Start by marking “Dark Child of Forever (Dark Destinies #3)” as Want to Read:
Dark Child of Forever (Dark Destinies #3)

Dark Child of Forever

(Dark Destinies #3)

A reluctant new Lord of Night. His vulnerable human queen. If they can't change five thousand years of history now, it will change them. Forever.

Fate has cast vampire Dominic Marchant and the human love of his life, Cassidy Chandler, into roles they never imagined. Thanks to his mad sire, he is now the Lord of Night, and Cassidy, with her unique ability to merge her mind w
Published June 13th 2018 by Soul Mate Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dark Child of Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Child of Forever

Geneva Handleman
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The perfect finale. The characters I fell in love with from the first book are still growing and adapting to their new destinies together. The new characters are interesting and well developed additions to the complicated weave of the storyline. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and will eagerly await any other books by this author!

As an independent reviewer for Romance Authors that Rock, I gave this one the full five hearts beating frantically. Even though there was no ugly crying involved,
Katie Blythe
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*This book was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Dominic and Cassidy are trying to move forward in their lives after Dominic became the official Lord of Night. Dominic is trying to convert a lot of dark vampires over to the good side by having them be re-sired to him. He re-sires a vampire named Aubrey who Dominic wants to go out and find bad vampires to tell them about his experience and the re-siring process. While Aubrey is away, Jackson tells the gang that there is a
Cyrene Olson
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Dark Destinies trilogy, and the author brings it home with a bang. I read the first two books in the series, and I have to say, this is my favorite, even though the other two got 5 stars from me also. But this book brings it all together – everything Dominic and Cassidy has fought for, all the answers and all the feels. Dominic and Cassidy’s bond is stronger than ever, and Dominic finally embraces his role of Lord of the Night. He comes to accept his immortality an ...more
Rebecca Austin
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-magic
This is the third book in the series and they need to be read in order.

Dominic Marchant is the Dark Lord of the Night but he must discover who murdered his friend, Aubrey Wainright, and why.

Soon Dominic finds himself up against a powerful vampire named Adillo who wants to rule all of the vampires. Can Dominic along with his girlfriend Cassidy Chandler and vampire hunters Jackson and Garrett Striker defeat Adillo before he eliminates everyone Dominic cares about?

This was a good conclusion to the
momokaachan
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-cloud, series
Brenda Sparks
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. The writing was the high quality I’ve come to expect from S.K. Ryder. The storyline was logical and full of conflict that kept the story moving.
S.K. Ryder did an excellent job of tying up the loose ends and having everyone in the series connected. My personal motto of ‘It’s a small world’, apparently even applies when the world is fictional. Great hooks kept me turning the pages to see what happened next.
I’m afraid this might be the last book in the Dark Destinies series. If
Carol
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story with lots of intrigue and suspense. I would suggest that you read the first two books in the series first before reading this one.
It is a different take on most vampire books and I promise you won’t be disappointed in the least. It has a very good storyline that will keep you guessing the whole way through.
Meeri Phillips
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great love story

I loved everything about this trilogy. Adventure, action, love, revenge, comedy and different reality thrown into it with the soul bond.
Excellent writing and not once did I shake my head at the grammar and wished I could of gone to the library!
Looking forward to reading more from this author
Teray Harris
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy carp!!

What an incredible end of the trilogy!!! Action, adventure, and romance are the trifecta of a fantastic story. All three were met and exceeded expectations! This last one was well worth the missing sleep!
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

Vampire fanatics will adore this dark romance!

Read full review in the 2018 September issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Rachael
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series!

This was a great book and a fun read. And I may just read it all over again! Loved it!
Tanya Townsend
Melissa Sagastume
Jun 15, 2018
Aleen ~Lampshade Reader
Originally posted on lampshadereader.com

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

All good things must come to an end. Sad to see that this wonderful series is over. The last story in the Dark Destinies series, Dark Child of Forever, follows Dominic's and Cassidy's adventure to the ultimate climax.

S.K. Ryder brings vampires to a whole new level.

Vampires are simply vampires, but in the Dark Destinies Dominic wants to unite vampires and convert them into beings of love, not hat
Rhanway
Aug 13, 2018
Sue
Jul 04, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Add book to series 2 13 May 16, 2018 08:23AM
S.K. Ryder is a software developer by day, a scribe by night and answers to Susan any time. She writes the type of stories she loves to read: heart-pounding adventures full of supernatural mysteries and relationships between strong, compelling characters. Though she calls South Florida home, she has also lived in Germany and Canada and has traveled widely, usually in the hot pursuit of wild and sc ...more

Dark Destinies (3 books)
  • Dark Heart of the Sun (Dark Destinies, #1)
  • Dark Lord of the Night (Dark Destinies #2)