Start by marking “Seduction of Wealth: Hot Cops. Hot Crime. Hot Romance.” as Want to Read:
Seduction of Wealth: Hot Cops. Hot Crime. Hot Romance.

Seduction of Wealth: Hot Cops. Hot Crime. Hot Romance.

(Seduction #7)

What would you do if your bosses told you to break the law? How far would you go before you questioned them? What if you’re a cop and your bosses are the law?

London traffic cop Kaitlyn Thorn narrowly escapes a Mafia attack on the world-dominating banker Randolph Quinn, a key witness under her protection. Someone on the inside has gone bad and betrayed her location. With o
Published May 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Seduction of Wealth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction of Wealth

Space Cowgirl
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You Ain't Seen Nothing Like The Mighty Quinn🐺🍆🌋🔫

A Beautiful Cop💃, a Handsome Banker🐺, and Robbers🔪🔫 in Jolly Olde England.
All The Right Moves.......

Kaitlyn💃💋🔫 is a motor traffic cop in London when she is first on the scene of the crash of a Maserati. She finds a shotgun pellet in the front seat, plus the side window is broken.
The driver is one Randolph Quinn🐺🍆🌋🔫, a tall, handsome, and incredibly suave investment banker. He loves to banter, and the beautiful Officer Kaitlyn💃💋🔫 becomes the immedia
Lynn Reynolds
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Kaitlyn Thorn is holding an interview. I wouldn’t say her attitude is snarky but it gave me a good chuckle. Randolph Quinn is quite the comedian - yes I’m being facetious. We certainly have an interesting start to this story and I couldn’t wait to see where this author was going to take us.

We have action and adventure. We have suspense. But for me, the driving force is the comic relief. Randolph is a man of mystery. What I haven’t decided is who’s the “straight person” and who’s the comedian. Bu
Sharon Grow
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story about a female London traffic cop, Kaitlyn Thorn, who gets more than she bargained for when she stops at the scene of a one car accident. The driver of the car is busy on his cell phone as Kaitlyn checks the accident scene and realizes that this was no accident. She notices a shell casing along with shattered glass that is the result of the car being shot. Although the driver, Randolph Quinn, does not admit that someone shot at him, nor does he seem inclined to answer ...more
Rosemary Hughes
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you  were  offered endless  wealth,  with the proviso that you trust  the person  who  gave you  the  wealth and do as you are asked, would  accept  the  offer? ?

This  is  a story  of  a street cop, who followed  the law, her own ethical  standards  and her belief in people's own goodness. Coming  across  an accident  involving  a Billionaire, shotgun  pellets to the side of the car in the accident and  bike riders hanging  around  the  corner,  waiting  for  the  formalities  to be finalized
Petula
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Police Constable Kaitlyn Thorn is a traffic cop and has been sent to an accident. That was not what she found. So begins a walk on the wild side for our honest and incredibly brave heroine. She will need to search her conscience and look deep into her heart to take on her new job. Can she be sure just who she is working for??
Randolph Quinn, billionaire banker, playboy or big time gangster, victim or perpetrator, which is he???
The bullets are flying, the blood is flowing, the sex is steamy and
Magali
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Good story with action and romance, good characters, but sometimes complicate. Maybe some parts were too long or too unbelievable. For example, when the traffic officer (Kaitlyn), becomes a bodyguard who has to kill sometimes to protect herself.
Kaitlyn is a police officer in London’s suburb. After a crash with his maserati, she meets Randolph who seems to be a banker. Someone shot his car when he was driving, so, Kaitlyn immediately protects him, even if he’s quite arrogant.
Even if she’s a traff
Kathy
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was quite a ride! Private yachts, private jets, limos, personal shoppers, gourmet meals. What's not to like? Oh yeah, the killing and running from the law, the secrecy, the terror! But wait, there's also a gorgeous guy and HOT sex!! So what's a lowly traffic cop to do? She's been tasked with guarding this super hot international banker but it involves breaking the law. HMM?? You'll have to read the book to find out but it is well worth reading. Lots of action of all kinds! LOL! And twists a ...more
Cheryl Shearer
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a passion patrol

I have loved this series of books - each one has a love story and seduction and steamy kinky sexy interactions and intrigue and good gals and guys and bad guys. Fast paced and with just the right amount of tongue in cheek when it comes to the politics playing out in the background. Only just got to know about Emma Calin - and I will definitely be reading her again.
Patricia
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, a totally different book to me and the seduction of wealth was very seductive! Love the hero, I personally would have wished for fewer cuss words from the heroine, kinda got on my nerves. However, I loved the story, so much so that I just purchased the first three in the series as a bundle. Looking forward to them. Again, I thought it was a terrific book, gave it five full stars and the wee little complaint did not stop me from loving the story! Very unusual to me1
BP34
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book that has romance and suspense all piled into one. Throw is the mafia, a world famous billionaire banker, a female London cop and you have a lot of fast action and plenty of drama. Crime and romance, Do they mix? This book will keep you guessing until the end. Well written with complex characters and chemistry that's off the charts. I read a reader copy and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Gerry Hvozdovich
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Voluntary review of an ARC. Very good romantic suspense novel. Randolph is a sneaky jerk who never says what he means, but is so gorgeous and confident that Kaitlin can't resist him. She is totally confused and doesn't know who to trust, what is going on, or where to turn, but just goes with the flow. The sex scenes are graphic but loving and romantic. Lots of suspense and surprises. I really enjoyed this book and would like to read more of the series. Recommended.
Monica
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is HOT HOT HOT!! I really enjoyed this book. It was fun and intense to follow Kaitlyn and Randolph. Kaitlyn is a traffic cop that gets pulled something she knows nothing about. Randolph is not who he seems and he hides a lot. A hot, tense relationship forms between the two of them as Kaitlyn tries to keep Randolph safe. The book is fast paced and hot!! I would read more books in this series and by Emma Calin.

*Thanks Hidden Gem for allowing me to read this for my honest opinion*
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a thrilling suspense romance! I loved the characters and how they evolve throughout the story. Quinn and Kaitlyn are hot and their chemistry burns throughout right from the beginning. If you love sitting on the edge of your seats with your fingers in your mouth from the suspense and action, you will absolutely love this amazing story.
Lori
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I received a free copy of this book via Hidden Gems and am voluntarily leaving a review.

This is a very intriguing story. It has a real "James Bond" feel to it. There is lots of globe trotting, and suspenseful adventure.

I was not expecting the ending. It was fascinating. I am very interesting in reading more in this series.
Elaine Swinney
May 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I received an ARC copy of this book. I voluntarily chose to review it. It's not a bad book but it isn't my usual read. I found it a little dry. The story line is a good one and I think other people will like this one. I encourage you to give it a chance. This is the first Emma Calin book I have read and I look forward to seeing what else she has out or is coming out with.
Victoria
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it
A good story with twists and turns and good characters. As much as I did enjoy this story, I could not get past the mixing up between English and American relating to police work, also why would Harrods in London have items priced in US dollars? I am voluntarily leaving this honest review after receiving an ARC.
Anne G. Kasaba
May 19, 2018 rated it liked it

An entertaining book which requires a bit of suspension to reality. There is the requisite gorgeous guy and gorgeous gal who are both single, meet and are immediately smitten. They have scary encounters with bad guys and hot sex.

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily provided a review.
reading is fun!!!
Jul 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-ereader
This is my 1st Emma Calin book and it will not be my last. It is a good standalone book but think it might be better if you read from the beginning of the series. I may start at the beginning to learn more about one of the characters that is important in the overall story line. I liked Kaitlyn, the female heroine, and her attitude as she didn't take everything on the surface which is always good for a female heroine. This was a good book if you like more romance than suspense. I received an ARC ...more
Pat
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The great character and storyline development kept me turning the pages as fast as I could so I could see what was happening on the following pages! I enjoyed this book so much that I read it in one sitting!
Kim F
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An awesome book. Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Cindy Hardegree
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, hot passion, intrigue and danger while trotting across the continents. The ending a total suprise! Loved this romantic suspenseful story of poor London traffic cop meeting the world's wealthiest banker.
I received this book as an arc and voluntarily am submitting my honest review.
Evonne Hutton
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An international romp featuring blood and hot sex.
A traffic warden gets caught up in international affairs when she meets the man of her dreams.
A well written story line that will make you think!
Jacqueline Ellison
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by Emma Calin. This book has twists and turns and is a good read. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Christy Warthen
May 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay

Unusual relationship, lots of secrets and an unexpected ending.

I voluntarily read an advanced copy.
Faith Kranenberg
Oxytocin Lav
Calvin
Shirley
Jun 01, 2018
Here we go - let's get the gloves off and go flesh to flesh. I want to give you something. Follow this link to get a FREE book from me: http://smarturl.it/GRFreeBook

I love writing and I'm a writer of love in all its forms - fiction, poetry, blogging. Think of me as a busker in a subway. I love music, I love to perform and you guys are kind enough to give me money to allow me to do it. My bank mana

Seduction (8 books)
  • Seduction of Combat (Seduction, #1)
  • Seduction of Dynasty (Seduction, #2)
  • Seduction of Taste (Seduction, #3)
  • Seduction of Crowns (Seduction, #4)
  • Seduction of Dynasty PLUS (Seduction, #5)
  • Seduction of Santa (Seduction, #6)
  • Seduction Series Box Set 1