Start by marking “Lavender Blue” as Want to Read:
Lavender Blue

Lavender Blue

(Blue Hollow Falls #3)

In the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains lies a small town with a big heart--and a chance to begin again . . .

When Hannah Montgomery buys a lavender farm in Blue Hollow Falls with three friends, she's creating a life she never imagined--one she hopes will honor the memory of the sweet young son she tragically lost years ago. Standing on the porch of the sprawling farmhouse,
Expected publication: January 29th 2019 by Zebra

Beth
I received this ARC copy of Lavender Blue from Kensington Books - Zebra. This is my honest and voluntary review. Lavender Blue is set for publication Jan. 29, 2019.
Heather
Dec 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
While this is the third book in the series, it can definitely be read as a stand alone. I didn't read the others in this series and I had no issue at all following along. If you're in the mood for a light-hearted romance novel this is definitely not the one for you. Both Will and Hannah have seen their share of tragedy. And in fact tit is their shared sorrow and grief that actually bring them together. Much of this book is focused on the characters learning to live again despite having faced tre ...more
Gale
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It feels like I have been waiting forever for Lavender Blue and Will’s story but in truth, it hasn’t been that long. It is just that this the third book of the Blue Hollow Falls series (no worries, it is a standalone, however I cannot imagine NOT reading about this small mountain community) with some novellas in between. For me, Will has stood out from the beginning so I was anxious to read his story and why he was the way that he was. My complaint to the author is that while I fell in love with ...more
Kaye
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall a good story. With four women, of different ages and interests starting up a lavender farm it sets up for at least a four book series. This is the first one. Hannah is an artist, and loves to draw and paint. In the past she illustrated children books for a living. When her 7 year old son died in a car accident the grief overwhelmed her, so while it is not stressed how they met, it is something all four women have in common: grief. When she meets handyman Will, there is an attraction righ ...more
Lynne Evans
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, ebooks
I've wanted to read Will's story since the end of Bluestone & Vine and his book doesn't disappoint. After meeting Hannah and learning how she handles her grief, we learn more about Will and why he's closed himself off. Join Will on his journey back to love.
This cover would have caught my eye even if I wasn't reading the series. I hope there are more stories coming from Blue Hollow Falls.
I received this book from NetGalley for an honest review.
Cindy Rhodes
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Donna Kauffman has surpassed every other book in the Blue Hollow Falls series with this latest lavender Blue! And the previous books have been great reads! I loved the story of Hannah and Will, the ladies at the lavender farm and tearoom, the people who are in the BHF community and Jake. This is a stand alone story, but you really should read the series! This is my honest review in exchange for an ARC and I loved how the story ended. The setting of the mountains is calling me to explore!
M.k.
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review. This might be my favorite book in the series so far. I absolutely loved this book. The writing, as always, drew me in and kept me involved, connected, and made me feel as if I were there. I wasn't expecting to react so emotionally to this book it had me near tears - both happy and sad - a few times. I want to visit Blue Hollow again and hope it's soon!
Lisa Wells
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: donna-kauffman
Donna Kauffman's words draw you into the lives of her characters making you feel as if you have been long time friends. For Will it has been 12 years since he lost his wife. Hannah's journey started about seven years ago. You will hurt and cheer for both of them as Lavender Blue takes you through the long process of grief, healing, learning to trust and loving again.
Jamie
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! This was a beautiful story about two individuals who have both expericend painful losses, but come together to overcome these hardships.

I thought it was a great book, and I really enjoyed getting to meet each of these wonderful characters who not only brought laughs to my day but also tears.

I received an Advanced Readers Cooy, and this is my honest review.
Princess Thuy
Dec 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
Wow! What a wonderfully amazing story. So many emotions felt from this story. I knew from reading the previous books in the series that Will McCall would be a great hero with a wounded heart but Hannah's history came as a surprise to me. She was just an amazing person. So strong and sweet. I have no more words. This story was just so beautiful. Read it with a box of tissues though.
Dave Sloan
Amy
Dec 07, 2018
Judy Tucker
Nov 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
Another wonderful story in the Blue Hollow Falls series. Interesting characters dealing with their fears and learning to share and love again. You'll fall in love with these characters and the area they live in. The animals add interest to the plot.
Jan Fore
Meghan
Jul 10, 2018
Diana Seiler
Jul 12, 2018
USA Today bestseller and award winning author of the Cupcake Club series and the Blueberry Cove series, DONNA KAUFFMAN has been gratified to see her books get rave reviews in venues ranging from Kirkus Reviews and Library Journal to Entertainment Weekly and Cosmopolitan. She lives in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in southwestern Virginia, where she is happily working on the next book in her b ...more

Blue Hollow Falls (3 books)
  • Blue Hollow Falls (Blue Hollow Falls #1)
  • Bluestone & Vine