Start by marking “Ballycroy (Pirate Queen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ballycroy (Pirate Queen, #3)

Ballycroy

(Pirate Queen #3)

Pursued by Ireland’s notorious pirate queen, Maeve O’Malley is on a quest to Ireland’s medieval past to save the future of her clan and break her ancient family curse. Learning to use her haunting visions to travel to medieval Ireland leads Maeve on the adventure of a lifetime, or centuries of lifetimes.

Torn between the legends of ancient Ireland and the truths of modern l
Published July 5th 2018 by City Owl Press, NYC

To ask other readers questions about Ballycroy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ballycroy

Izzybear
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adore The Pirate Queen series. Maeve is such a wonderful heroine. She’s courageous, loyal and full of heart. Ballycroy was an amazing addition to her story.
Maeve has to make a very hard and crucial decision in this segment of her journey. One that has the power to greatly impact not only the lives of those she loves but a great many more. The decision may require Maeve to make a sacrifice. When the time comes will she bend to the pressures of her loved ones or will she do what she feels in he
Kerry Henderson
Sep 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Book 3 in the series. Maeve is having visions of the past but they're more than visions she can actually travel back in time. Haunted by the past Maeve knows she needs to go back and put things the way they should be and save her clan.

Having not read books 1 or 2 I wasn't sure how easily in would follow this but it wasn't too hard. The story was good but not brilliant. I enjoyed it but it didn't thrill me as much as I'd hoped. The dramatic scenes weren't quite as developed as I'd have liked but
Patricia A Spring
Historical and mystical

I enjoyed the series, several gaps were unanswered for me but I always want everything to make sense and even in reality that doesn't happen. I found the prequel to be confusing as some of the things she learned, like how to call a vision she didn't know until the third book in the series. Also if Rory was Ri, shouldn't she have stayed with him? And if Paul was Hugh she sure should not have been with him at all. Her life in the U.S. was strange, her grandparents and her mo
Reading romance
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so happy with this book as the finale to the series. I've loved Maeve throughout the series. The action and history drew me in from book one. I have loved Maeve's journey and how she finally has found the place she belongs and feels like she fits in. Her growth was fun to experience. All the loose ends are wrapped up in a satisfying way. I highly recommend this series !
InD'tale Magazine
This rare novel sweeps one off their couch and plunges them into Ireland with a force of endearing, individualistic characters that happily take a hand to guide the audience through the lives in the narration.

Read full review in the 2018 Oct issue of InD'tale Magazine.

Tash
*First off I need to thank the author for giving me the opportunity to get to read such an amazing series that I will never forget. I absolutely can not wait for Izzy's story following Maeve's in this very series! (plus I'm curious if Izzy will be able to find someone important ;])*

The final book in the series to such an amazing story. From the beginning to getting know Maeve, to the 2nd book of learning more about Maeve's background as well as the pirate queen, and finally the grand finale to f
Mercedes
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finial in series.
About the Pirate Queen and Maeve and their connection.
Very intriguing,interesting with twists and a romance .
Story very engaging.
Maeve has grow to be a true Heroine that has to decide what to do to save her family and stop the curse.
Really great series.
Voluntarily reviewed.
Christinaraven
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great story and a great ending to Maeve and her adventures. It was fun to read and see how everything comes together. The action was fun and the story vibrant as usual. Loved the mix of history and modern life. Loved the ending. Just a well written addicting book and series. I enjoyed this story and read it in one sitting because I love this series.
Lynnette Smith
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to the series! I have read all the books in the Pirate Queen series and I think this was my favorite. Sad that it's ended, but looking forward to Ms. McMahon's new series! Fantastic read!
Ashley
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good conclusion to the series! Everything gets wrapped up, which I appreciate. And there are a lot of surprises that weren't very predictable to get through in the novel.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Jill W Abrahams
Oct 14, 2018
Aug 01, 2018
Chelon
May 23, 2018
Katrina
Sep 23, 2018
Jennifer McMahon
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Liisaan
Ashley
Oct 09, 2018
Brenda Weaver
Nov 03, 2018
Jennifer Rose McMahon is a USA Today Bestselling Author who has been creating her Pirate Queen series and Irish Mystic Legends series since her college days abroad in Ireland. Her passion for Irish legends, ancient cemeteries, and medieval ghost stories has fueled her adventurous story telling, while her husband’s decadent brogue carries her imagination through the centuries. When she’s not in her ...more

Pirate Queen (4 books)
  • Rockfleet (Pirate Queen prequel, #0)
  • Bohermore (Pirate Queen, #1)
  • Inish Clare (Pirate Queen, #2)