Start by marking “Love Doctor” as Want to Read:
Love Doctor

Love Doctor

I just published my first novel: Love Doctor. There’s one small problem—besides the fact it isn’t selling—my boss from Hell, Dr. Declan Sincock, Sex Therapist, was my muse. Let’s just say, I took some creative liberties with him…
I never thought he’d know about it.
And never in a million years did I think he’d read it.
But he has, and he’s not happy.
I should just quit, fin
Published (first published February 10th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Love Doctor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Doctor

Jill  Kirtley
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Declan and Rose’s story. It’s laugh out loud funny and has all the feels I’ve come to expect from the talent that is Logan Chance. The storyline is fun and exciting with delicious sexual tension, leading to hot sexy scenes. It’s a fantastic read that you won’t want to miss!
Mtve41
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keepers
I just loved this one but I don't expect any less from Logan Chance! The title of the book fooled me into expecting an insta love, smutty work place romp but it was not. Sweet, sexy and funny with an insight into the reality of indie publishing.

Rose is an office assistant to Dr. Sincock, (Not sure why his parents didn't want to give him another last name..) who's sexy as hell, and just about as professional at the work place. They're both simmering with lusty feelings with the strings almost at
BookAddict
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With a fascinating peek behind the curtain of indie publishing, a few eye-opening secrets are revealed by way of Rose Thorne, a struggling new author. There's no coincidence that she works for Dr. Declan Sincock and the name of the hero in her work in progress is Eclan. But just because Dr. Sincock is a sex therapist doesn’t mean Rose can go to him for help with the sensual scenes in her book. As a preacher's daughter, Rose grew up being sheltered, so will she be able to she screw up her nerve, ...more
Kimberly O'connell
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We first met Declan in playboy and although not the main character there was something about Dr.Sincock that caught my attention. Rose is his assistant and he’s convinced she hates him but it never occurred to him that maybe the tension he felt was sexual. After seeing a note about angry sex he just couldn’t get the mental images of any and all sex with his assistant out of his head.

Rose Thorne wants to write an Erotic romance only problem is she isn’t as experienced sexually and her sex come o
Vanessa
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All the books in these series are amazing. And even though this book is a standalone, you will enjoy it even more if you read the other books before. Declan's best friends made A LOT of cameo appearances, which I LOVED because they gave me a small glimpse of what's going on in their lives as well. I liked how the characters evolved in their relationship from boss/assistant who "hate" each other to lovers, being able in the end to rely on their relationship to overcome their individual struggles ...more
Valerie Degeorge
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I can’t say enough about this book to give it the justice it deserved. I’ve been waiting for Dr Declan for so long and the wait was so worth it tenfold.

Logan what can I say another brilliant job your books and writing never fail us and get better and better each time this book really blew me away. I loved the surprises you gave us and the plot twist you’re so great at, and loved all your quick wit you’re known for and let’s not forget those Hot af sexy scenes .

I enjoyed that fact that the charac
Jackie Deans Zielke
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I literally was laughing out loud from the Prologue to the epilogue. Declan is a sex therapist, and Rose is his assistant and off limits. The sexual tension and banter between Declan and Rose was hilarious and hot. We also get to catch up with all the gang from Playboy, Heartbreaker and Stuck. And, surprise appearance by one of my favorites toward the end. The story of Declan and Rose is funny, hot and full of miscommunications. And as usual there are some steamy mo ...more
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
*ARC copy received

When I started reading this story,I knew I'd give it a full 5* rating...a much anticipated release and for me so worth the wait!
Reading the blurb you get the general idea-but really it's more than what is given away,but I'm not going to go into any great detail as to everything,but what I will say is that right from the beginning I laughed out loud throughout,and couldn't put it down until I finished it! Told in DUAL POV's,easily read as a Standalone,but an added bonus with th
Tre Talbot
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hellllo Dr. Declan! If you’re looking for an great RomCom read that will have you laughing and swooning for the Doc and Rose. Throughout the story then this is THE book for you. Having the dual POV is always one of my favorites because we get to experience both views through both the male and females eyes, there’s something about that visualization that has me pulling Rose and Declan deeper into my heart. The storyline is strong and keeps you on your toes with the “will they won’t they” thoughts ...more
Anita
Delicious with a capital D

My most anticipated read. Dr Sincock was so worth the wait. Like all the other books in the series I wanted to devour Declans book. I savored Love Doctor because it was so delicious and sinful.
Declan and Rose are hilarious from the first chapter and it only gets better from there.
Sizzling 🔥
The scenes are so hot and dirty. My favorite.
Rose was a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets. Declan was just all around Delicious with a capital D!
I love how Logan tells
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This book was an absolute breath of fresh air. To tell you the truth, I am not at all surprised that I loved it. This particular author is one of my favorites for a very good reason. Logan Chance always entertains me. Love Doctor in particular, took me on a versatile, literary journey. I know that sounds cliche, however it's how I feel. I started off laughing and ended the last page with a goofy smile. Another aspect I was impressed by was how obvious it was that the author did his research. Not ...more
Meghann Martin
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin other than this book is amazing! Logan goes above and beyond to make his stories unique and special, but Love Doctor was no short of ten stars of fantastic. I was hooked from the very first page until the end.

If you’ve read his other books you’ll remember meeting Declan in Playboy. He is Chelsea Sincock’s brother. Declan works as a sex therapist and takes pride in helping people. He also is hot, funny, smart... and HOT! He is perfectly content working hard and being the bachelor
Lori
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

"No Spoilers" 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This book is about Declan & Rose per the blurb. This book is sexy, sweet, funny; I lol'd with the quirkiness of Rose and the seriousness of Declan. The storyline is original with twists, drama and chemistry off the charts!
I truly enjoyed this book and gladly recommend it. I own all his books and I love his writing style! He never disappoints!!
Kim Mullin
Funny, witty and sexy

Declan and Rose's story is a funny, witty and sexy read. Logan has outdone himself with this book a definite must read.
Sherill
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CAPTIVATING WITTY FLAMMING-HOT ROMANCE!

LOVE DOCTOR is a gem of a story, a breath of fresh air and a pleasure to read. From start to finish this story was unputdownable. I was dazzled by witty banter, a bit of reality, fabulous vivid scene descriptions, unexpected surprises, passionate sensuous romance, and an awesome happy ever after.

Rose Thorne finds herself in a catch-22. She dreams of becoming an erotic romance writer; problem is her romance scenes lack steaminess. Her boss Declan Sex-Therapi
Keri Loves Books
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Doctor is In...Who's ready for some sex ed?

This author's sexiest book to date! SMOKIN' HOT!!! I was totally enamored by Rose & Declan. You are going to love this totally steamy office romcom!

Rose is shy but quirky. A preacher's daughter no less...and she's writing an erotic novel. It's not her day job, but rather a dream she has always had to be a writer. By day she is the assistant to the hot and broody Dr. Declan Sincock, Sex Therapist. He's the perfect inspiration for her novel.

Declan
Cathy
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
The first thing to grab your attention is the name Dr. Sincock who is a sinful hot character! He is arrogant and pure alpha, which makes him known as a top sex therapist.I loved that all the characters from the previous books were included in the storyline.
Rose was a shy reserved woman who secretly had a very naughty side aching to come out and play. I couldn’t get enough of their sexual tension.
I couldn’t stop reading until I finished
Debbie Bracaloni
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From Rose's upbringing and uncertainty to Declan's inner turmoil and how they handle it all, this book is an awesome read. This book has you routing for them from page one. Loved the little curveball too.
Liz
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had so much fun reading Love Doctor by Logan Chance. It was full of humor, charm and a whole lot of steaminess. I loved the build-up, chemistry and back and forth between our heroes. I loved Rose, our aspiring writer, and the handsome and sexy Dr. Declan Sincock, the sex therapist.

Rose wants to write books about romance, love and sex. The problem? She has lived a bit of a sheltered life and does not know how to add that, shall we say, extra steamy stuff, needed in steamy romances. She does wo
Karen Swoffer
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Your Rx For Your Next Steamy Read!

All I can say is wow. Love Doctor by Logan Chance has all the feels. Love Doctor is the love story between sex therapist Dr. Declan Sincock and aspiring writer Rose Thorne.
Rose’s character is naive but she knows she has a lot to learn in life. Being a preachers daughter, Rose was expected to act a certain way. Even as an adult she felt she needed to keep things from her parents. Writing romance novels is her passion. She wants more. Writing her first novel, sh
Maria
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Is there a doctor in the house??? I need one stat!

Logan Chance, maestro of words/imagination/and very witty humor. Mr. Chance absolutely does wonders with dramatic suspense. But I believe he excels with Rom/Com. Love Doctor certainly falls into the Rom/Com category.

I laughed so hard and loud with Declan's (Dr. Sincock) and Rose's (his assistant) banter. Declan likes playing the field but it takes Rose and his friends to make him "see the light". It was great to see characters from previous stori
Pelusa Rivera
Feb 20, 2019 rated it liked it
We have been wondering about Dec from the beginning with Jonah's and Chelsea's book. At first I was a little confused because I had remembered reading a blurb of Dec's love interest being Chelsea's friend from her book, but thankfully Logan explained what had happened there. In this one Dec is a well Love Doctor it was not what he had originally gone to school for but seeing as what he was specializing in was a dime a dozen in that chosen profession he changed it, but it is not what he loved doi ...more
Debra
Shelves: arc, romcom
Dr. Declan Sincock had planned on being a plastic surgeon in LA and making lots of money...just like a bunch of other doctors he soon found out. Instead, he became a sex therapist. Rose Thorne is Declan's assistant, and she is really good at her job. The problem? He thinks she is a thorn in his side, and he is really attracted to her.

Rose grew up in a very religious home and doesn't have much personal experience to draw on as she tries to write a romance novel, but being around her boss is givin
Teresa Juckett
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my Gawd I want to give this book 10 plus ⭐'s it was so freaking amazingly good. I tell you when Logan decided to become a writer the world became a better place, because he absolutely can write a story no matter what it is.

This story had me laughing throughout the whole time I was reading it I absolutely could not put it down I was afraid I was going to miss something these 2 did.

I would definitely recommend picking this book up and I tell you don't be surprised if you fall a lil in love wit
Barbara
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun romantic read. The author has done an excite job of keeping us entertained with charming charismatic characters and a storyline that warms the heart.

Rose wants to be an author. She in the process of writing her first book but is struggling with writing the sex scenes. They are just to blah (kinda like her own life). So she decides to get some advice from her boss, Declan, who happens to be a sex therapist. What can possibly go wrong, right?
Especially when her boss gets a hold of her
Joy Boutwell
This book wasn't what I expected - it was tame and the characters are immature. The story that was being wrote just didn't appeal to me. The book was flawlessly edited and parts were funny - it just wasn't for me.
Renee
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Last book in the loose series based on the friendship between 4 guys. Each book is a stand alone. All of the books are fabulous and are worth a read.

This book centers around Declan a sex therapist who is listing after his assistant Rose. He is able to keep everything professional until she books an appointment for herself. Rose is an aspiring writer. She feels like her lack of experience is making it hard to write certain scenes. She knows Declan can help her out.

A great slow burn to explosion
Kelly (the book hussy)
My first time reading this author. It was pretty good. Quick, sweet, sexy

I didn’t realize this was part of a series, so I may go back and check out the other books.
Charmane Hackworth
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get Declan Aka Dr. Love's story after first meeting him in Playboy. This book was so good. It gave me all the feels. Dr. Declan will make you swoon! I love the little surprises you get with any of Logan's books. Just when I think I've already found a favorite book by Logan he goes and writes another one. I think all of his books are my favorite for how different each story is told.
Julie
Shelves: romance, comedy, doctor
An excellent story with wonderful characters and a delightful, fun filled dialogue that captivated and had me hooked from start to finish.
I was rooting for Rose and her ambitions whole heartedly, and also hoping madly, that Declan could see what she truly wanted and jumped right in and grabbed his chance.
Logan Chance is an exceptional writer and Love Doctor is another excellent example. A definite must read, I loved it!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Spring Fling
  • Score (Boston Terriers #6)
  • Sin and Sugar
  • LASS
  • ITUE
  • The Hookup Handbook
  • More (Ryder Brothers, #3)
  • The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)
  • What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #3)
  • Force of Nature
  • Cards of Love: Justice
  • Dating Games
  • The Catalogue
  • Surprise, Baby!
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)
Logan Chance is a USA Today and Top 20 Amazon Bestselling Author with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and smart girls who love to read. He was nominated best debut author for the Goodreads Choice Awards in 2016. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.

For insights into h