Start by marking “The Wrong Blaze” as Want to Read:
The Wrong Blaze

The Wrong Blaze

As head of Blackline Academy, I spent my days training with the elite, getting them ready for the one thing each hopes to gain in the end, the chance to call themselves a Blaze.

I had it all figured out, knew exactly who and what I wanted in life, then he came back, determined more than ever to prove me wrong.

He's forced his way into my world, demanded my attention no mat
Published August 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Wrong Blaze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wrong Blaze

Serena
I GOT SO PISSED OFF reading this book. Not sure I've sworn that much in a long time. 😂 BUT!!! My rage kept me turning the pages!! I was on the edge of my seat, and maybe even on the edge of losing my freaking mind. The Wrong Blaze is a must read if you love angsty, enemies-to-lovers romances that will punch you in the guts and the g-spot! REPEATEDLY.

THE WRONG BLAZE is the PERFECT blend of angst, sexiness and suspense!
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
Aug 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: thanks-but-no
I haven't been this irked by a book in a good while. Ugh.

Because people get their panties in a knot about spoilers....

(view spoiler)
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
“I know what I see in her baby blues, and buried deep beneath her feelings for someone who doesn’t deserve her and will never want her like I do... is me.
Her antihero.”

Y’all...OMGGGGG. That was a rollercoaster of emotions if I ever saw one. Wow!

Holyyyyy...that was GOOD! The angst. I’m surprised my body came out alive after all that angst and the twists and the turns. Sure, there was a lot that didn’t surprise me in the least. But there was also a lot that had my jaw dropping. Make sure you have
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was unbelievable. I couldn’t put it down. Oakley and Alec are so hot together, I thought at times I might combust just from reading!
This story has absolutely everything. Sexual tension, mystery, crime, angst. This is Defo going in my “To read again” pile!
~Dawn~TUG
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow. What a ride. I swooned, screamed, cussed out everyone, laughed, and just wanted answers. So so wanted answers!! Meagan Brandy made it impossible to put this down and continue on your regular day without knowing WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!! Felt like a ran a marathon of WTF moments...to end the journey so....you’ll have to read it to find out!!
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
You know it's an epic read when you check your PMs & see you sent 32 screenshots, 38 gifs & 40 messages to your book babe while reading. The kind of story that meant my family ate toasted cheese sandwiches for dinner cause I couldn't put it down!!! Seriously LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!

These characters had me flipping through all the emotions from stabby to squirmy to swoony to sad to smiley - it had the lot. I was 100% hooked from the prologue right through to the very last sentence. Perfectio
Terri Handschumacher
Holy
Fuckin'
Hell!!!!
Meagan Brandy is a master of bringing the angst, and bringing me to the brink of wanting to throw my kindle across the room. And I know she is doing this with a devilish smile on her face. I am still in knots from reading this one.
The battle of emotions when it comes to Oakley had me going through her ups and downs right along side her. You didn't know if she was going to be able to keep herself together at times. Then she will do something and you can see just how strong sh
Cindy Mcgriff
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book took me on a roller coaster ride. I threw my kindle across the room in every chapter. The author tortured me and wrung me through the wringer. And I loved every second of it! The twists and turns in this book will kill you!

I loved the characters in this book. I loved that I had no idea what was coming and my head is still spinning.

Read this book People. You won't regret it.

Meagan Brandy is one of my new favorite authors!
Cali Gals
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I know an author is excelling at an #antihero plot when at the beginning of the book I can’t decide if I want to kill or get frisky with the male lead. Don’t judge me (haha). This story took me ALL OVER the place. It definitely has a storyline that packs a punch and you are not always sure where it is going (yikes). Alec and Oakley are spicy, interesting characters that bring on the steamy even when you aren’t even sure they can stand each other (eek). Umm plan for intrigue and several surprises ...more
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
HOLY FREAKING MOLY this story was beyond amazing and I couldn't put it down for even a second! Meagan Brandy is an extraordinarily talented author that captivates me whole body, heart and soul every single time I pick up one of her books and this one was definitely no exception. This one took me on a wild ride full of unexpected twists and turns that kept me guessing right up until the very end!

This story had me all twisted up in knots from the com
Liz
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full review to come
Sharon Mariampillai
Thank you Sharon J for recommending this book to me. This was an amazing read. I did read a bit of it in the Burn Me Anthology, but this was the whole story, and it did not disappoint. The story was intriguing. The last few chapters were where the suspense came in and I was on the edge of my seat. I really loved Alec and Oakley. This is a enemies-to-lovers story. I am glad that Alec and Oakley get their happily ever after because they are really meant for each other. Overall, an incredible read.
LettyT
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I never wanted to throw my kindle across the room as much as I did with this book! It was an absolutely perfect book in every way. You felt every single emotion while reading it.

If a book could be a true roller coaster then this is THAT book. Every word, every detail will keep you bouncing up and down.

There's no way to review this book without giving away details. You just have to read it. You'll cheer Oakley on, every step of the way. You'll want to be her best friend and protect her and hang
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR THE WRONG BLAZE!! This story is like being on a jungle ride, it is hot, wild and unpredictable. Each page has you either on the edge of your seat or ready to throw your kindle. Alec, Rowen and Oakley are dying to tell you their story and you need to hear it. I am loving these journeys that Meagan Brandy takes us readers on and i know you will too, do yourself a favor and 1-Click this book.
Natasha
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oakley is now head of Blackline Academy spending her days training only the best in hopes they will pass in the end, including her best friend Rowan. But what she doesn't expect is for him to show up back in her life after being gone two years. Alec. The one who used to tease her as kids... Hate. She should hate him. But does she?

When the secrets and lies beginning to pile up, will Oakley be the one getting burned in the end?

Oh my God. Let me just say I LOVED this book. It sent me on a emotion
Kelly
Sometimes you hear about a book and everything you hear makes you want to read that book – even putting books you have on hold for it. This was one of those books, and let me tell you, everything you’ve heard…every preparation you’ve made…it will not be enough to prepare you for the rollercoaster ride that is this book. It’s astounding how many twists and turns it has. I laughed, I cursed, I shed some tears, and I swooned. This is the first Meagan Brandy book I’ve read, I have the others, and I ...more
BookSmacked
READ THIS BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty much what I have to say about this.

That's it, that's the review.

Ok ok so maybe not all I have to say.

So let's review this shall we.

The Wrong Blaze is a love/hate, enemies to lovers roller coaster ride of WTFs. This book will have your heart racing, your blood pressure sky rocketing and your inner whore screaming. Alec, OH ALEC !! This man was intensity, brash and seemingly unapologetic. He gave no fucks to going after what he wanted but man at the s
Caz
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love it when you find a new author and you love thier first two books and it’s right in your wheel house being YA and then they switch genres and you think hmm am i going to like this, well Meagan Brandy did i like it, i freaking loved it what a great novel.

This book to point had everything in it, secrets, action, surprises, shocks and sometimes you just wanted to throw your kindle so i just stopped breathed and went forward and i loved it.

There were times when i though i don’t think this is g
Rumi
5 Blazing Stars🔥

The Wrong Blaze was a rollercoaster of a book! It's SO different to Meagan Brandy's Tender Hearts series, and I was pleasantly surprised.

I don't think I've ever felt so stabby while reading one of her books before, where I had spent the majority of the book rooting for the heroine. I hated to love Alec; he was both swoony and exasperating. But then we get hit by the mother of all MB plot twists and you're sitting at the edge of your seat, wondering how everything will pan out.

Kelly Green
Shelves: 2018
Are you freaking kidding me?!?!? This book is beyond awesome! The hotness 🔥. The love triangles 💜. The mystery and suspense 🤯. There is so much packed into this book that I am not at all surprised that I couldn't put it down! I was up WAY past my bedtime because I HAD to finish this book...I could not let it go on another day! Once you think you have it figured out.. You don't! I seriously recommend you been this book and read it now!
Dawn
I loved this story.
The chemistry between Oakley and Alec is intense, and I knew that when they finally got together, it would be explosive.
I liked how Rowan’s character was portrayed—the concerned friend, only to change into a full-on possessive alpha whenever Alex was around.
The twists in this story were great and at one point, I actually gasped and said ‘oh shit’ out loud.
When I thought the story was going one way, something else pushed it the other way.
A great read.
Emma Johnston
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hooked from page one. Devoured. Cried. Loved.

Holy wow what a book! Oakley is by far my favourite heroine of 2018. She was strong and independent, took no crap and knew what she wanted. Then there’s Alec. I mean, who can even write a man so scorching hot that your kindle gets warm. Meagan, that’s who!

This story had me laughing and crying and oh the angst! The twists and turns were unbelievable. I thought that Meagans debut book Fumbled Hearts would always be my favourite of hers but this book ha
V. Theia
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This lady truly knows how to write and make you feel. You'll love and hate and scream and swoon throughout this read and things aren't what the eyes see. If you're like me and a big old chicken with certain tropes then know it'll be okay! Without spoiling, there's a secondary character's book I'm waiting for now.
Rea
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Don’t mind Meagan Brandy.... while she takes you on one of the bumpiest, WTF, most thrilling rides you’ll ever go on!

The tips, dips and turns of The Wrong Blaze will have you throwing tantrums and questioning your own sanity. And having read her first two books, you will be SHOCKED, I say SHOCKED as to where this little deviants mind is going. She’ll keep you guessing in the best way.

Alec is smoldering, alpha in this and you’ll never be more torn about loving to hate someone!

I can’t wait to ju
Kimberly
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
Oh, Alec, my sweet, tortured Alec! ❤

How I loved you when the beginning of this book was first released as part of an anthology that I read all the way back in February! I have such a weakness for the alpha bad boys! And it ended on a cliffhanger! (Not ok) 🤣

I dreamed of Alec every day since then, and how his and Oakley's story would end, and I was rewarded! I was rewarded with an amazing story that wasn't just about Alec and Oakley. So many secondary characters had such depth to them that I was i
Megan Lowe
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I’m not sure about this book. I think, at the very least, the blurb was misleading.
This book wasn’t at all what I thought it would be and it really wasn’t my type of book. It’s a suspense story, mixed with some stuff that I didn’t really understand and I felt wasn’t explained well. I felt it was lacking in detail and I didn’t really care for Alec.
Again, this wasn’t my type of book, but it may be yours.
Helen Altafulla
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jesus Christ!!!!
What the hell did I just read?! Oh, my god. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to punch a main character as much as I wanted to nut punch both Alec and Rowan.
Simply put, this book was amazing. I felt like there were so many twists, and I didn’t even see them coming.
If there was a choosing team, I’d be #TeamOakley all the way.
This girl had to endure so much. A testament to her strength when she was able to keep her head held high the majority of the time.
You’re gonna be dealing w
Stephanie S
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOT DAMN!!!! Well I try to hold my emotions in when reading because I don't want to break my kindle. Well with this one I have a lot of OH HELL NO moments. After reading other books from this author this one was different but equally awesome in it's own right.

Meagan you will always have a committed reader with me because DAAYYYUUMM loved this one hard that I will definately be re-reading this one and is DEFINATELY a top read for me this year. I can't wait for others to get their hands on this. I
G (heartbooked)
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book be DAMNED!! My reader heart RAGED like hell and went into a few heart coma. I might need the author to get me a spare heart to read her future books.

Alec and Oakley’s story explores the ‘there’s always light at the end of a tunnel’ on a deep angst-style level. Alec is straight ALPHA. Unapologetic. Intense. His mouth is as sinful as they come.

Join me... Root for Oakley. Cheer up Rowan. Love Alec unashamedly. This is definitely one of those books where you’re not sure how you feel at th
Kayla
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I won’t stop fighting for you with everything I have. I won’t stop until there’s no doubt in your mind that you’re all I’ve ever wanted.”

I FREAKING LOVED THE WRONG BLAZE! OH THE ANGST!! It will keep your heart racing. This is officially my favorite Meagan Brandy book! It's different but the author ABSOLUTELY nailed it! I could not devour the pages fast enough. I read this book in one day! It was just that good. I have read my share of firefighter romances but this one is my favorite so far! I
Meagan is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best friend and words are her sanity.