Start by marking “Replay Book 10: Patriot Games (Replay, #10)” as Want to Read:
Replay Book 10: Patriot Games (Replay, #10)

Replay Book 10: Patriot Games (Replay, #10)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Will the third time be the charm? Replay Dominant Richard Benjamin Franklin lost Gini Shelton to Marcus Vos and Jannet MacDonald to Ian McGregor. Now it’s Revolutionary War weekend, and he’s been assigned a new submissive—and not just anyone. Victoria St. Leger is the Replay owner’s sister and an heiress in her own right. Earning her submission will be the ultimate prize.

T
Published June 1st 2018 by Long Branch Books

To ask other readers questions about Replay Book 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Replay Book 10

Tammy
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Patriot Games was really good and I devoured it! Richard is a caring Dom that is hoping Tory will be his. But Tory has a secret she's wary about sharing, but Richard just may be the Dom to spank it out of her! I definitely recommend this very hot story! The authors attention to detail is my favorite part of this story. It's so easy to picture what is happening because of her colorful descriptions. Enjoy!!
Rose Howse
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Tory for R. Benjamin Franklin

Another Replay hit as far as I am concerned. It looks like the last, which makes me sad. I LOVED each Replay book!!! This one has Piers' sister Victoria, aka Tory visiting the US for her niece's birthday celebration and to attend the weekend as a submissive, something totally new to her but a thing she is willing to try at least. Piers St. Leger, Tory's brother, matches her up with Richard Benjamin Franklin and it really looks like this just might be the ideal matc
Lena
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always another well written ’Replay’ book. Here we follow Tory - Pierce little sister - and Richard’s first meetings. It was a flow in the story and the characters were well described. The only negative about this story was that it was too short. I wanted to know more and follow their story a little bit longer.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Lisa Boyd
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Replay is fabulous as always. Rich and Tory are a match made in heaven (or the equivalent in Wiccan). He's accepting of her beliefs and she is his match in all ways. Lots of alternative beliefs are mentioned in this book, so if that's not something you can embrace this is not the book for you. Great characters, wonderful story line and writing. This was a wonderful return to Replay by Nia Farrell!
Pat
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story is well written, the plot flowed smoothly from page to page and the characters were so well fleshed out that I was totally engaged until the turn of the very last page!
Kemberlee Snelling
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This novella is a quick enjoyable read. I wish more of the Revolutionary war re-enactment had been written but a good read.
Chasity
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick, sweet and steamy read. This story will definitely leave you wanting more!
Sharlie
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Victoria (Tory) is on a much needed trip to visit her niece, Adrienne, for her first birthday. She decides to stay the weekend to participate in Rebellion, at her brother Piers, Replay a BDSM resort. Piers matches Tory with Dom Richard who finds he has an attraction to Tory. Will Richard still find an attraction in Tory when he finds that she is a witch who has cast a love spell? Let the "Patriot Games" begin in Nia Farrell's Replay Book #10.
Jay Williams
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meet Victoria St Ledger (Tori), she is the sister of Replays owner Piers. She is attending the resort for her nieces 1st birthday. Whilst on the plane chatting with Lara she is persuaded to partake in revolutionary war event at the weekend. This is her 1st time doing anything like this & boy is she looking forward to it.
Meet Richard tall, dark, handsome & deliously dominant, there is an instant spark between them literally. Tori feels that he maybe the man she could kneel for, but she ha
Charlotte
Teddy Lacross
Candy
May 27, 2018
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

A