Start by marking “DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)” as Want to Read:
DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)

DEV1AT3

(Lifelike #2)

Lemon Fresh has seen better days.

After the climactic battle in Babel, she finds herself separated from Ezekiel and Cricket in the wastelands. Lemon’s abilities to manipulate electricity mark her as a deviate, and deadly corporate operatives are hunting her to use as a weapon in the war between BioMaas Incorporated and Daedelus Technologies. Instead, Lemon finds herself fal
Expected publication: May 2019 by Knopf Books For Young Readers

Chelsea Humphrey
Jan 10, 2019 marked it as future-tbr
I need this book more than food and water and air.
Hamad
Nov 20, 2018 marked it as to-read
And now it has a cover (a little pink would look good on the shelf I guess??!)

description
Ishmeen
Jun 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
Only halfway through 2018 and this is already my most anticipated novel of 2019 - that is IF it comes out in 2019 which I’m not even sure of 😭 y’all I NEED THIS SO BAD??!!

Can someone get me a time travel machine pls.

Tara♥ {MindforBooks}

I've come to the conclusion that (along with a couple of other authors) I should just set up a direct debit out of my account each month to go directly into Jay Kristoff's bank account. This would cut out the middle man and let's face it I'm going to end up buying whatever book is the new release eventually so might as well do it in installments. This is my long ass winded way of saying he is an autobuy and I can't wait for this because I loved Lifel1k3.
Samm | Sassenach the Book Wizard
OMG GIVE US A TITLE OR A SUMMARY OR A COVER OR SOMETHING YOU RAT BASTARD!
♠️ Tabi ♠️
Jul 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
this is a 100% appropriate reaction to that cover

Shehzeen Muzaffar
Jul 31, 2018 marked it as to-read
GUYS THE COVER😭❤🥰
MAY 2019???? MY BIRTHDAY GIFTTT!!! ALSO THE COVER IS GORGEOUS
THERE IS NO DATE? WHYYYY?? i want this book!
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
OH MY HEART! How am I supposed to wait for 1 whole year to know what happens next? Full review to follow.

"Friends are family in a world like this. And family is more important than anything under heaven."

"We never know what life will throw at us, Lemon," the old man said. "We never know where it will lead us. But we can know ourselves. And in knowing ourselves, we know the world."

"She hoped they'd all be okay. That one day, somehow, they'd all find their happy ending. She knew it was silly to ho
Meghan
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jay has done it again! This book was driven by my favorite character and I couldn't get enough of her and her story! I laughed, I cried, I swore... the things that are a trademark for my reading of a Jay book! It shocked me again in where this story is going and I need to know what happens in the next book!!
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
The title, the cover and the synopsis gives me life!!!
John Ross
Dec 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
The official cover of 'Dev1at3' by Jay Kristoff is out in the open!

Dev1at3 by Jay Kristoff

I am not sure if I'd be happy or sad, because it does not really follow the layout of the cover of the first book. #OCD
Celia McMahon
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the new title!!!
Ari ☾
Jan 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
01/12/2019:Flips a table Can I please just get this book now? Lifelike was so good, and like, that ending literally stabbed me in the chest.

Also that cover is actually amazing?????
Ashley Fay
Jan 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Anyone else know what date in 2019 this book is coming out? I need to know what happens!!
Dexter
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Review to follow.
Kirsten Seidel
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
kerrycat
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a truly fizzy sequel, and if book one ended on a cliffhanger, well, this installment ends mid-dive off that cliff.

and thanks, JK, for Grimm's comment about writers on page 183. as one myself, I couldn't help but laugh out loud.
Mia
Dec 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
i didn’t like the first book that much yet here i am adding it to my tbr ??
Kat Mullen
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
You’re really just gonna leave us right there, Jay?!

Thoughts I had while reading:
- All The Lemon 🍋🍋🍋
- Hey Xmen vibes, I see you
- You’d think I’d know better than to get attached by now
- Never trust anyone
Kay  (mamabear_reads)
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off I am so beyond grateful I was given the opportunity to get an advanced readers copy of this book. Secondly, OMG this book has broken me!! I mean wow!! I can't wait for everyone else to read this and experience the roller coaster of emotions this book takes you on! This book has all the twists you just don't see coming. I just love Lemon. She has to be one of my most favorite female characters that has ever been written! She's so fierce in her own way and I love how loyal she is to her ...more
Iany Mcgrawn

Mar 31, 2019
Nova Syzygy
Feb 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
I need this book. Now.
I can't wait until May. Why must life be so hard?
Although I like Lemon Fresh, I'm a bit disappointed that this book isn't about Eve and/or Ezekiel. But that's okay. It's by Jay Kristoff; it's guaranteed to be awesome.
You Are Never Too...: DEV1AT3 (Lifelike #2) - May 28, 2019 7 10 Jan 06, 2019 03:24PM
  • Immunity (Contagion, #2)
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • Bid My Soul Farewell (Give the Dark My Love, #2)
  • Skyhunter
  • Scorch Dragons (Elementals, #2)
  • The Half King (Untitled #1)
  • Malice
  • Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2)
  • Thornlight
  • The Midnight Lie
  • The Kingdom
  • Untitled (Threads of Power, #3)
  • Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #2)
  • Starsight (Skyward, #2)
  • War of the Bastards (Royal Bastards, #3)
  • Seven Devils (Seven Devils, #1)
  • Untitled (The Last Magician, #3)
Jay Kristoff is the #1 international, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of THE NEVERNIGHT CHRONICLE, THE ILLUMINAE FILES and THE LOTUS WAR. He is the winner of five Aurealis Awards, an ABIA, has over half a million books in print and is published in over thirty five countries, most of which he has never visited. He is as surprised about all of this as you are. He is 6’7 and has appro ...more

Lifelike (3 books)
  • Lifel1k3 (Lifelike, #1)
  • Untitled (Lifelike #3)