Start by marking “Chimera” as Want to Read:
Chimera

Chimera

Beatrice was on a modelling job in Florida when she saw on the news that her sister and parents had been killed in a huge explosion, back home in Scotland.

It’s now been three months and she’s been running all this time, certain her father’s enemies had something to do with the tragedy. The trouble is, she doesn’t have all the facts. Was it an accident, as reported by the
Published June 12th 2018 by Sarah Michelle Lynch

To ask other readers questions about Chimera, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chimera

Paula
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Sarah's books however i was sceptical of this book as i hadn't heard much about it. Not any more as i will be shouting about it from the rooftops! This book has everything you need and it keeps you guessing until the end. There is a lot of information to take in towards the end but i am astounded at how the author pulled it all together. Can't wait for the second book
Frances
Chimera is a suspense, mystery book about a secret group and a life of a woman that will have to handle all she has learned about the group.
Beatrice is a woman who is surviving the outcome of her family's past. She has to deal with what she thinks is happening. When Beatrice, one day realize that she's not alone, she has to get comfortable with the new situation.

Chimera is a good book but it takes to long to get to the mystery of the book. This book is in parts. It start off with a bang but drag
Rachel Hague
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read!

This is a book I read in less than a day! I wanted to know what happened next as I furiously went from page to page, spurred on by the suspense created by a superbly well written book. I loved the book’s premise and it kept me guessing constantly!

A wild rollercoaster of hot and steamy, intrigue, mystery and only a couple of upset message writing moments!!

I absolutely adore SM Lynch’s books. I have my favourites and this on has definitely made it on to this list.

This is a ride
Cathy
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

New author to me, I liked the sound of the blurb, suspense is something I particularly enjoy reading. The book started really well but didn't hold my attention the way I had hoped, it felt like there would be a bit more action but the middle definitely lulled. There were some weird jumps in time that I thought the main character would have used to address some of her concerns, by the end I was losing interest sadly.
Sarah Lynch
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Emily
Mar 15, 2019
Jaleel Webster-Abrahams
is currently reading it
Sep 07, 2019
Some readers run at Sarah with hugs and kisses, while others shoot daggers at her for killing their favourite character off. Sarah can only apologise and say, "The story made me do it..."

Sarah Michelle Lynch is a former journalist who wrote a trilogy of science fiction novels while on maternity leave. In 2012 she took a deep breath and published the "Ravage Trilogy" which was later re-edited and b