Start by marking “Evidence of Desire” as Want to Read:
Evidence of Desire

Evidence of Desire

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
She needs dirty whispers to get off. He’s a man of few words. An office tryst would be risky and unsatisfying. Right?

Forensic specialist Stevie Daniels is on the verge of being crowned day shift supervisor. But first, she must uncover dirt on the rebel night shift supervisor Vin Vasher. Will ambitious Stevie ruthlessly destroy his career to secure her promotion? Or will tem/>
Published May 13th 2018 by Quill Ranch Creations, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Evidence of Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evidence of Desire

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Romance Rehab
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Don't forget to check out all our reviews and other fun stuff on the blog: http://www.romancerehab.com/

***3.5, really***

So, you all probably remember that I’m not a huge fan of romantic suspense. I usually enter into romantic suspense reads from new-to-me authors with the same trepidation that I have when I approach new health foods: with a sense of gut-wrenching dread and an expectation of a nasty aftertaste in my mouth. But thankfully, Jessie Scott writes a kick-ass query letter, because if she didn’
Jennie Rosenblum
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars OMG – the first chapter pulled me in, surprised me and made me want more but all the other chapters kept me reading. This is a great story of two main characters working as Forensic specialists in Phoenix. All the intrigue, inside politics, procedures and interesting minor characters (even one that is a real jerk!) that you can easily relate to make this a wonderful read even without the steamy scenes. One thing that always helps me enjoy a book is when I read about supporting characte ...more
Julia Walker
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Evidence of Desire is a romance novel, written by Texas author Jessie Scott. It is in fact a steamy romance novel, certainly not for the faint hearted. And yes, there is the mandatory happily-ever-after ending, however the romance is complicated and realistic and, as in real life, there is great love even when life takes tragic turns.
Stevie and Vince meet at work and life gets crazy. There is atomic-level chemistry, but it is work so they deny it. When Stevie is ordered to observe and repo
Maida