Start by marking “Ballycroy (Pirate Queen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ballycroy (Pirate Queen, #3)

Ballycroy (Pirate Queen #3)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Pursued by Ireland’s notorious pirate queen, Maeve O’Malley is on a quest to Ireland’s medieval past to save the future of her clan and break her ancient family curse. Learning to use her haunting visions to travel to medieval Ireland leads Maeve on the adventure of a lifetime, or centuries of lifetimes.

Torn between the legends of ancient Ireland and the truths of modern l
Published July 5th 2018 by City Owl Press, NYC

To ask other readers questions about Ballycroy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ballycroy

Izzybear
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adore The Pirate Queen series. Maeve is such a wonderful heroine. She’s courageous, loyal and full of heart. Ballycroy was an amazing addition to her story.
Maeve has to make a very hard and crucial decision in this segment of her journey. One that has the power to greatly impact not only the lives of those she loves but a great many more. The decision may require Maeve to make a sacrifice. When the time comes will she bend to the pressures of her loved ones or will she do what she feels in he
Tash
*First off I need to thank the author for giving me the opportunity to get to read such an amazing series that I will never forget. I absolutely can not wait for Izzy's story following Maeve's in this very series! (plus I'm curious if Izzy will be able to find someone important ;])*

The final book in the series to such an amazing story. From the beginning to getting know Maeve, to the 2nd book of learning more about Maeve's background as well as the pirate queen, and finally the grand finale to f
Christinaraven
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great story and a great ending to Maeve and her adventures. It was fun to read and see how everything comes together. The action was fun and the story vibrant as usual. Loved the mix of history and modern life. Loved the ending. Just a well written addicting book and series. I enjoyed this story and read it in one sitting because I love this series.
Lynnette Smith
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to the series! I have read all the books in the Pirate Queen series and I think this was my favorite. Sad that it's ended, but looking forward to Ms. McMahon's new series! Fantastic read!
Ashley
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good conclusion to the series! Everything gets wrapped up, which I appreciate. And there are a lot of surprises that weren't very predictable to get through in the novel.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Aug 01, 2018
Chelon
May 23, 2018
Jennifer McMahon
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Allana
Jul 19, 2018
Katrina
is currently reading it
Jul 31, 2018
Jennifer Rose McMahon is a USA Today Bestselling Author who has been creating her Pirate Queen series and Irish Mystic Legends series since her college days abroad in Ireland. Her passion for Irish legends, ancient cemeteries, and medieval ghost stories has fueled her adventurous story telling, while her husband’s decadent brogue carries her imagination through the centuries. When she’s not in her ...more
More about Jennifer Rose McMahon

Pirate Queen (4 books)
  • Rockfleet (Pirate Queen prequel, #0)
  • Bohermore (Pirate Queen, #1)
  • Inish Clare (Pirate Queen, #2)