Start by marking “Consumed: Cursed Magic Series: Book 4” as Want to Read:
Consumed: Cursed Magic Series: Book 4

Consumed: Cursed Magic Series: Book 4

Claire’s time is limited. The mark is consuming her. Magic needs to be restored, but will it be worth the cost?

Humans will think of her as a traitor, the elves a savior. If nothing is done, there won’t be anything left at all.

With only a clue on where to go, the journey ahead will push Claire to her limits. Can a simple barmaid really save the world? She’s about to find
Published May 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Consumed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consumed

Piper
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want more!
Dianna
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THere is a slight spoiler in this review:
I have purchased the ebooks to this series because I couldnt wait. They were just that good and I was just that hooked. My heart broke for Fare towards the end of the story. I grew to have a real attachment to him, but was happy when it all worked out. I thought for a second that he would have to earn her love again because she didnt remember, but was happy to see that he didnt have to go through all that after all. I loved reading this series and am actu
Mary Rowe
Jan 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Competent Quest Tale

The heroine’s emotional dithering, while understandable, took away some of my enjoyment of the adventure itself.

My mood may have affected my perception of this authority work, as I did not connect emotionally with any of the characters.

The world building was sufficiently compelling in the first volume (free) that I invested in the remaining books two, three and four, despite my pique at the main character’s inner turmoil.
Laurie Hopkins
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

I waited so long for this book, I was ready to scream when I got near to the end. No way did she go through all that to be betrayed yet again, and she had no hope of surviving, poor Farron when he found the letter. I was glad he found it before the cave and they could talk.
Cynthia Heyman
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Silver haired elves yum

I don't think I can find anything out of place in this page turning adventure series. Casey Odell has given us - Monsters - all kinds ; nightmares, green eyed jealousy, invasions, Egos and so much more. Four Stars+ ABSOLUTELY a must read, if you are into fantasy adventure.
Hannah Kelly
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me really rooting for Claire and farron to complete their mission and have the happy ending they deserved. Who’d have thought after the slow start to the series with book 1 that I’d be dying to read all 4 books! Loved this series in the end
Swathi
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mmmmmmmmmm... I definetly needed that very satisfying ending.
Alyssa Graham-Rominger
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Such an awesome conclusion to the series! Got me all teary eyed at the end but so worth it!
Deb
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good!

Loved all the books, fun page Turner. Good characters.
Will read this author again!

It had a great ending also.

michele strough
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Suspenseful, action packed and fast paced. The ending was predictable but in a good way. Glad book 4 was finally released.
Emily Lee
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favourite series. It was a great ending, my only disappointment is their story has come to an end.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-read, kindle
This is another great series. I am sad to see it done but it was a great journey. Love Fare and Claire. Totally would re-read this series again.
Kelly cox
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a book 😁

A fantastic end to a great series.....no spoilers from me but i hope everyone can enjoy this as much as me. I really recommend these books
Carrie