Start by marking “Whenever a Child Is Born” as Want to Read:
Whenever a Child Is Born

Whenever a Child Is Born

Published July 26th 2017 by Christian Faith Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Whenever a Child Is Born, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whenever a Child Is Born

Start your review of Whenever a Child Is Born
Cheryl
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book. The story, the illustrations, and the font as well. When I am reading a children's book, I am looking for the following criteria:

Is the story a good one

Are the pages too "busy"

Can the targeted reader read the book by themselves with minimal assistance

I am happy to report that this book met all of these criteria points. The story was a lovely one. The illustrations were simple, fun, bright, and not too busy, and young readers could read this book by themselves
Cover Lover Book Review
Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Whenever a Child is Born delivers such a sweet and stirring message. A new baby brings joy and excitement, not only to family and friends, but heaven rejoices as well. And a special ingredient is also added—the little one is watched over and loved by their very own guardian angel. It’s encouraging for parents to remember they are not alone when raising their children, for God provides angel helpers.

With charming full-page illustrations and fun, lilting verse, this uplifting book entertains young
Jasmine
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Whenever a Child is Born is a sweet children's book about guardian angels. It has beautiful illustrations that make the story come to life and seem even more magical and wonderful. The story will appeal to young children because it does have a hopeful, comforting message, and I think we could all use some of that right about now. Who doesn't love the thought of being loved and protected by a guardian angel throughout their life? The book also showcases the excitement and joy the angels feel when ...more
Angela Thompson
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, Faith-Filled, Story for Families. I think this is the perfect book for Christian families--whether welcoming a new baby into a family with young children or introducing young children to the concept of angels and guardians. My in-laws shared similarly themed thoughts and sentiments when each of our daughters were born--making this book bring extra smiles as we read.

Simple Illustrations and Text Share Deeper Messages. For those of us believing in angels and gifts from God--the lovely
Kameron
Mar 26, 2021 rated it really liked it

I received a complimentary copy of this book from iRead Book Tours.
I voluntarily chose to read and post an honest review.

Whenever a Child Is Born by Nancy Diedrich is a beautifully written story that I can see prominently displayed and used in any religious-based school or household. It speaks of angels and the heavens and how guardian angels watch over and guide us from a child’s first breath to every moment after.

Whenever a Child Is Born expresses the joy a child brings into this world. I ha
Amy
Mar 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Whenever a Child Is Born by Nancy Diedrich is a wonderful children’s book. It shows the beauty of the birth of a sweet baby. The earth eagerly waits and becomes brighter, colorful and joyful. It teaches little ones how precious of a gift they truly are. Each child is born with their very own special guardian angel and will never be alone through life. I like that each page has two lines followed by the following page using two lines that rhyme with the first two. It flows very well. I believe ch ...more
Vicki
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The best kinds of book for children in my opinion are ones that comfort/calm/ teach, or show them how to be a good person. The book will comfort and calm your child.

The story is about each child having a Guardian Angel from the time they are born that will watch over them. It will help them not be afraid of the dark or going to bed alone, etc. and give them a sense of safety. That’s very important, especially with all that’s going on in the world right now.

The words are very easy to read. They a
bookish tanna
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Whenever a Child Is Born is a heartwarming tale about family, guardian angels, and love.

Have you ever wanted a chance to indirectly tell your children that they'll never be alone through beautifully-drawn pictures and words?

This book is the one, lemme tell you! The art style is adorable, with simple sentences attached. In my opinion, I don't think the design is overly complicated. It gives good bedtime-story vibes.

One issue, which is pretty personal to me, would be that it mostly talked about g
Lisa's Reading
Mar 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you love giving baby gifts that will be treasured, you will want to consider giving this book at the next baby shower you attend. Whenever A Child Is Born is such a beautifully written and illustrated book and new parents will love receiving it. The artwork and message are both lovely.

The book has full page pictures and rhyming poetry. The book tells about what happens when a new baby is born. It focuses on the wonderful truth of each baby having a guardian angel. As all Heaven rejoices when
Grace Ann
Mar 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Whether spending reading time with your kids or letting them read alone, ‘Whenever A Child Is Born’ is a delightful picture book for toddlers and preschoolers. The illustrations are colorful and creatively express the verses on every page. In spite of it being written in free verse poetry, it is written simply and can easily be understood by preschoolers.

I like how the thought of the story runs spontaneously from beginning to end as it tells how the earth and the angels in heaven feel whenever a
Connie Saunders
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is such a special book! Sweet rhyming text and mesmerizing illustrations offer a glimpse of what might happen when a baby is born, and it's a story for both children and their parents. Little ones will be thrilled to know that they have their own special angel and their parents will feel assured that there's always someone guarding their precious children.

Author Nancy Diedrich and illustrator Chris Diket completely capture the joy that comes from having children and they both understand wh
Dawn
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
I chose to read this book after receiving a free copy. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

Whenever a Child Is Born is a beautifully illustrated book that is told in rhymes. It’s about our guardian angels being with us from the time we are born and staying with us throughout our lives. It’s comforting to know that our children are never truly alone because they will always have their guardian angel.

I especially liked the last few pages which say:

“You give your child co
Betty
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Totally adorable! What a beautiful story to help small children feel loved and protected. “Whenever a child is born, the angels dance and sing.” And it reassures parents that their baby is a special gift from heaven. The child will always be watched over by its own guardian angel.

The language is simple and the illustrations truly precious.

My only negative comment is that it is not gender neutral. It could have alternated references to “him” and “her”.

Perfect gift for the expectant parent.
Misty
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WHENEVER A CHILD IS BORN by Nancy Diedrich is a very sweet book that truly gives hope and a feeling of comfort. I love that the nature of the book is perfect for kids as it is great for children who are going to become a big brother or sister. I loved the pictures! Overall, a very cute book.

Melissa D
Feb 27, 2021
Dana Michael
Mar 14, 2021
Kay Enderlin
Apr 10, 2021

• War at the Ice Cream Store: Mustachio Pistachio vs Bully Vanilli (Frank TL Frogg and Friends Book 1)
  • When the Sun Met the Moon
  • Zippy's Special Gift
  • Marvellous Macey, The Delightful Days
  • Back to the Burgh and Beyond (The Owl's Nest Mysteries Book 1)
  • Mommy's Oven
  • I Can Handle It (Mindful Mantras, #1)
  • Mickey on the Move
  • Mia and Nattie: One Great Team!
  • The Adventures of Forkman:What that Noise?
  • Dear Brave Friend