Start by marking “On His Watch (Vengeance Is Mine Book 1)” as Want to Read:
On His Watch (Vengeance Is Mine Book 1)

On His Watch (Vengeance Is Mine Book 1)

You can’t outrun the past.
On leave from the FBI, Special Agent Jason Spark is enjoying some welcome peace and quiet when he’s called on to help the local sheriff’s department check out a 911 call. Expecting a prank or misdial, he unwittingly steps into a horrifying bloodbath straight out of a Hollywood slasher movie, complete with clues scrawled on the wall.
Nikki Hart’s
Kindle Edition
Published May 15th 2018 by MHSLM Publishing

To ask other readers questions about On His Watch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On His Watch

Vikki Vaught
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Musings

Wow, just wow! Suzanne Matthews has a done it again. I have almost every bok she has written and they just keep getting better. I loved every word of this book from the first page to the last. The writing is emotionally charged, the suspense is heart stopping and the characters are compelling. I can't wait to read the next one in this incredible series. Happy ☺ 📚reading!
K.D. Bloodworth
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having lived in a small town where nothing ever happens and being married to a police officer, I could absolutely relate to this story. Susanne Matthews hooked me from page one and kept me turning the pages till the end. Couldn't get enough. This book is the reason I am behind on sleep and housework, among other things. One of those books I wanted more time for reading.

Susanne captured what most women want if they will admit to it, a hero. Someone to protect them and theirs. Strong characters w
Ida
r
Aug 12, 2018
suzanne adams
Oct 19, 2018
Susanne Matthews grew up as an avid reader of all types of books, but always with a penchant for happily ever after romances. In her imagination, she travelled to foreign lands, past and present, and soared into the future. Today, she has made her dreams come true. A retired educator, she now gets to spend her time writing, so she can share her adventures with her readers. She loves the ins and ou ...more