Start by marking “The Hometown Groom (Texas Titan Romances)” as Want to Read:
The Hometown Groom (Texas Titan Romances)

The Hometown Groom

(Texas Titan Romances)

A hunky quarterback, a debutante, and the merger that might forever keep them apart …

Emerson Stein has no intention of marrying billionaire Finley Landers just so her daddy’s merger will go through, no matter how much of a hissy fit her mama throws. When she skips out of a high-profile barbecue to barrel race at a rodeo, she never expects to meet Riker Dylan, the new sta
Published May 18th 2018 by Arbor House Books

Start your review of The Hometown Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
Coco.V
Jul 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/7/2019)! 🎁
 The Flipped Page (Susan K)
Romance, clean; series, but stand alone read
Light romantic read. Emerson and Riker meet by accident (literally) as he tosses his food aside to catch a football. Their relationship is complicated by secrets, and family issues on both of their sides. As they both try to navigate their budding relationship, their hearts and their attraction lead them to open up and find each other fully. Cute, fun novella read. Lots of characters/threads from other novels, but easy to follow along with this one. Em
Pam
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Hometown Groom: Jennifer’s Texas Titan Romance Book 3 is by Jennifer Youngblood. This is set in Texas around the Stein Ranch. The Stein’s are multimillionaires and are in great standing in the social community. Their son, Graham, is headed into politics; but their daughter Emerson is not cooperating with her role in the family. Her Mother wants her to be a model member of society and marry their friends’ son Finley. Emerson has other ideas and marrying Finley isn’t one of them. She barrel-ra ...more
Rocky
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emerson and Riker

Riker Dylan, the new quarterback for the Texas Titans pro football team has gone to watch a rodeo in his hometown. After buying a hamburger and nachos at the concession stand and is walking back to the grandstand a young boy yells out his name and throws him a football. He flings away the burger and nachos and catches the football. While there was cheering going on Riker also heard a shriek. When he turned to see what happened he saw the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen stan
Bibliophile
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hometown Hero

Emerson Stein is under the thumb of her controlling parents. At twenty-five it's a bit ridiculous. From where she lives, to whom she loves and where she goes, it all is monitored by her ruthless mother. A mother that has her future mapped out for her. When Emerson decides to follow her own dreams on occasion, she does so under an assumed name. When she does meet the man of her dreams that causes some confusion. Riker is the new quarterback for the Texas Titans. He's a good guy. One
Maria Thomas
Sweet, clean romance. I liked the story but more than one time I wanted to scream at some of the characters especially Emerson. She really needed to pack her bags. But staying made for an exciting climax so it was necessary for the plot. I am not really sure that I liked everything in the epilogue. I fear Emerson will fall into her parents clutches again. I don't see how she can ever trust them again. I thought Riker was a fun hero but I was surprised how easily things worked out for his family. ...more
Pat Rathmann
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AN INTENSE ROMANTIC DRAMA

An amazing relationship that starts out of hidden truths and the deceit of others. Emerson's manipulative parents are trying to deal a merger deal between two families forcing her to marry. Her parents didn't count on her also having a secret live as well and falling in love with someone else. As this new love blooms; tension mounts and finally everything comes out in the open and Emerson finds herself having to make the biggest decision in her life time.
Ellen White
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Emerson mother was planning a barbecue that had to be perfect. To ensure her daughter married Finley and the merger would go thru. She races off to the do barrel race at the rodeo. Where she meets blue eye Titan, Riker.
Their relationship was not easier, would they follow their hearts or pressures of parents, and what people expected of them. Good cute stories of opening up and getting rid of past hurts
Victoria
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story which dealt with two young people from two very different types of families. One was struggling with forgiveness and one was battling to live her own life authentically with resistance coming from her loved ones. With assistance from one another they manage to move forward together with these things as they fall in love.
Brooke
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars!

Emerson and Riker are really good for each other as they each help the other find forgiveness for difficult things that happen in their lives. I found the descriptions in the book to be vivid and pictured everything beautifully in my head. It was very clean, no swearing or sex. It was a fun read!
NoraJLeSueur
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!!!!

Loved the characters and storyline. I liked the way that Emerson stood her ground in the end. I would recommend this series to anyone who likes romance and a bit of tension, along with some misunderstandings. I would recommend this series to anyone who likes a good romantic story.
Annie Fitzgerald
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Emerson is tired of having her life planned out for her and Riker is the new starting quarterback for the Titans. After an accidental meeting when he dumps his food on her they are drawn to each other. Now they just have to overcome the outside forces trying to pull them apart so they can have their happiness.
Jan Locke
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A romance of two good people in need of some hard life lessons. There is such a picture of the paths we can take in life as Riker and Emerson/Starr meet and begin a journey. Choose people, love and peace or things, chaos and hatred. Thoroughly enjoyed being in the midst of some very good and very evil characters and hoping for a fairy tale ending.
Love
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surprising Love Story

This is a romance that will definitely surprise you and keep you laughing with charming and adorable characters but their are still some heartbreaking moments but definitely must read.
Emily F - Seriously Sweet Reads
Sweet and cute

This was a sweet and cute read. It was fun to see the influence of hometown supporters and interesting to see two flawed characters come together and help each other overcome. This was sweet and clean, I'd rate it PG.
Jessica
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This was a really good book. I devoured it. Riker and Emerson are lovable characters who are both fighting demons from their past and misunderstandings that they have to get past to come together as a couple. I love the sweet romance like this.
Lisa Wilkerson
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another win for Jennifer Youngblood

I really enjoyed this book. It is a nice clean romance with some old fashioned family drama thrown into the mix. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys romance novels.
Pat Christie
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ebook

He’s a QB for the Texas Titans and she’s the daughter of a wealthy man. She barrel races under another name and meets him. Sparks fly or rather nachos do and they get together. Each has problems with their families but together work it out.
Huanne Woodward
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a hometown hero! And kudos to the barrel rider..go get ‘em, in more ways than one!
Linda Rainey
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Beautiful Love Story

I loved this story about making wise choices,the storyline and the awesome characters.
This book is recommended for those who sweet romance.
Sue Stinnett
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love at First Sight

An excellent story with plenty of romance, misunderstandings and conniving parents. A girl bids on the Titan player in a charity auction and wins him for life.
Donna Campbell
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A really good romance

This is a great romance with lots of fun characters. I loved the strength in the female character. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Collette
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delightful!!!

A truly delightful and engaging story!! Thank you for sharing your talent with the readers who enjoy good romantic message!
Kristine
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fun book

I really enjoy Jennifer Youngblood's books. This series is awesome. This book is clean and fun with a great happily ever after.
Rebecca Damrill
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Wow don’t cover it! I have never had a book give me anxiety for the character til now!
Amazing amazing amazing!
Tracey Kern
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This entire series is fantastic! It is nice to be able to read a series where the couples still believe in dating rather than taking things too far, too fast.
Shauna  K. Spencer
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cowboy hot!

I so enjoyed this story of a chance encounter turns into clean romance with a lesson in love. This couple help each other get over trials & tribulation.
LUAYNE
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

A good clean romance. Characters are very realist. Plot moves slowly in some spots. I skipped a few chapters. Title needs rethinking.
Sara Summers
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved!

Loved this book! Sweet, clean romance that leaves you with a smile on your face. Fast-paced and very cute, would definitely recommend it!
Kathryn Munsell
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh quarterback!

What a fun read. The Ins and outs of the story keep you interested and eager to keep reading. Enjoy the quarterback!

• The Academic Bride (Billionaire Marriage Brokers, #1)
  • The Gifted Groom (Moore Family Romance, #1)
  • The Redeemed Groom (The Legendary Kent Brother Romances)
  • The Determined Groom (Hawk Brothers #1)
  • The Protective Patriot (Moore Family, #2)
  • The Devoted Groom: Texas Titan Romance (Quinn Family #1)
  • The Undercover Groom
  • The Captivating Warrior (Navy SEAL Romances)
  • The Stealth Warrior (Navy SEAL Romances 2.0, #4)
  • The Gentle Patriot (Quinn Family #3)
  • Marrying a Billionaire (A Fake Marriage #3)
  • Her Counterfeit Wedding to the Billionaire (Bachelor Billionaire Cove)
  • Don't Ditch a Detective (Strong Family Romance Book 4)
  • Blind Date with a Blue-Collar Billionaire (Blind Date Disasters, #1)
  • Marrying an Athlete (A Fake Marriage #2)
  • The Conflicted Warrior: Sutton's Security Romances (Quinn Family #2)
  • The Cowboy's Fake Marriage

Texas Titan Romances (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • The Fearless Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Persistent Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Tough Love Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Academic Bride (Billionaire Marriage Brokers, #1)
  • The Second Chance Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Dream Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Trustworthy Groom (Texas Titan Romance)
  • The Ghost Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Forbidden Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • The Beastly Groom (Texas Titan Romances)