caught wind this was happening my feelings were all over the place. It’s sometimes very disconcerting to have a series end and then all of a sudden there is a new book. I mean, I loved this series but I am not totally loving the spin-off (do not even get me started about the bit at the end regarding the next Ward book – do not, ugh!)
Fabi
I don't usually like reading follow up books about a couple who already reached their HEA in a previous book. But I just adored seeing all these tough, alpha men again. They have the biggest hearts! Their friendship and love for each other is nothing short of amazing. At this point I think I'd kill to see Lucas and Andrei with a child of their own.
Tanu Gill
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One word: Awesome!
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4 Stars***

Hot damn it's great to be back with this crew!!

Image result for the boys are back gif

In this fifth installment to the series, we find Lucas and Andrei a couple of weeks away from their wedding day. The book starts off with a bang....literally...a hot, bent over the counter, bang in the kitchen!

But happiness is short lived when Lucas's sister shows up in town asking for help with her daughter. It seems she's found herself on the radar of some shady businessmen who practice a little illegal dumping in their spare time.
David Alexander
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: drake-elliott
~5 Stars
BWT (Belen)
Drake and Elliot writing the Unbreakable Bonds series are a powerhouse combination.

I absolutely loved so much about this story, from the multiple POV (Lucas, Andrei, and Snow), to the action, the sexiness and the romance...not going to lie, this one made me melt a little. Blaze is definitely going on my favorites shelf.

The cherry on top of this wickedly good confection is that now we have confirmation of more in the Unbreakable Bonds series to come!

Haven't started the series yet? What are you
haletostilinski
"And then his hands shot out and roughly cupped either side of Andrei’s face, fingers sliding through silken black hair. He pulled Andrei forward for a rough kiss. Another second couldn’t pass without him touching him, holding him, reaching out and making him his."

Lucas and Andrei's wedding is here.

description

I was SO bummed when we didn't get to see their wedding on page. SOOO disappointed. These two are my favorite couple from both series', of them all, so to read the third book of Ward Security and re
Denise H.
***** These two amazing writers have scored again in the Unbreakable Bonds series.
* We open with tremendous, hot, orgasmic M/M, blissful, satisfying and deeply moving sex. Throughout the book there is more dreamy bedroom hotness, and their complete devotion is magnificent to behold.
Lucas learns he has a niece, and his sister needs help with her. Snow and Lucas fly to the rescue to their horrible hometown that hated them. Lucas...

Snow and Lucas, plus more of the Security team were military, and
Karen
4.5 stars rounded down to 4 because still no 1/2 stars here on GR and while this one was wonderful and I loved it, things didn't quite hit the 5 star over the moon category for me but it was close...really, really close.

And another awesome buddy read comes to an end...thanks for the fun times Anne, Christelle & Simone and Josy, we missed you but it was good to have you pop in and say hello! Hopefully you'll be able to join us for the next one because there will be a next one...Snow and Jude
Bitchie
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Now that's more like it! I haven't been nearly as blown away by the spin off series, Ward Security, and was starting to worry a bit, but this book perfectly recaptured what I loved most.

Plenty of action, both in and out of the bedroom (or kitchen, whatever!), that wonderful bond between all these guys, and seeing Lucas reconnect with some of his family was great fun. My heart broke a bit for Snow, but I'm hoping for some more healing with the promised next book in this series.
 ⚣ Marco ⚣
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
For the first time in this series I had some minor issues regarding the story.

(view spoiler)
Elsbeth
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

*4.5 stars*

description

What a treat, huh? I mean this story of course.
Sigh... Whatever these authors throw out about these boys, I'd read. I just can't get enough of their lives.

So, what's next? Ian's wedding? More family life for Lucas & Andrei? I don't care..

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
BR with Karen, Anne, Simone and Christelle 346 6 Jun 25, 2018 12:32AM

• Brothers in Arms (The Broken Road Cafe #2)
  • Dead To Me (Cold Case Psychic #5)
  • Red Fish, Dead Fish (Fish Out of Water, #2)
  • Cask Strength (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #2)
  • Be Still My Heart (Four Kings Security, #2)
  • Long Time Gone (Hell or High Water, #2)
  • Gilded Agony (Guns n' Boys, #7)
  • Hanging The Stars (Half Moon Bay #2)
  • The Talented Mr. Rivers (Tough Love #2)
  • Fusion (North Star #2)
  • WILD
  • Hooch & Cake (Special Delivery, #1.5)
  • Enemy Of My Enemy (Executive Office #2)
  • Be Fairy Game (Starfig Investigations, #2)
  • All or Nothing (Taking the Odds, #3)
  • Paulie
It started with a battered notebook. Jocelynn Drake wrote her first story when she was 12 years old. It was a retelling of Robin Hood that now included a kickass female who could keep up with all the boys and be more than just a sad little love interest. From there, she explored space, talked to dragons, and fell in love again and again and again.

This former Kentucky girl has moved up, down, and a

Unbreakable Bonds (6 books)
  • Shiver (Unbreakable Bonds, #1)
  • Shatter (Unbreakable Bonds, #2)
  • Torch (Unbreakable Bonds, #3)
  • Devour (Unbreakable Bonds, #4)
  • Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)