Start by marking “Your Doom Awaits You: A Tale of Brutal Vengeance” as Want to Read:
Your Doom Awaits You: A Tale of Brutal Vengeance

Your Doom Awaits You: A Tale of Brutal Vengeance

"I was born to darkness and in that darkness raised, until finally over time the darkness was the only thing I came to know..."

Side show freaks are supposed to be different but no one knew just how different, or dangerous, this one would become.

The barbarism left in the creature’s wake gives rise to a thrilling hunt for retribution that ignites this gore-fest horror/fant
Published May 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Your Doom Awaits You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Doom Awaits You

Ray Warren
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great read that twists your perception

Your Doom Awaits you isn't a mainstream audience novel. Its brutal. Its scary. Its uncomfortable. And above all its compelling. The story is well thought out and the eventual meeting between Vlad and the creature is riviting. I really enjoyed this usettling tale and I hope others take a chance and enjoy it as well.
Ivy
Oct 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
I’m only about 25% through the book and honestly the amount of sexual situations is just distracting from the plot at this point. Most of the descriptions/scenarios are irrelevant to the plot and it comes off as a frivolous and lazy attempt to gain a place in the genre. I am literally so tired of reading about sodomy I could scream. Like ok great, in certain circumstances it’s completely relevant. This book was so well received by my (online) horror book club that I thought it might be worth the ...more
Christopher Howard
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantasticly disturbing read. The author effortlessly weaves a new tale of monsters and heroes amidst a backdrop of a perfectly teased out world. Well done.
Clota