Start by marking “Talk Nerdy To Me (Sterling Shore, #12)” as Want to Read:
Talk Nerdy To Me (Sterling Shore, #12)

Talk Nerdy To Me

(Sterling Shore #12)

Despite the fact it seemed like Base Masters was all over Sterling Shore, I'd never really known much about him, aside from random factoids. Things like... he's a semi-estranged cousin of one of my brother's friends, plays guitar in a local band, and he doesn't get mentioned much unless he's on stage.

Until... he decided I was going to be his first real-life muse, moved h
Kindle Edition
Published May 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Talk Nerdy To Me, please sign up.
Khadiza It’s becjase the first book was 1 and the second book became 1.5 not that’s Cm Owens wanted that it’s just the way it came with Amazon I think. So…moreIt’s becjase the first book was 1 and the second book became 1.5 not that’s Cm Owens wanted that it’s just the way it came with Amazon I think. So there’s book one book 1.5 then book 2 onwards (less)

Bibi
May 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
A plot as unbelievable as it is unrelatable. Britt’s naivety stopped being funny at around the half way mark, and Base was not my idea of a hero. Sorry.
C.M. Owens
May 22, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-releases

B&N ➜ https://bit.ly/2wZXYtr

Ibooks ➜ https://apple.co/2IYZ7WZ

Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/TalkNerdyToMeGR

🎸Synopsis🎸
Despite the fact it seemed like Base Masters was all over Sterling Shore, I'd never really known much about him, aside from random factoids. Things like...he's a semi-estranged cousin of one of my brother's friends, plays guitar in a local band, and he doe
BookSmacked
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CM Owen's never ceases to amaze me with the storylines she delivers.

Talk Nerdy To Me is one of my favs from this year hands down. If your a fan of this series or if you are new to this series YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK !!! It has my favorite female character off ALL TIME !!!! That's right I said it MY FAVORITE FEMALE CHARACTER EVER.

Where do I even begin to talk about Britt, what do I say about how incredible she is. I can't I'm gonna need a minute to gather my thoughts to do Britt justice.

I'l
Sannia
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
FYI I adore Britt so review may be a smidge biased. ;)

Well. I'm sad to say I didn't completely love it. Though I REALLY wanted to. As I've been waiting FOREVER for Britt's story. But this was... just not what I imagined. It was missing that passionate and emotional depth that I've come to expect from this series. Just felt let down as I was SO excited for Britt's book. And to see who she would be matched up with. But Base, I felt---just my opinion-- did not wholly deserved the unique, beautiful,
Jun 13, 2018 rated it liked it
I was so looking forward to this book as I’m a massive CM Owens fan. I own 30 of her books and adore everyone. However, this one just didn’t do it for me.
I found Britts behaviour, although funny at times, robotic and annoying. I know this is what her character was supposed to be like, but surely after saying inappropriate things a few times .... she might learn from her mistakes?!
The whole gaming parts of the book were very imaginative, but completely confusing.
I found the whole reason behind
Neringa Neringiukas
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited for Britt and Base story. And it didn't dissapointed me. I loved and laughed, and cried, and.... It was just amazing. I enjoyed each page.
Freya**Secret sin** Romance
I really don't know how to rate and review this one.
Are we handling on the spectrum syndrome?
Are we handling rich girl/poor guy conflict?
Are we handling rich star/smart girl story?
Are we handling family issues?

And what the heck happened with Kade and Raya?

I didn't understand what the fights were all about?
I sure didnt.
I didn't hate this one like Rain story, but I didn't love and connected like Tria, Allie and Harley's stories.
Too bad. I love Sterling Shore so much.

My last thought is..
what the h
2OCC Reviews
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
I have been looking forward to this book since Britt was introduced in the series (book 2). I liked the idea of who Base was and wondered how and what his role would be on making Britt more confident. I’m not saying that I was really disappointed in this story but I think I had the hope of this book blower way out of proportion. I did love it. It was funny; it had an amazing range of passion but it was really hard to connect with both Britt and Base. I love them together and get their passion bu ...more
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is most definitely one of the best books I’ve read. Britt is THE ABSOLUTE MOST AMAZING HEROINE! And Base...

I loved this book so hard!

On a side note—wth am I supposed to do with that ending?
Cait's Creatures
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Ok, so I probably shouldn't write this review when I'm hopped up on caffeine, after taking a short nap, only to wake up at 12 and stare at my kindle until this book arrived, and then power read it through until I finished at 6 AM. The smart thing to do, would be to go to bed, take a nap, relax, do ANYTHING but write this review. Because my hands are shaking and I'm not sure if it's from the caffeine or the lack of sleep, or the mixture of the two. Am I going to do that though? NO. I am going to
Kodie Mackay
I have to be honest I didn't expect the story to go the way it did. That being said... I loved it all the same.

Britt and Base are pretty complex characters with far more depth than you originally assume. We all go in with expectations of what we think it's going to be like and they surpassed any expectations. It's a slow burn romance that's so freaking endearing. But it definitely isn't all smooth sailing! Both of them have a lot of growth throughout and they both face some reality shocks that
LettyT
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book took me by complete surprise!

So I'm going to be really honest here...Britt was never my favorite character. I wasn't even sure I liked her very much. It's not that she was odd, I'm a bit strange myself. When everyone else raved about her in other books I was like, meh.

Oh how I changed my mind! I really loved her, I get her! I process things the same way she does sometimes. Maybe that's why she made me uncomfortable, I saw myself in her. I saw her quirks and saw myself and that made me
Bal
Perfect

Very highly anticipated and conscious what the author went through with this book... and my own apprehension about how I would feel about a book with the younger characters of Sterling Shore (young people angst is not my thing) BUT this book delivered and then some.

It was a delight to read and both Britt & Base were such complex interesting characters. With the usual humour (level 1 insults and gremlins) and friendship groups all included it was a fitting way to say goodbye to the la
Yolandi Bosch
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Britt and Base....

I love Britt and I have since she started in the series. She is sweet, super smart but
awkward and socially uncomfortable on her own. She is simply adorable and I love that she has started to get her own back for the Sterling men's sabotage....... freaking hilarious.

Base surprised me..... He listened to Britt, and became interested is her quirks, and then fascinated by her beautiful personality. He obviously has his faults as does Britt but they grow beautifully together.

This b
Kristina
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So fabulously special

Oh my god this book was fantastic and the most anticipated book of 2018 <3 Britt has been one of my favorite characters since she was introduced into the series and next to Maverick she my favorite and so unintentionally hilarious. I LOL’d a lot through this book and I loved getting a better glimpse into Britt’s mind. Base was perfect for her.
I can’t believe there’s only one book left in this series, I think I’m going to cry when it all ends <3
Maria
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Loved it, Britt and Base are perfect for each other and so worth the wait.
But I must say, I have a very soft spot in my heart for Rodney, he made me laugh until my sides hurt.
Angela
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had high high hopes for this one. I still loved it but it wasn’t as amazing as I knew it could be. She was so confusing at times .. but still a cute story.
Jennifer G
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Britt Sterling. Genious. Unusual. Virgin. Base Masterson. Singer. When Britt and Base cross paths their lives changed. Base found his muse. Britt found the one to deflower her. They are good for each other; each weird in their own way. Base has plans for his musical future and Britt is too young for a serious relationship. This arrangement will be ideal for both of them. Unfortunately, humans don't always follow the "plan", emotions get involved. It gets messy.

Talk Nerdy to Me returns the reade
Kelly
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
So funny!

Britt's book is the one I've been the most excited about for this whole series, and it didn't disappoint. I LOVE books that make me laugh. Well - this book made me laugh til I had tears coming out of my eyes, the donut demonstration scene was absolutely hilarious.

I've enjoyed Britt throughout all of the books. She is socially awkward, very literal, super smart, and is somewhat protected by her family/close circle of friends. Britt is aware of her differences and does her best to fit i
Sammie
Honestly, this became one of my absolute favourite books before I'd even finished reading.

Britt is one of my favourites from the Sterling Shore group and she really didn't disappoint!
CM's writing in this one is 100% some of her best. The laughs in this one too! Genuinely laughed out loud like a nutter atleast 5 times!

I loved it. Really, truly loved it and would read it again and again in a heartbeat.
Another 5 star!

C.M. continues the Sterling Shores series with yet another amazing book! I love Britt and Base! I may never be able to eat certain snacks again after reading one of the craziest, funniest scenes I think C.M. has come up with yet! This book has it all...hilarious scenes, tear jerker scenes and just a great overall love! Sad that this series is coming to an end soon!
Marcellina T Reno
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious!!!

I have been waiting for Britt’s book. You never know what is going to come out of her mouth. I loved her interaction with Base Masters. He brought out a side of her that very few, other than her family, gets to see. She teaches him that it’s ok to let others help you. I can’t wait to see where the next book takes them.
Suzie Q
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not disappointed!

It was worth the wait to get this book! I laughed so hard and cried too! Britt is a special character that I would want to know if real life! The interaction between Britt and Base is special! Loved this book!
Yvonne Wood
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best story so far. Britt is hysterical smiled through lots of her long dialogues. Brilliant.
stacey Ellis
Fantastic

Absolutely amazing i really love Britt and base, great storyline and really funny had me laughing out loud, can't wait for the next book
C.J.
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fab story filled with funny and engaging characters that I will miss. Perfect end to the series.
Lissa Hawley
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure I was going to like this one, but Britt turned out to be a lot more relatable than I expected. Probably one of my favorites from the series.
Terri Handschumacher
Britt's story i just knew was going to be funny from beginning to end. and boy was i right. there was no way of see the things that were bound to happen when you have a socially awkward girl going around Sterling Shore. the way that all the Sterling men are when it comes to her just adds to the humor. Base may think he knows what Britt and the other Sterling's are like, but he truly has no idea. and when he finds his musical muse in Britt, let the chaos begin. they can try to deny that there is ...more
Briana Warner
Wow

Amazing! Loved this book from page one! I'm super sad the series is close to being over! Wow I am so going to have to re-read this book over again because I'm sure I !missed something! Seriously one of the best authors and on my list of favorite authors! Sterling shore rocks!
Pamela
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed every bit of Base & Britt’s story!!!

• Paint It All Red (Mindf*ck, #5)
  • Rhythm and Bluegrass (Bluegrass, #2)
  • Remember When (Teach Me #3)
  • Clean Start (Violent Circle #3)
  • Stumbling Into Him (Stumbling Through Life, #1)
  • Pregnant By The Pack (Broken Ladder Wolf-Shifters #2)
  • Mr. Right Stuff: A Fake Fiancé Office Romance (Finding Mr. Right Book 1)
  • Savage Reckoning (A Savage Love Duet #2)
  • The Girl Who Punched Back (Death Fields, #2)
  • A Pull of Moonlight (Darkness Bites, #2)
  • The Waiting Game (American Gypsy, #2)
  • The Complete Fifty Shades of Alice: A Fairy Tale for Adults (The Fifty Shades of Alice Trilogy)
  • Big O Box Set
  • My Perfect Ex-Boyfriend (Perfect Guy #1)
  • Queen of the Ravagers (The Ravager Chronicles, #4)
  • Lost & Found (New York Knights, #1)
  • Making Her Melt (Dearling, Texas, #1.5)
C.M. Owens only writes romance, but she's a sub-genre whore.

She has two other pen names that she writes under.
Kristy Cunning for Reverse Harem and S.T. Abby for her darker/stabby books.

Sterling Shore (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Hooked on the Game (Sterling Shore, #1)
  • Tagged & Ashed (Sterling Shore, #2)
  • The Sterling Boys (Sterling Shore, #3)
  • Loving War (Sterling Shore, #4)
  • Breaking Even (Sterling Shore, #5)
  • A Redo (Sterling Shore, #6)
  • Triple Dare (Sterling Shore, #7)
  • Identical Disaster (Sterling Shore, #8)
  • Perfectly Toxic (Sterling Shore, #9)
  • Make Me (Sterling Shore #10)
“Apparently I sat down in modern-day Sterling Shore, and woke up in medieval Camel-toe-lot,” 1 likes