Start by marking “Wild With You (The Connor Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wild With You (The Connor Family, #2)

Wild With You

(The Connor Family #2)

Lori

Planning weddings is my dream job. As a single Mom, I live vicariously through my brides. From picking the dress to cutting the cake, I’m there every step of the way.

When I meet the best man at the latest wedding, sparks fly. Graham Frazier is more than I bargained for. The charismatic soccer club owner is disillusioned with marriage after his divorce, so it’s part of
Published August 14th 2018 by EverAfter Romance (first published August 6th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Wild With You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild With You

Start your review of Wild With You (The Connor Family, #2)
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I was sporting a grin that took up my entire face—the kind of photo dentists might display in their waiting room.

We're not doomed to repeat our parents' mistakes, you know. Or I'll end up with a bad perm after the age of sixty, or a slight wine addiction. Or both. Imagine the horror."

My Review:

I adored this couple, and what a treat to read a story where the characters aren’t in constant conflict or turmoil but are happy and playfully enjoying and supporting each other instead. It
Isha Coleman
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
When life doesn't go quite how we planned, it's the bumps in the road that point us in the right direction. Graham and Lori hit a few walls before they found themselves where they needed to be. Wild with You takes a look at the road less traveled. Lori had big dreams, but her dreams veered off course when she was given her greatest blessing. Her little boy. In that instant she found the courage to begin again and create a secure life for herself and her child. When Graham comes into her life, ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Do you honestly expect me to write a bad review for this book? Or maybe not say that I enjoyed the book? I am starting to think that I will never give a bad rating or review to this author. Graham could have been jaded or bitter about love and marriage and ruin the story, but instead, he kept supporting his friends with their marriage preparations and helped them with the budget. He was a great friend and I loved his relationship with Amber and her man. Of course, he got the biggest reward in ...more
Tapasya
This was a sweet love story.
No doubt.
But it was .....boring.
Everything was just going slow.
DNF for now.
Meetta
Aug 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Although I really liked the characters of Lori and Graham (along with Lori’s siblings), the story just seemed lacking, the writing a little off, and too sweet to me (I.e. “I’m going to love you all night”, which was said multiple times). Even the storyline about Lori’s ex didn’t feel like there was too much to it. Overall, I did like the story, just not so much the writing this time (Sorry Layla). I do look forward to reading about the remaining Conner siblings.

I received a copy of this book in
Ally.Always.Reads
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars.
It was good. Seemed really quick but I liked it.
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I think I had a goofy smile on my face the whole time reading Wild with You! I could have not loved Lori and Graham more. Milo added, makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. I love the Connor clan and enjoy the closeness that the siblings have for each other.

Going back to Graham. He surprised me through out the story. When we are first introduced to him, he had this cocky attitude that made you think he was a true a**hole. But then you get into his head and he was so much more than the external
Crystal Singer
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You know.....one of the things I love most about these past 2 family saga's (The Bennett family and now the Conner family) I've read by Layla Hagen are that they are full of so much emotion, love, family, swooning, sexiness and not a ton of drama. It doesn't need it. There is always bit of it, but it's always worked out without dragging on too long or being huge part of the story. It's just full of nothing but a fantastic, feel good story that you want to sit down and read from cover to cover. ...more
Suey_Library
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
***Received an Advanced Readers Copy during a blog tour with InkSlingerPR in exchange for an honest review***

Let me start by saying I love all things Layla Hagen. There - I said it, I admitted it. I have been enjoyed this series since the beginning and I have adored Hagen's writing style since the Bennett Series. I honestly think she has such a fun, entertaining yet sweet feel-good writing style that just makes my heart flutter. And even though I am not a big fan of the 'let me make love to you'
Jeanne
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, 2019-reads
This is the story of Lori and Graham
Maria Avila
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I love all your books. I remember being sad when the last Bennett book was release but when the Connors family was release i could feel all the same emotions from the Bennetts family i can't wait to read the next book and hope that when the Connors family's series is done that there will more books to come from both families.
Soumika Banerjee
Lori and Graham displays all the characteristics of people who have been hurt by people whom they had trusted the most.
Both are afraid to start anew. Especially Lori because she is also a single mother.
But when they meet, they know that it is only a matter of time before their passion crumbles all their walls and takes them to a path which they both fear to tread again.
Can they do it? Is their Love strong enough?
The best part about Hagen's book is that she leaves no stones unturned when it comes
Babel
Sweet and sensual, this romance is to be savoured as delicatessen.

A lovely couple like Lori and Graham is the perfect antidote for boredom or restlessness. The author has a lively writing style full of wit, and each of her (blessedly numerous) stories hit a ten in my go-to list.

In this one, there is a hard-working woman whom I admire for her tireless commitment. And I loved every aspect of her wedding-planning business. I envisioned every little detail thanks to her professional expertise. She’
Melissa
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You know whenever Layla Hagen comes out with a new book it's never a question of if I'm going to get the book but how damn good is it going to be this time. With the Bennett family I was so obsessed with them but the Connors family I love them even more because of the bond and the strong and intelligent characters they are even after losing their parents. Not a lot of family stick together after tragedy.

Lori and Graham chemistry is so off the charts hot. Lori is sweet, strong and independent
Mari
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018reads
Lori Connor is a dedicated single mom and successful event planner, she's always concerned about her kid Milo that sometimes she forgets herself. After getting burned by her ex she's wary of dating and getting involved with a guy but there's something about Graham that catches her attention. Sparks flew early on but with a reluctant Lori Graham takes his time to chip her walls.

Graham is his own wedding skeptic but something about Lori makes him want to try this new relationship. They fit right
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Sweet sexy goodness! I loved Wild With You! It’s got heart, it’s got heat, it’s got the perfect touch of drama to keep things interesting and it’s wonderfully written. What more could a girl ask for? I love me some single parent romance, and I love it even more when there’s a couple with an immediate connection and that’s exactly what I got in this book.
Lori and Graham have the kind of chemistry that keeps you glued to the pages wanting more. They’re sweet, they’re hot, and they will steal your
Amanda
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Graham was swoon worthy from the turn of page one. Being the owner of a high profile sports team, I had totally pegged him for "that" arrogant guy -- NOT at ALL the case. He was a true gentleman to Lori and her son. He offered up concert tickets, making her and her son dinner, and integrating into their lives. His life was not without its challenges, he has a father who was no better than Milo's biological father and Lori's ex.

I am already loving the tight knit bonds we are seeing with the
Elena
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I sooo loved the main characters and their love story. As an event/wedding planner myself I have to say that Lori had it easy with her brides as we all know that they can be quite tricky and difficult to work with. Nonetheless, you can see that she loves what she's doing and she literally lives through the eyes of each bride. Graham is the perfect hero that Layla always has us sigh after and wish that he would be real.

A second chance love story with amazing main characters and a sweet little
Kristie Reed
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ashley
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Sweet passionate love story! I loved Wild With You! ~ Ashley

Sometimes when life gives you lemons you have to make lemonade and that is what Lori Connor has done. An unexpected pregnancy makes Lori have to change her plans and is building a business that supports her and her son. Graham has his own issues with family and love. Can these two find love while planning his best friend’s wedding? Will the father of Lori’s son cause issues? This is a must read by Layla Hagen! A great story for the
Jo
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
You know, if you were looking for an easy book to read whilst just taking some time out for yourself, then look no further.

Once again Ms Hagen delivers a smooth, sexy romance, laced with humour and emotion.

The characters hit all the right notes, including a certain scene stealing young man, whose interactions with Graham in particular just made me smile.

I'm loving getting to know the Connor Clan.

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Zafi  Reads
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another heartwarming story from Layla Hagen! This time Lori Connor,single mom and event planner gets her hea with the irresistible and reserved Graham Frazier.Throw in an equally charming and adorable 7 year old,you get a sweet and sexy romance!
Melissa
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fun-read, great-story
4.5 Stars
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
When single mom, wedding planner Lori Connor meets Graham Frazier at a client meeting, she's a little put off by his cynical tone. Sure, he's obviously got a generous heart (he's hosting her clients' wedding who happen to be his best friends), and he's seriously hot; but his seemingly cynical tone doesn't sit well with her. She doesn't recognize him at first, but he owns the soccer club one of her brothers plays for, and she soon realizes that she's heard he's divorced. That must explain his ...more
Patti Lucas
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Wild With You by Layla Hagan. Wild With You is the second book in the Connor Family series. It is an outstanding story and Layla Hagan is an amazing storyteller. I only recently discovered her writing and want to read the entire Connor Family series. I love the characters, who doesn't love big families, and the setting. Love how she describes the different locations in L.A. Wild With You is the story of Lori Connor, event planner and single mother to Milo, and Graham Frazier, owner of ...more
Heather
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the 2nd book in the Connor Family series. They can all be read as stand-alone stories which I like, but so far this series is great and leaves me wanting to keep on reading!

This is Lori and Graham’s story. Lori is a single Mom to Milo. She has done well for herself, but since getting pregnant with her son she has sworn off men. Her ex was a real jerk by the way...no spoilers from me though. She has focused her life on her career and Milo. She meets Graham while planning the wedding of
Nate Brightman
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Hagen writes a very good entertaining story. Meets my basic criteria that I must like and care about the heroine and hero. Within the confines of the genre the story must be believable. No, that could or would never happen in real life. Our lovers meet, fall in love and work their way through problems that could arise in any relationship in a reasonably adult like fashion. There's some drama to go along with the gooey romance and steamy sex but none of it feels manufactured just to bring ...more
Karen
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hagen
Planning makes perfect

This is Lori's story. In this book we are introduced to Graham. Graham is jace's boss. Although Lori and Graham have crossed paths in the past they never officially met until she planed a wedding he was the best man for. Lori has a son and is a single mom so she is careful with what she does that could effect her son and also herself because she doesn't want to get hurt again. Lori and Graham have chemistry off the charts. But, Graham comes with baggage too. Enjoy reading
Jeanne
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Love Story

As she did so well with the Bennett family, Ms. Hagen has continued to create great stories about members of the close knit Connor family. The story of Graham and Lori tests their insecurities and self doubt, but will they allow those things to stand in the way of their HEA? Filled with humorous banter and fierce sibling loyalty, this is one of those books you hate to see come to an end.
Ashley N Stephens
Great Love Story!

I really enjoyed this sexy easy story. Graham and Lori, two people who have been burned in their past love lives, discover love and trust with each other. One thing I enjoyed about this story was that there were not dumb misunderstandings and assumptions made that drive you crazy like so many other romances have. I look forward to reading the other Connor and Bennet stories.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Already Gone
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Beyond the Bases
  • Not Until You (Second Time Around, #3)
  • Kissing Jenna (Big Sky, #2)
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
  • Flirting with Forever
  • Dance With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12)
  • Captivating in Love
  • Hold You Close
  • All the Way (Romancing Manhattan, #1)
  • Enchanting Sebastian (Big Sky Royal, #1)
  • Love with Me (With Me In Seattle, #11)
  • Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)
  • Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • As Long As I Have You (London Sullivans 1)
  • Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair, #2)
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.

I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later.

I write romantic stories and can’t wait to share them with the world.

And I drink coffee. Lots of it, in case the photo didn’t make it obvious enough ;)

The Connor Family (6 books)
  • Anything For You (The Connor Family, #1)
  • Meant for You (The Connor Family, #3)
  • Only With You
  • Fighting For You (The Connor Family, #5)
  • Always With You (The Connor Family #6)
“When shit hit the fan, eff just didn't give me the satisfaction saying fuck did.” 0 likes
“Your sweatpants will never be tight if you don't wear any.” 0 likes