Start by marking “Pucked Up Love (Bad Motherpuckers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Pucked Up Love (Bad Motherpuckers, #5)

Pucked Up Love

(Bad Motherpuckers #5)

Wanted: Discreet Dominant gentleman to teach maybe-submissive woman the rules of the game. No whips, chains, paddles, handcuffs, ropes, or toys. No nookie. No creepy stuff. No butt stuff.
No gluten. Just the facts, Sir.
Serious enquiries only. –CuriousCat4

When I see the ad in the Portland Alternative’s “Love Wanted” section, I can’t resist the urge to respond. Yes, it’s
Published August 3rd 2018 by Self Taught Ninja (first published July 29th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Pucked Up Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pucked Up Love

Start your review of Pucked Up Love (Bad Motherpuckers, #5)
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great motherpuckin’ series!

I am always in stalker mode for more of this author and series. Discreet Dominant and Curious Cat were worth the wait as this second chance romance ticked all the waiting boxes! All was well, great in fact, or so Hailey thought. When they broke up, they both were left with many, many questions and a feeling of loss so profound, it couldn’t end that way. It just couldn’t…

How they reconnected and rebuilt those intimate ties was a lesson in self-control and soul-s
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Pucked Up Love is the fifth book in the Bad Motherpuckers series but the fabulous and talented Lili Valente. Lili is one of my go to authors. I always know she's going to hook me from the first page and keep me hanging on and flipping pages until the very end. This is one of my favorite series'! Sexy hockey players are a definite must for me! Lili's early books are sexy, erotic romance with dominant alpha men. Pucked Up Love bridges Lili's early books with her romcoms. Sexy, hockey playing Dom? ...more
Tina "IRead2Escape"
I love Hockey romance books. Pucked Up Love was hilarious, endearing and of course hot. I enjoyed this story immensely.

Will thought things were going great with Hailey and then he popped the question. That's all it took. After 5 years of blissful happiness she was out. Even though it's been a year he's nowhere near over her but she hasn't returned a phone call or reached out to him so he's decided to do his best to move on. He sees an ad in the paper for a Discreet Gentleman to teach all he kno
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

It's books like these that make me want to watch ice hockey on You Tube as we do not have it where we live, especially if they are anything like the Badgers in this series.

This book will have you with yet another favourite member of the team in Will and the fact that he was willing to deny a part of him for Hailey.

After a year apart Will and Haley meet up again after an ad in the paper, not knowing who will be the
Sassy Southern
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok I think this is the most intense book I’ve read by Lili. The intensity of the love that Hailey has for Will to do the research in his lifestyle choice once she finds she can’t live without him. After 6 months apart, they were together for 5 years and she found out a secret of his and she felt she wasn’t good enough for him. So she set out to fix it of course she didn’t expect him to answer her ad. Then the intensity that they had will he was teaching her the lifestyle of D/s was off the freak ...more
Lou Lou
Sep 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Big departure from the rest of the series. Not my cup of tea.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Pucked Up Love is the fifth book in the Bad Motherpuckers series by one of my favorite authors, Lili Valente. I recommend reading the previous books because they kickass but you don’t have to to enjoy this sexy, fun, and sweet story. The synopsis sums up the story wonderfully so I will try to make this short.

It has been almost a year since Hailey walked away from Will. The only man she has ever loved. She had her reasons. He had to accept them. He didn’t like it. She was the love of his life an
Tami Talbert
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-review, lili
Once again, Lili Valente has penned a puckaliciously fun, hot and sexy hockey romance. We had a little glimmer of Will and Hailey in earlier novels in this series but Pucked Up Love gives us the completion of their story which I know we have all been anxiously awaiting.

Though their hearts were joined for years, when she learns that Will has been holding something back in their relationship, Hailey runs away from the match she always believed was perfect. Now it’s a year later and neither Will n
Marybeth
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny, sweet and sexy as hell, you will absolutely fall in love with Will Saunders! When Will and Hailey were together he hid something pretty important about himself, mainly his dominant tendencies in the bedroom. She thought she was holding him back so she left him. They have been apart for a year now and Hailey has decided she wants to see if she could be everything Will needs because she still loves him. She puts an ad in the personals for Submissive lessons and low and behold guess who answ ...more
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough of these Portland Badger hockey players!!! Just when you think that one of them is your favorite, Lili Valente goes ahead and makes you fall in love with another one:)

Will Saunders has it all, a successful hockey career, great friends and a woman that he's about to propose to. But when the moment comes and he's down on one knee his girlfriend Hailey does the unexpected...she turns and runs. Now almost a year later Will is still trying to move on and get back to his normal life
Sofia Almiroudis
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pucked Up Love is the fifth book in the Bad Motherpuckers series from the great Lili Valente, and it continues with Will and Hailey. The night Will was ready to propose, Hailey went running before he could get down on one knee. Left stunned and confused, Will had to go on living without the love of his life. What he thought was a done deal was anything but.

Hailey was so happy with Will and a future with him was everything she ever wanted. That was until she discovered Will's secret desires, and
Theresa
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Both still reeling from their recent breakup, Will and Hailey deal with it in different ways. As a player on the Badger’s hockey team, Will pushes himself on and off the ice. Hailey falls head first into her job working at a gym, teaching self-defense classes, and spending time with her little sister/best friend.

Feeling a little curious, Hailey places an online ad to find someone to teach her about the BDSM lifestyle. She emphasizes that the lessons will be platonic, information-only ones. Will
Judy
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!! This is by far, my favorite book in this series!! This is book 5 in the Bad Motherpuckers series and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it did!! This story is SO different!! I was definitely captivated from the beginning!!

Hailey loved Will so much, but decided to walk away. Why would she do that? Well, you must read this book because what a journey Lili Valente takes the reader on!!

Will is into BDSM. However, he loved Hailey so much that he gave up that lifestyle just f
Kelly Brock
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Will and Hailey

This was an ok read for me. I loved the story line. They were together four years before breaking up. Will was into the Dom/sub scene before Hailey and put that life behind him for her. She didn’t know about this past life and when she finds out she breaks up with him thinking she’s too “Vanilla” for him. Fast forward one year later. Hailey decides to seek outside help to educate herself to see if she can be a sub and win Will back.

I loved that she wanted to try and educate hersel
Janice
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Pucked Up Love by Lili Valente

Will and Hailey - 5+++++ Stars

If you've read any of the other books in the Bad Motherpuckers series, you will already know Saunders (Will) and have read a small bit about Hailey. We finally get to find out what happened with them and how they ended up in the position they are currently in. Like the other members of the Portland Badgers, Will is a lovable character with flaws of his own that make you want to pop him upside his head one minute and kiss his
Nicole Smith
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Lili Valente's sexy hockey players. I look forward to these book because they're always funny and they have an unexpected quirk or twist when it comes to the charterers. This one is no different it met my expectations! Hailey and Will should have made forever, but a miscommunication causing a rift, but it's kismet when Will answers an ad in the paper. Now a second chance is in the making, but will they learn from past mistakes? The chemistry between Hailey and Will is smoking! Things get ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Lili Valente is a top favorite of mine and the Bad Motherpuckers series is totally a must read in my opinion. Sexy. Sweet. All the good feels in the best kind of ways... Lili had hit her stride with this series and I never want to see it end.

Pucked Up Love was a second chance romance that had me on the edge of my seat and flying through the pages as fast as I could. Will and Hailey stunned me from the very start and by the time their journey was over, I wanted to start it again.

Unforgett
Tina Morgan
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Stacy
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Lili Valente. Pucked Up Love is the 5th book in the Bad Motherpuckers series, and this book was awesome. The plot was one of a kind and and had me thinking about placing my own wanted Dom ad for my very own Will (ok maybe not...*shutters*).

As usual, Ms. Valente's characters were amazing and you can't help but fall in love with them. Will and Haylie were perfect for each other.

I truly hope Ms. Valente continues on with this series or even a spin off? Regardless I recommend
Priya
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am not usually a fan of second chance romances. I hate that the characters let a communication problem end their relationship. I believe that love should be bigger than that. Bigger than the insecurities of the two people.

But this book was a gem. I loved reading about Will and Hailey. Will was so sweet. Hailey was so strong. The love that these two shared practically leapt out of the pages. You are going to swoon.

I wished for more sexy times but was happy with what I got.

Can't wait to read Sha
Fremom3
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love all of Lili Valente’s heroes.

I was a bit apprehensive about the whole Dom/Sub storyline...I know she has another series that is more of that type of thing...but it was really okay. (I’m not opposed, per say, just wasn’t sure in this particular series.)

That said, I get that hockey is a very dangerous sport, but what’s up with all the weird medical stuff? The next book has some even weirder medical stuff skating our way.

Well, I really loved the book, anyway, and I will certain
E
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding book from Lili Valente! I’ve been waiting for this book to come out (book #5 in the Motherpuckers series). And I wasn’t disappointed. Will is the total package & perfect man. The book starts a year after his breakup with Hailey & he’s yet to move on from her. He feels like she’s the one & hasn’t been with anyone since her. I mean what a guy! Hailey is great too, such a strong & independent woman. These 2 together are perfection. Everything Lili Valente writes is just superb. ...more
Tara Ramey
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another solid book in the series.

Written in dual first person POV. This book is more of a standalone than the others in the series. There’s a decent amount of sexy times (BDSM-lite, and one of the hotter scenes is simply mentioned after the fact) and a couple of LOL moments (water spin class was hilarious). My biggest issue was their “big fight” towards the end and the resolution. A smaller issue is that the “epilogue” is from Bree’s POV (Hailey’s sister) and does more to set up the next book r
Karen
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I've read with any discussion involving Domination and Submission. While it was a topic I was unsure of reading about, it wasn't overdone in the book and it was a great read!

The chemistry between Will and Hailey sizzles! I enjoyed the journey of watching Hailey learn more about Will's passion for Domination but also his respect and respect for her.

I also love the series and the side characters in the book. This book has a little bit of everything - it is sexy, funny, and
KS
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not what I expected...so much sweeter and that plot twist - d**n!!

"...I love the woman you were and the woman you are and the incredible, curious, sexy, fearless person you're becoming. I don't want to miss a minute of you. Of us."

Swoon! Will and Hailey were together for five years and then suddenly they weren't. After a year - Will is ready to move on and get over his broken heart, so he is intrigued by this BDSM ad. Lo and behold - in walks his ex! Wanting to explore her options for a potentia
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This series is my favorite ever. These badgers are my favorite thing. I've been waiting for Will and Hailey as we seen bits and pieces here and there. Will and Hailey loved each other but when she found out he was a hiding a part of himself she ran. Years later she wants to see if maybe she can be a part of that lifestyle and puts up an ad for submissive lesson and Will answers it. These two set my kindle aflame. This is by far my favorite book yet!
Raquell Cronin
Mar 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
Haley needs to learn to communicate. I understand that if she was just an adult and talked about her concerns with Will from the very get go then there really wouldn't be a book but I just couldn't stand her character. She's this extremely strong, independent woman who teaches others to protect and stand up for themselves yet she completely runs and blocks Will out of her life on multiple occasions instead of being strong and talking it out with him.
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Will and Hailey...what an adorbs couple.
Such a sexy story that I did not want to put down. I love a good second chance romance and this one did not disappoint.
I love Lili's writing and her stories. This series is a must read!
I mean who doesn't love a sexy and hot as hell hockey player who loves to dominate in the bedroom...
I love these Motherpuckers!!!!!
Sam
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Not judging, just not my special sauce

The Dom/sub thing surprised me. Guess I should've read the "about this book" before blithely purchasing the next in the series.

(view spoiler)
Nicole
Apr 20, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5

TW: sexual assault (did not result in rape)

Ughhh this series was going so well! I was in love with this book until the female MC equated her Dom/Sub relationship to her sister’s almost rape because their bruises looked the same.... while she eventually came to her senses, it still left such a bad taste in my mouth

• Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • Like a Boss
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Once Upon a Wild Fling (Heartbreakers, #3)
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Once Upon a Sure Thing (Heartbreakers, #2)
  • Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • Big Hard Stick (Buffalo Tempest Hockey, #3)
  • A Naughty Little Christmas
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)
  • Instacrush (Rookie Rebels #2)
  • One Night Stand-In (Boyfriend Material #3)
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Bad Motherpuckers (6 books)
  • Hot as Puck (Bad Motherpuckers, #1)
  • Sexy Motherpucker (Bad Motherpuckers, #2)
  • Puck Aholic (Bad Motherpuckers, #3)
  • Puck Me Baby (Bad Motherpuckers, #4)
  • Puck Buddies (Bad Motherpuckers #6)