Start by marking “Do You Feel It Too?” as Want to Read:
Do You Feel It Too?

Do You Feel It Too?

A hot summer night is perfect for feeling your way in the dark…

For urban-legend hunter and television host Gabe Powers, it’s business—investigate the most notorious haunted places in Savannah. Then he meets his new sound engineer, a dewy Georgia peach who may just turn this gig into (im)pure pleasure. All it takes is one night for them to conjure floor-rattling, wall-bangi
Published November 20th 2018 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Do You Feel It Too?, please sign up.
Kody I just answered my own question. "Do you Feel it too" is basically "Just Like That" part 2. It's duel POV and even has an adorably weird pet owned by …moreI just answered my own question. "Do you Feel it too" is basically "Just Like That" part 2. It's duel POV and even has an adorably weird pet owned by the heroine just like in "Just Like That". Great book. So great I'm looking into all of the author's books as of now. God I love insta-romance.(less)

Start your review of Do You Feel It Too?
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Do You Feel It Too is the newest book by Nicola Rendell. I have loved Nicola’s books from the very first one I read. Every time I read a new book, I swear that it is my new favorite. Well, this time I really mean it. This book! There is just something special about it. I can’t put my finger on just what it is. Only that I loved every page, every word in it. I pretty much fell in love with Gabe and Lily right from the start. But somewhere around half way, Gabe does something that made my love for ...more
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it

description

In the past, this author's books have been a little hit or miss for me, but the whole "ghost hunter" angle of this one intrigued me. And, I enjoyed it. It was fairly low angst, insta-love read. The writing was well done. It was well paced. The plot was engaging. It had humor. It had little bits of interesting history sprinkled throughout. I would have liked a bit more sex, but the scenes we get were suitably hot. There was no OW or OM drama. Neither were virgins. It had some great secondary cha
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Gabe was not only a gorgeous celeb, living life on the edge, investigating myths, travelling the world, and being a one-man storytelling crew. He was also humble and sweet and kind and so freaking sexy. He was what book boyfriends are made of! 😍

My Gabe! 💙

There was so much to love about this book.
❥ Gabe and Lily's first awkward encounter. It was the perfect way to show the personality of these characters and it was an entertaining meeting for sure.
❥ Every description Lily gave of Gabe. I tried so
Mindy Lou's Book Review
What a really cute couple! This was a fun and light story with very, likable characters and a funny parrot. I borrowed the audiobook on KU and really enjoyed CJ Bloom and Rock Engle’s performance. Special mention of Cj’s voice because it was so cute and fit what I envisioned for the heroine perfectly.
Diana
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
My last few reads were a bit heart breaking, so I was looking for something light and fluffy. Do You Feel It Too was just what I was looking for, and I absolutely loved it.

Gabe Powers is an urban legend/ghost hunter and is in Savannah researching ghost, he runs into the sweet hometown girl Lily Jameson. From the very beginning, their connection was immediate, and very believable. I absolutely loved these two together, and Gabe was absolutely perfect, maybe a little too perfect. Lily was funny a
Anja H.
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
*4.5 ADORABLE STARS*

“Take it from an old man, Gabriel. Everything else will come and go. But love will change your world if you let it.”

Message to anyone looking for a great contemporary romance with a fun theme: go read this!
Oh man, I loved and enjoyed this so so much! Gabe and Lily’s story totally gave me fuzzy feelings.
I really can't put my finger on what exactly I loved so much, I just laughed out loud so many times and I loved their character development and interactions.

I loved the who
Radd Reader
Overview:
Gabe (39), host of a popular TV show. Lily, owns a small Sound Engineering company. I would classify as insta-love. It has a HEA and an epilogue.

Gabe:
Host of a TV show. "Actually, my jam was hosting my own show investigating urban legends, mysteries, and generally strange shit around the world. The Powers of Suggestion, hosted by yours truly, Gabe Powers" . He travels a lot with his show but he also bounced around as a kid so he got used to no place really feeling like home. He is pa
Anna
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and reviewed an copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thanks to the author for providing a copy of this book via Netgalley

I loved this book, i loved this couple, i love just everything about this book!!! And they both were not some broken people, this days i see a lot books with "broken" people plot. So this story has some freshness in it.
Sometimes you just feel it, you know it, right?
Ok, so this hero was a famous adventure tv program presenter. He saw this g
Book-Bosomed  blog
4.75 Stars

Gabe Powers, 39, hosts a ghost and urban legend TV show. While filming in Savannah, Georgia, he spots local audio technician Lily Jameson, 35, and is instantly smitten.

“There were a lot of mysteries in the world, but the way I felt about her wasn’t one of them.”

I adored how Gabe was pretty much all in once he met Lily. He never wavered on his feelings, and he was upfront with her. He also had some smooth moves.

And then he totally rocked a swoonworthy date. Gabe was an easy-going goo
Carvanz
This was such a fun, sexy read! I absolutely loved all the crazy antics that this couple as well as the people and animals around them got up to.

Gabe has a tv program that covers unexplained paranormal reports. While covering some of the haunted sites in Savannah, he sees the most amazing thing he has ever seen before…Lily. With every intention of getting to know her, their first meeting begins with quite a smash. Lily doesn’t recognize Gabe for the entertainment persona he is and he finds that
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
"Everything else will come and go. But love will change your world if you let it."
Dose of old-man wisdom. ~ Mr. MacGregor.

Right from the start the easy flow of the story pulled me in. Gabe and Lily were such sweet and likable characters. I loved their instant attraction, the easy back and forth banter and how they could so easily go from silly to scorching in a matter of seconds.

This was definitely an insta-love story and it worked to perfectly because both MCs were so multi-dimensio
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
You know that old cliché about meeting someone’s eyes from across a crowded room and boom it’s love? Gabe has a similar experience when he first sees Lily. Except it is outside and there is kind of a boom but not in the way he expected.

Gabe Powers is the star of his own reality TV show, he travels all over the world seeking out adventure. I guess he could be called an adrenaline junkie but the content of his shows is all about unearthing the truth and at times dispelling myths. For now he has be
TheBibliotheque ♡
Sep 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-arc
You guys know my guilty pleasure is all things alpha and that I basically jump at the idea of reading a book that promises one.

I only read one Nicola Rendell in the past, Hail Mary, which was a fun, light and steamy sports romance. So when read the synopsis for her upcoming release, Do You Feel It Too, I automatically requested the arc. A late Summer fling in a haunted town between tv host Gabe Powers and local quirky girl Lily sounded like the perfect way to farewell Summer and welcome the spoo
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: november-2018
MY RATING: 4/5 STARS
I received a copy from Thomas Allen & Sons in exchange for a honest review and to take part in the blog tour.

This is my first Nicola Rendell book and after being told by my friend, Ambur, that Nicola's books are flirty, fun, and sexy I knew I would enjoy this one. Do You Feel It Too tells the story of a character very similar to Bear Grylls, the British adventurer, that dominated our televisions with his extraordinary show.

Gabe Powers is in Savannah to film his television p
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“I don’t even know you.”
“I’m Gabe. I’ll be forty next year. I’m an Aquarius. I’m a lefty, but I can use regular scissors. I actually really do like long walks on the beach. Big fan of spaghetti and meatballs. I’m here for a while on business, and I’d really like to get to know you better. Boom. Done.”

There are many authors I love, but only a handful I’d cancel Christmas for if one of their books was releasing on that day, and Nicola Rendell is one of those precious few for me. A rare
Jacqueline
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
4.5

The feels in this were just outstanding. This is what I hope to feel from every book I read, yet it's so rare to find it.

Gabe is swoony, Lily is real and the General is the best pet I've ever read, I adored him. He was also hilarious.

The only thing that I wasn't keen on was the unsolicited advice from strangers towards the end. It felt a bit contrived to me, especially coming after all of that originality and sparkle in the rest of the book. While it didn't spoil the book, I felt a bit disapp
Tanya Jarvis
4 stars!

Actually ... based on the overall story and some things that irked me (which I’ll tag under spoiler later on), the story itself is likely less than 4 stars but you know what? Despite that... I really enjoyed this lol. So I’m basing my rating on my overall feels and I gotta say, this was totes fun to read.

Gabe is a 39 year old globe-trotting host of a popular TV show that scours the world looking for urban legends, monsters and ghosts.
Lily is a 35 year old sound tech running her own smal
maggieandteddy
I won the audio CD of this book. I was trying to find the time to read this book. I didn't read too much of the blurb, so I was surprise at this witty Southern Charm-ing story.
I also noticed that this is on Kindle Unlimited read & listen for free. YAY. I was really enjoying the writing so much that I picked up the kindle book too. I kept switching back and forth since I didn't want to leave Gabe & Lily & Savannah, GA.
I've read a few of Ms Rendell's books. I enjoyed all that I've read, Hail Mar
Tzelina
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
***Thank you to the publisher, to the author and #DoYouFeelItToo #NetGalley for giving me the ARC in exchange for an honest review***

Gabe and Lilly's story  was steamy....fun and really sweet!! From the first moment they met the connection between them was amazing!! Captain was hilarious!! I really enjoyed it !!
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bbf
Possible spoilers and random stuff.......3.5*

Sparks from the beginning, in the funniest, cutest first meet I've read in a while
Likeable mcs
Hmmmmmm not a fan of the no condom discussion
Whoaaaaa did not see that coming in the sexy times 😂
The General is hilarious
Gabe as a babysitter? #ovariesexpolding
Skimmed a bit
Poor guy is heartbroken
First time I've ever read the h getting her pep talk from a ghost 😂
Reunion yay
My absolute most favorite thing in an epilogue yay!

All in all? I liked it,it dragged in
Tina
Jul 16, 2019 marked it as stay-away-not-for-me
Shelves: asshole-hero
Ick factor

Shame because I loved one/two of her books and like how she writes, but that sentence? Big no from me
Anne OK
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
In an instant love story, the author introduces us to Gabe and Lily, who are opposites -- one a man of the world and the other a hometown girl. The setting is Savannah, Georgia where Gabe is hunting ghosts for his television show! Lily is the sound engineer hired to help him.

Not a lot of angst which was nice change of pace from what I've been reading. There's an exceptional and unique parrot named The General involved. He certainly kicks things up and served up some great LOL moments. He just mi
Cindy M. Green
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just like the fireworks on the 4th of July, Gabe and Lily’s relationship starts out with a bang and we can only hope that their finale is just as bright. Nicola Rendell does hot, sweet and sexy in such a way that’s endearing, honest and heartfelt. Her writing has a fun, witty way about it and it only enhances the journey you’re on. Let’s not forget about her knack to include a quirky family pet that tends to become an integral part of the story. Cue “The General,” the over the top parrot that ha ...more
Shannon
4.5*

Do You Feel It Too? is another terrific read from Nicola Rendell. I was so excited to read about Gabe the ghost hunting adventurer because those are really the only type of shows on tv that I watch! If Ghost Adventures is on, I am there. While this book didn’t give me quite what I was hoping for/expecting in that aspect of the story, it sure made up for it in the sweet, fun, and sexy love story between Lily and Gabe!

Gabe and Lily are definitely a case of opposites attracting. Gabe is alway
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Southern charm and heat…

Gabe and Lily were a flirty couple that soon realized the heat in the bedroom rivaled the Georgian sunshine! Sparks flew at first glance and things between them were awkward, funny and sweet – exactly what a true romance would feel like. From laugh-out-loud conversations to sizzling scenes of love and desire, their romance felt genuine and honest.

This author knows how to spin an intriguing tale and there were so many elements to enjoy. The dialogue, the chemistry, grabbed
Bindi Boo
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it

SWEET read! I enjoyed every moment in this book.
Think Bear Grylls meeting a small town girl and falls absolutely head over heels in love.
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. I have so much love for this book right now. Christ, I loved every single moment of it!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

From the moment I seen the info about this book I knew I had to read it. I’m a huge fan of myth’s and Urban Legends, I absolutely LOVE watching shows about them or reading about them so this beauty was everything I loved and more.

Lily and Gabe are so freaking perfect it actually hurts.

Lily lives in her own bubble, preferring to do what she knows and stay
Suzanne
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
I read a solid half of this book, which is my threshold for leaving a review. I think the author's voice is great, and there was a lot to like, but a few things hit my buttons exactly the wrong way and I couldn't stay in it.

For example, the first time the couple has sex, he's inside her and says

"Are we going to screw around with condoms, or are you going to let me come inside you?"

Now, I went back through the first 30% of the book to check, and they had never discussed contraception or sexual h
Jujubee
Let's just get this said.

From the very first fireworks between Gabe and Lily, I flucking floved their journey!

Hot as Hell chemistry between these two just sizzled...naughty, naughty Gabe bringing out the vixen in our sweet as pie Southern belle ;)

Nicola Rendell has become a favorite storyteller of mine and I am never disappointed. She knows just how to sell the insta-love trope by telling it mainly through the hero's prospective *fans self*

Gabe is a mature 41-ish male in his prime, who loves
MJ Symmonds
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This bo0k was just so much fun to read and I derived much pleasure in falling headlong into Gabe and Lily's world. Right from the get go on how they meet, right up until that last page.

After Gabe and Lily's initial meeting they are suddenly thrust together in more ways than one and they make the most of it until a contractual clause causes Lily to pull back the reins on the two of them but Gabe is nothing if not wily and he's hoping to get just what he wants.

"Her, who made my heart hurt.
Her
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Mouth to Mouth (Beach Kingdom, #1)
  • Across the Horizon
  • Ache for You (Slow Burn, #3)
  • Only Love (One and Only, #3)
  • Dangerous Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #1)
  • Nothing Personal
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Tragic (Lark Cove, #3)
  • Runaway Girl (Girl, #2)
  • Before Girl
  • Rock Bottom Girl
  • Hate Notes
  • Heat Stroke (Beach Kingdom, #2)
  • Luna and the Lie
  • Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)
  • Brant’s Return
  • Lead Me Back
  • Fireworks (True North, #6)
Bestselling author Nicola Rendell loves writing naughty romantic comedies. After receiving a handful of degrees from a handful of places, she now works as a professor in New England. Nicola’s work has been featured in USA Today’s Happy Ever After and the Huffington Post. She loves to cook, sew, and play the piano. Her hobbies might make her sound like an old lady, but she’s totally okay with that. ...more

News & Interviews