Start by marking “Pretty Girl” as Want to Read:
Pretty Girl

Pretty Girl

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  2,703 Ratings  ·  290 Reviews
Mila has been modeling her whole life. Discovered when she was young, she has spent her life in the spotlight. Fame brings both good and bad, but she never expected it to bring danger. When she has to hire a bodyguard she’s surprised by how much she wants his protection.

After an accident in the FBI that left Jax scarred, he decided to retire on his ranch in Colorado and f
Published June 4th 2018

Alexa Riley
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

♡Tonya♡
One of my favorite Alexa Riley stories...

I am always happy when Alexa Riley delivers my favorite things! This was packed full of OTT alpha behavior, instalove and it was perfectly safe!

-no cheating
-no violence of a sexual nature
-no pushing away
-instalove
-OTT protective alpha hero
-great epilogue 6 months and 10 YEARS out! That's how done!
Coco.V
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Alexa Riley Fans, InstaLove, Romance
3.5 Her Protector Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free- It's Live
It's Time... Yes, Time to partake in a quick read from Alexa Riley. As with all of the books, they are set mainly in Today's World but are seriously Fantasy based in how everything happens and plays out. We all know these are books not reflecting Real Life... or at least not mine, hahahaha
But I digress...

For this story we have a model who has risen to fame and is wanted by everyone. Mila has been modeling since she was 5. Her mother made
Gi's Spot Reviews
MAJOR SWOON!

Considering how much I loved the movie Bodyguard, which is one of my fav (minus that sucky ending), Alexa Riley pick up the theme and raised the romance, steam and HEA to sky high levels! The best of the Bodyguard vibes, but with the most deliciously perfect ending! Serious swoon worthy Hero and sweetest of Heroines! All the Bodyguard Stars! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review
Chitra *CJ*
FBI and model smut?! MEOW GIMME!!

"Pretty Girl" is the story of Mila and Jax.
"Beauty and the Beast" meets "The Bodyguard" in this AR novel, where a young model gets a bodyguard to protect her from a stalker, but instead finds her soulmate.
-Short
-Sweet
-Nice banging?
-Scarred hero
-Possessiveness/ jealousy
-HEA with epilogue
Another addition to their sugary trope of devoted heroes, and a good break from my shitty day so far.
Safe
3.5/5
♡Tonya♡

-no cheating
-no violence of a sexual nature
-no pushing away
-instalove
-OTT protective alpha hero
-great epilogue 6 months and 10 YEARS out! That's how it's done!
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, smut, v-card
4 Cute, easy fast read

A model and a body guard. Lots of lead up. Lots of possession. One virgin, one crazy stalker and a bunch of humping. Very entertaining for an hour.
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
vay be kitap okudum ben de şaşkınım.
riley bile okuyamıyordum aq help :(

fena değildi işte bildiğin riley
Maria...
" 3 Stars"

This was a sweet short story. With a possessive alpha male Hero and an innocent heroine as usual. I enjoyed it. It was a typical cute and hot AR story!

P.S. Love the cover! AR's covers are getting better and better!!!
Polly
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
SO hot
Jenny
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short sweet and cheesy. Romantic, obsessed hero and adorable heroine. Cute epilogue with 4 kids. Another winner by Alexa Riley. Short but sweet.
Elle
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: boring-as-fuck
2* STARS!

Too much AR is not healthy for your brain. Just sayin' ;)

description
Kim
Why I didn’t like this:

- Insta-lust
- Insta-love (I love you is said at 20? 25? %)
- Virgin
- Overprotective alpha male who is cold and distant but falls deeply in love with the girl within seconds
- Viiiiirgiiiiiin
- Stereotypical “hot” guy: one big chunck of bulging muscle, massive snake, overprotective, bossy,...
- Really hot chick with a full rack and a perfect body and did I mention she’s a pure, sweet, innocent, pristine virgin?
- cum, and even worse: cumming (-shrudders-) is used constantly

Do I
lily waheed
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
😍😍😍😍 loved it , so cheesy ❤
Carol
3.5 stars.
Predictable but enjoyable smutty read .Borrowed as KU.
C

-OTT ALPHA
-HEA with epilogue
M.K.
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I loved this books so hard! Mila is a model who has had enough. Jax is the bodyguard hired to protect her during her latest stalking incident. SO hot, so sweet, and so perfect! Another must read by Alexa Riley!

Oh, and Jax was so alpha and protective. I loved him!
Kayla Brunson
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance
I received an ARC for an honest review.

This was a cute quick read about Mila and her new bodyguard Jax. In true Alexa Riley fashion there was insta love, alpha male, and a smutty good time. Their chemistry was off the charts and I loved how protective he was of her. Alexa Riley has been killing it with the new releases lately!

Follow Books and Blends on:

Instagram | Twitter | Blog
Jennifer Finn
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mila is 20 years old and one of the highest paid supermodels in the world. She was discovered when she was five years old and for the past fifteen years she's been working her ass off. She promised herself she wouldn't be a high maintenance diva like some other models are and because of it she really doesn't have any friends in the industry. She is way too nice and lets her mom, agent, publicist and the photographers push her around. She's never had a boyfriend, in fact she's never really gone o ...more
AvidReader
Jun 17, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 ⭐
This had little more action and angst than normal Alexa Riley book. Overall an enjoyable one.
Recommended.
Hannah Smith
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There’s quite a few errors in this one, usually it doesn’t bother me but for some reason they bugged me reading this.

But that said still a brilliant AR 😊
M M
Neringa Neringiukas
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Liked both: sweet Mila and possessive Jax. It was just a perfect quick and insta read.
Ruby Ap.
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I've always been a huge fan of Alexa Riley and her hot, steamy, instant love short stories and the long ones too ;) and again I wasn't disappointed by reading her latest, "Pretty Girl". This was an amazing story, at least for me because it portrayed how you can have it all; the fame, the money, the people around you that act as though they're truly your friends but aren't, and at the end, you'll feel all alone and that's how Mila felt. Sometimes, you can't even count on your own family because t ...more
Elizabeth Neal
Mila is used to attention. Being discovered at a young age and then having a modeling career will do that to you. It's part of the job and she accepts that. However, the kind she's been getting recently feels personal...and dangerous. She needs help and that realization will change her life in more ways than one.

Jax, former FBI, is at loose ends after retiring following an accident that left permanent marks...literally. He's relaxing, enjoying his quiet time at home, or so he claims, but when a
phoebess
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
This wasn't Alexa Riley's best but still, it was a good one.
Andrea
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can't go wrong with an AR book in your hands!
C.J.
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet and sexy story about a model and her bodyguard.
Dee's Books
Think the movie, The Bodyguard!

Heroine/model, Mila is being stalked by a crazed fan and hero, Jax (former FBI agent) services are needed by his friend, Sam to act as heroine's bodyguard. At first glance, sparks fly and the two become inseparable. This book was a quick and smexy,enjoyable read with insta-everything with a very growly APP (Alpha male whose protective and possessive) !!!!!

4.5 APP stars!
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea