Start by marking “Dauntless (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Dauntless (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 2)

Dauntless (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 2)

Recent events have left Gia injured, emotionally bruised and fundamentally violated. ‘The Agency’, known as a high class and elite Match-Making organization, has turned out to be far more expansive and nefarious than she had ever dreamed… and its web has been cast over her life.

With a multi-million-dollar business in the balance, along with new relationships and past mis
Published June 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Dauntless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dauntless

Start your review of Dauntless (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 2)
Anne Baker
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Ultimate Sacrifice

Geez what an amazing conclusion to this Superbly written Duet! Oh how I loved it! A hot and steamy read that is totally engaging with so much insight to a highly recommended rewarding read. Cleverly written intriguing plot by this amazing writer, it keeps you guessing to the very end, you simply have to keep turning those pages to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.
Will Gia at last be able to make her choice of Dane or Elliot? Or will The Agency destroy them all? Is
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
What a beautiful and emotional story! Easily a 5 star read, A MUST READ if you ask me!!!

Dauntless is book 2 in The Agency Dark Affairs Duet. You do need to read book 1 Indiscreet to follow what happens in book 2. Dauntless is the conclusion of Gia Walsh, Dane Westbrook and Elliott Carmichael’s story.

Dauntless, starts off with Gia Walsh in the hospital recovering from her kidnapping in book one. And, this book kept me turning the pages to find out what would happen next. I was kept me on the ed
Toni
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book starts right where the first one left. Gia went through the ringer and still never lost her strength and inner voice. She’s fighting the Agency, while trying to navigate through her new life and her relationship with Dane and Elliot This closed up all the questions from book one and gave us a nice conclusion for Gia, Dane, and Elliot. I enjoyed this duet.
Rhonda Maher
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful, captivating read

The main characters are well written. Twists and turns, with lots of surprises. Loved Gia and her strength to survive everything thrown at her. The steadfastness of Elliott to their relationship that didn't start out normal. I couldn't put either of the books in this series down. Looking to read more books by Ms Duncan.
Debra Faccio
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding

This was the second half of the duet, and it was fantastic. All the elements of a really on edge suspense book and love of three. I'm not telling any secrets but this is a must read, it has it all.
Michelle
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I really enjoyed this romance. The intrigue thrown in was perfect and kept me flipping pages long after I should have been sleeping. I also love how the romance played out, was not sure where it was going to go and I certainly think the right things happened.
Micron Cat
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Needs a good copyeditor, but is a great read all the same.

Amelie needs a good copyeditor. There are quite a few grammar errors in this one but the story is good, and has a HEA.
Angela Storey
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gripping

A gripping read with romance that wasnt all hearts and roses. I Loved both books and could almost imagine being part of the story great writing
Anita Foster
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Loved these 2 books & I had to read this one after the first got me hooked! Great story, writing & one I would highly recommend!
Michelle Silva
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book but it jumped a lot to quickly!! You were engrossed in on scenario the the next line it flipped to another without free flowing to it!! I loved the plot and how strong Gia was!!
Linda Biesemeyer
Gina
Sep 24, 2018
Annette
Jan 09, 2020

• Wicked Wish (Wicked Horse Vegas, #2)
  • Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)
  • Mr. Big (London Billionaire, #2)
  • Stealing Beauty (Captive series #2)
  • Rough Cowboy
  • Enthrall Sessions Trilogy (Enthrall, #1-3)
  • Fallen Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #1)
  • Knox: Complete Series (Knox, #1-4)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Nights with Him (Joy Delivered #1; Seductive Nights #4)
  • Enthrall (The Freed Billionaire Spencer Christmas Trilogy Book 1)
  • Perception
  • Due South (The Compass #5)
  • The Fated Duet : Fate 6-7
  • Scrooge McFuck (Some Girls Do It, #2)
  • His Miracle Baby (Miracle Baby, #1)
  • Club X Complete Series
  • Satisfaction (Club X, #4)
Amélie S. Duncan writes contemporary, erotic romances. Her inspiration comes from many sources including her life experiences and travels. She lives on the West Coast of the United States with her husband.

www.ameliesduncan.com