Start by marking “Wire: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel” as Want to Read:
Wire: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel

Wire: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel

(Wings of Diablo MC)

Wire-
I am the pain manager at the Wings of Diablo MC Club. What’s that mean? It means that if my brothers need information they call on me to get it out of you. You should see the art I can create with a blow torch or a serrated blade or my favorite, barbed wire. I have been known to have a cold fearless heart. To stand in the middle of a gun fight without a care in the wo
ebook
Published June 6th 2018

Cynthia Austin
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Wire is the enforcer for the Wings of Diablo motorcycle gang. Caught up in a war with the Tears of Chaos, he is consumed with violence and death. Then, one night while on the brink of death himself, an angel saved him. Her name was Keeley, and she was unlike any girl he'd ever met. She was smart, and bold and courageous. As an environmental scientist, she absolutely did not fit into Wire’s world of crime, but he couldn't let her walk away from him without a fight, especially if her life was in d
Carmen Baldwin
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great!

I love MC Bikers romances and this was a great one. Wire and Keely was different kind of couple, she saved his life and was a scientist as well and Wire was a very dangerous Biker as well a alpha personal which I love myself, I loved Keely she was a strong woman for Wire, I think he needed her too. The club was at war with another Club and things was getting dangerous for all even Keely but Wire was there for her, the only thing I didn't like was some for the club rules and people but this
Maggie Amanti
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was recommended to me by a friend. I had never read a MC romance before, so Wire totally took my virginity;) I honestly struggled whether to give this a 3 or 4 stars, only because there were so many typos and formatting errors that I was distracted; I kept wanting to add the missed punctuation, or indent where necessary.
All that aside, I believe it deserves four stars because the story was fun and the plot kept me engaged throughout. I enjoy a strongly worded erotic story every now and
Mardell Bonasso
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a very good MC book. I loved the story of Wire and Keeley. Full of action, drama and bad a$$ bikers that in true biker fashion are a loyal brotherhood. I had a hard time putting this book down. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
Allison Boykin
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Very good! Kept me guessing what would happen next! Can't wait for the next book I read by Ms. Lake.
Andrea Roche
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Strong Main Characters match their strength

I loved this book! Great story line which grew and developed while Rae B. Lake fleshed out realistic 3 dementional characters. Very well thought out, satisfying ending. Nice work author! I highly recommend, despite some editing needs which really didn't matter because all of the fun.
Cheyenne
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

If you can't handle death and pain, then this books not for you. This was one of the most descriptive MR style books I've ever read. I even had to skip over some of the torture parts. However I loved the rest and will definitely be looking forward to more stories of other main characters.
Hanleigh Bradley
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously love this book! So, I've read everything Rae B. Lake has written but this one... words do not describe how amazing it is. BEYOND good. I love Wire. Whether you love MC Romance or not, you won't regret reading this book!
Serena Worker
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wire woke to being moved to the club Doc and Clean telling the woman she needed to go if she didn’t want him to die, he needed help, he knew it was a bad idea, outsiders never went into the club. He was worried that someone might think she was a biker bunny and they were club property.
With the club nearly at war he never expected them to go after Keely and he wants his revenge for what was done to her, she saved him and there was something there even though he could never give her what she wante
Stephanie Herman
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love a good MC Novel and this one did not disappoint. This is Wire and Keeley's story.

I absolutely loved Keeley’s spirit! Her personality was right on point with what Wire needed in a woman. Not just a club bunny (rolling my eyes) but a real woman. Keeley is a scientist that moved to Wire’s town to get away from the violence. It also helps her understand it though, if it's done protecting the ones you love.

The action is graphically gory and the sex is wonderfully descriptive. Lake's world buil
Sarah Rothacher
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story

I really like the story line. I was not a big fan of all the disrespect the men showed the women. I also dont consider myself a prude but some of the words used to describe the women ,bunnies or any female was a bit much for me. Tw.. cu.. I hate those words this is the first and only book about M.C.'s thai have read that used those. If the story line hadn't been as good as it was I would have not finished the book.
Lila McClean
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read!

I love MC romances and this one did not disappoint. There was action, hunky bikers, gory fights, grimy sex, romance and most of all a hea. I loved the hero in this book because he was so hard and sexy but had never felt love. I loved the heroine because she was feisty, smart and never backed down but she wasn't afraid to follow her heart. I can't wait to read other books by this author!
Lisa Book Shelf
Wire

A nice change to a mc romance. He's a club brother and a killer and she's a mob princess and a scientists who saves him. I enjoyed the book and hope we see another book in this series
Charlotte Isaac
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, I absolutely loved this. I couldn't put it down once started. It had everything I wanted. And what great surprises came up.

I loved Wire and Keeley. They had such a great dynamic, and she doesn't take anything from him.

I can't wait for more. I highly recommend this book.
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rae-b-lake
This book is filled with grit, anguish, violence and drama. Wire is pure alpha with no apologies. Keeley is an intelligent and strong female that takes no crap. Their chemistry and comradery was fantastic. This was my first read by Rae B. Lake and it won’t be my last.
Gina Marie
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wire & Keeley

A great start to a new series. Wire and Keeley’s story starts out with a bang and just keeps the twists and action going throughout the whole book. This is my first time reading a book by this author and it won’t be my last.
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jeannie Sharpe
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting Read

If you like a thrill while reading, you will like this book. Rae B Lake knows how to pull you in and hold your attention while reading. The plot thickens just right. You will want to find out how this books ends. Good job.
Dec 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Why any woman would want to tie themselves to someone as dumb as Wire is beyond my comprehension 🤷🏻♀. ...more
Pike Perrie
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rae B. Lake has given us a story with characters that develop thru each interaction, each conflict, and each trial they face. Wire can be absolutely brutal, hardcore, but in Keeley a challenging match is found. Rae B. Lake twists the world around these two characters with beautiful and graceful detail. The imagery and depth of emotion brought thru each page keeps you longing to find out how things will play out. A book you can't put down!
My first foray into the genre of Motorcycle Club was a pe
AnnaMarie Gardner
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great start for an MC series, and I love this story. Adore the characters and the connections between them. I think the characters are realistic and you grow very attached to them. The story flows at the perfect pace and. I couldn't put it down.
Sharyn
Jul 16, 2018
Jeanette Cleaver
Jun 23, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Rae is a daydreamer, nurse, bookworm, nature enthusiast, wife, momma, animal activist and an optimist. She has lived her entire life in NYC and loves to travel with her family. She believes that sweets should have a larger piece of the nutritional pyramid and that Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one of the best TV shows ever invented. When she is not working as a nurse in her community, she can eithe ...more

Wings of Diablo MC (2 books)
  • Archer: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel
“You don’t fit into my life. I need to keep that in my mind and so do you” 0 likes