Start by marking “Lenders: The Unlicensed Consciousness” as Want to Read:
Lenders: The Unlicensed Consciousness

Lenders: The Unlicensed Consciousness

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
When dreaming becomes an occupation...but it’s no picnic and what must be done is not for the faint of heart. Very few can do it successfully, or stomach it, until Amy comes along. She's special, but not for any reason you’d imagine.
Jump twenty-five years into the future where the last of humanity survives in the last city, a quaint town surrounded by a great wall. Science
ebook
Published April 15th 2018 by Gatekeeper Press

To ask other readers questions about Lenders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lenders

Barry
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books you just can't put down. Travis Borne is most definitely on his way to becoming one of the next great sci-fi authors.
Mark Schultz
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wowzers! I haven’t been on such a thrilling ride in a very long time! There is so much I want to say about this book. However, I am committed to a policy of no spoilers! (this will be tough)
First, Travis is absolutely a journeyman word wrangler! He is expert at assembling descriptions, scene setting and dialog!
Second, his plotting is marvelous! Just when I thought I might lose a thread he finds a way to bring it back into focus.
Third, there are many major and minor characters, and he keeps th
Rick Kells