Start by marking “Snow's Huntsman” as Want to Read:
Snow's Huntsman

Snow's Huntsman

A Fairytale Retelling

Hunter

If she ran I’d chase her … I’d find her.

Snow White had been the only woman I loved, the one woman I’d saved myself for. What she didn’t know was that she was mine, always had been, and it was high time I showed her exactly that.

Snow

Hunter was my father’s head of security and the man I loved. I was tired of the gilded cage my father had bu
Published May 15th 2018 by Mila Crawford & Aria Cole

To ask other readers questions about Snow's Huntsman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow's Huntsman

Start your review of Snow's Huntsman
♡Tonya♡
Pure sugary goodness

I have been in a book funk for a while now and these sugary sweet, safe reads are just the ticket to get me out. I could read these stories all day.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama whatsoever
-instalove
-dual virgins
-no violence of any nature
-amazing epilogues
Maya
Dropped at 30%...

The mayor reason why I didn't like this book is the writing style. There were so many sentences that were repeated and for that reason I just didn't care for the story anymore. When it's such a short book like this one, the repetition stands out a lot. So...sadly I didn't finish the story. :(
Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

Snow craves escape, needing to be independent and no longer under the very watchful eye of her dad. She knows the death of her mom made him terrified to lose her too, but his way of coping is becoming suffocating. The only bright spot Snow has is seeing Hunter, her dad's head of security. She knows the much older man doesn't see her as she does him, but it doesn't stop her from dreaming he does.

Hunter knows Snow feels stifled and only stays because she loves her dad, and when she ru
Stories in Review
Short and sweet. Love how they are each other's one and only. Great read. No drama.

Merged review:

Amyb1975
One of my favs!

“Snow … are you?” “Yes,” I whispered, placing my hand on my belly. And then the sweetest moment of my life happened … my big strong man, my rock, started crying.

Oh yeah! Love my crying H's. And a virgin at that. Woo-freakin-hoo!
-no cheating
-each others one and only
-no violence or abuse
-dual POV
-possessive H
-love how H loves h
-great epilogues
I've re-read this story at least 10 times & love it every time. If you haven't read it yet, do yourself a favor & pick it up.
Fantasy Land Romance Reader
This is a great little novella. Mila takes a different turn on this Snow and the Huntsman story. And I really enjoyed it. You get all the sweet sex and lovely story. I really enjoyed it and I would read more of her retelling fairytales if she wrote more.

I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy for my honest review.
M.K.
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Snow is feeling suffocated by her dad she runs-ish. Hunter her bodyguard, comes after her and he has had enough. Double Virgins!!! A MUST READ!!
MichelleG
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved fairy tales as a child, and have a particular soft spot for re-imagined, re-told and updated versions of those stories. That being said, I don't know if I would have known that Snow's Huntsman was based on Snow White if it weren't for the names and a passing mention of the iconic apple. There is a grieving widower, his beautiful young daughter, a H charged as her protector, and the h fleeing home, but I didn't see any other similarities That being said, I enjoyed the short story on it's ...more
Ruby Ap.
Mila Crawford Aria Cole

I loved how these two authors co-wrote this steamy fairytale short story and made it much better than some that I've read before because it's more realistic in some parts, in a more steamier, hot kind of way, at least to me ;)

I loved Snow and Hunter's connection and their chemistry was so HOT to me that it made me blush a couple of times while reading their thoughts about each other and then their intimate scenes together, phew, HOT ;)

This short story has everything I woul
Danni
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dual virgins and so much love!

I adore when the hero and heroine are equally matched in their sexual experiences, and here we get that. No evil stepmothers or other nefarious deed-doers. Just pure love and lust. And I adore a man who cries for his love.
Kelly
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet and filled with sexy times! Fast paced. Gobbled it up in about a half an hour.

Loved that they were both virgins.

Exactly what I was looking for.

4 big stars!

MamaBear2019
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am going through a novella phase. I am enjoying the insta everything. And double v's are my absolute fav ...more
Arys
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Snow's Huntsman by Mila Crawford and Aria Cole is a Fairytale Retelling story. Snow White is tired of being trapped in her father's mansion. She know's he means for the best after her mother died, but she is stifled. The only positive is her bodyguard, Hunter, who she is madly in love with, but sadly does not know if he thinks the same of her. Hunter is strong, driven, and crazy about Snow, but he feels he is too old for her. One night after she runs off and he tracks her down each decides it is ...more
Roanne Germaine
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SNOW'S HUNTSMAN is a May-December love story about Snow White and her bodyguard, Hunter. Snow and Hunter were secretly mutually in love with each other but neither of them acted on their feelings, until such time when Snow tried to escape her father's house, where she felt suffocated by her dad's over-protectiveness, and Hunter tracked her down and finally claimed her as his. This was a fantastic retelling of a popular fairy tale! I loved Snow's independent streak and Hunter's passion in making ...more
Liz
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
I skimmed a lot, only reading the dialogue for a couple chapters and it amounted to half a page. There are huge time jumps that make this book sound like the cliff notes version of a real book.

Double virgins, so if you're into that and nothing but smut, then by all means. I needed a little more story. Like why was the dad so paranoid??
Diana's (Books And Coffee Cups)
Very cute book/ story.... Was expecting little more depth to it. But really no complain here.
Wendy
Yes, the reader is expected to suspend reality when reading a 41 page story about a 20 year old woman losing her virginity to her 40 year old virgin body guard. But… there was a lot to suspend.
First there is the matter of a 40 year old attractive male bodyguard being a virgin. Even if we accept he fell in love with her at first sight… they met 2 years ago. So… how do you explain the first 38 sex free years?
But more questionable than that! A 40 year old virgin man who can stroke it a bit, then do
Mindy Chase-selder
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sexy spin on a favorite fairytale

Mila and Aria have delivered a sexy spin to a favorite fairytale in this one Snow gets her Huntsman instead of the Prince. Snow has loved Hunter since they first met and with her trying to find her independence she wonders if she has to give up on her crush for him. Hunter has wanted Snow since her father brought him in on a job, he knew that he would claim her he just waiting for the right time, so when she disappeared he knew that time had come. Once claimed
Melissa
Not Bad

3.5 Stars
This is a pretty straightforward retelling of Snow White and The Huntsman. Basically two people who have been obsessively in love with one another for years confess their feelings and have a lot of sexy times, lol. It was quick, sweet and sexy. I was hoping for a little bit of drama or angst but this was a straight up sweet story! A totally safe read since the H is a virgin too!
I voluntarily read an arc copy for my honest review!
Book Snob Sue
Shelves: safe-reads
Sweet read. He’s her bodyguard and has been for quite a few years. They both have secretly been in love with each other all this time. When he is assigned to her personally, he knows he can’t keep his distance any longer.

You get a short, safe read with two virgins, older man, younger woman, steamy with some baby batter and an hea.
Mary Murphy
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Received as an ARC for honest review.
Snow has been in love with Hunter since she can remember. Hunter been in love with Snow before he even should. These two are great together. You could see the love that they had for one another. Great read.
Milica P.
Dec 17, 2020 rated it liked it
There was too much telling and not enough showing. Snow keeps saying how alpha and possessive Hunter is, but we never got to see him be all that. The whole book was like that. And with nothing shown, I felt like there was something missing.
I'd give this 2⭐, but since they're both virgins, it's 3⭐.
Jeannette
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet

This was a hot take on a sweet fairytale. I liked the characters are their love for each other. Great author
Bookerina Lovington
This was an entertaining short read. The storyline wasn't as developed as I was expecting, but it was a fun light read. ...more
Claudia
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
never read from this author before but i must say i will be looking out
for her work...i really enjoyed this naughty fairtale
Katie Busch
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Amazing read

Love a great fairy tale romance. Loved reading every second of this book. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Cindy Rippentrop
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun Snow White story

Enjoy this new take on an old but wonderful story take. Over the top love combined with the fun of a chase. HEA
Kim Gauger
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Older man younger woman romance

Hot scenes later in the book, older man younger woman. A loosely adapted version of snow white in a way. Very loosely adapted. Cute story
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stoking Her Fire
  • Cinder Royal
  • Goldie's Bears
  • Her CEOs
  • Red's Wolf
  • A Dash Of Spice (Lights Camera Insta-Love, #2)
  • Owning Olivia
  • Taming the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO #3)
  • You Are Mine (The Lycans, #2)
  • The King's Reluctant Bride
  • His to Keep
  • Dusk Before Dawn (Love Bitten)
  • Mister Landlord (Mister Yum, #1)
  • Pretty Daring
  • Roman's Firecracker (The Holiday Firecrackers Book 2)
  • Saved For Me
  • His Big Package (Mistletoe Montana #4)
  • Sticky Situations (American Heroes, #3)