Start by marking “Ache” as Want to Read:
Ache

Ache

A second chance romance

What happens when you fall for the boy next door?

Bea Norwood had the market on normal.
Drama free life? Check.
A single-mother who doubled as her confidant and partner in crime? Check.
A neighbor and best friend she trusted more than anyone? Check.
But that was until the day her mother remarried. The day that changed everything.

When her best friend's co
Expected publication: April 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ache, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ache

Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
I am going to need more than a day or two to gather my thoughts on this one. I am feeling more than a little broken right now.

You know when an author writes a story so real - so raw - that you feel a little battered? Well that's how I feel today. It's not a pretty story but it's so freaking beautiful and honest. Stories like this need to be told.

Packed with extraordinary characters. Real pain. Real love. And so much heartache I almost ran out of tissues...

Beta read
Rebecca
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You DO NOT want to miss this one! S.M. Soto crafted an emotionally charged story that drew me in from the start and kept me riveted to the story line as Bea endured a variety of aches in the span of six years. There are so many layers to this book and Soto meticulously develops each one in order for her readers to fully understand who Bea was and who she is in the present due to broken promises and the uncontrollable acts of others.

Beta Read
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
Gut wrenchingly beautiful!

Beta read
C.L. Matthews
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is beyond my vocabulary of words for how beautiful and emotional it was.
I've never quite read a book like this, one that consumed my every thought and moment.
I sat and read this until my back ached from the position I was in.
I fell love with Liam, I waited for him to prove me right, to show me the man he is.
And he did.
I loved every single thing in this book. Even the stuff I hated.
Even when I cried.
Even as I screamed.
Even as I threatened S.M. Soto with a divorce.
This book was a masterp
BookSmacked
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Ache by S.M. Soto hit me out of nowhere. The title is fitting for this book because I felt the ache, the extreme ache. OMG this story was just gut wrenchingly horrific. And don't misunderstand me, it was so good and is a top read of 2019 for me.

But damn, the torment is excruciating so if you can stomach it I do implore you to read Bea's story. I am not sure there was a moment throughout this book that I didn't want to scream, cry or puke. Even as I type this my heart aches. This is a story t
Serena
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I HAVE DIED A THOUSAND DEATHS READING THIS GUT WRENCHING, HEART-STOPPING, SOUL CRUSHING STORY. I cannot even form words right now. A TOP READ OF 2019.

I ACHE. In the best way after this journey. I WILL NEVER forget Bea and Liam. NEVER.

Trilina
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I sat for ten minutes, after I was done and stared at the screen. I knew it was the end of Liam and Bea’s story but it’s as if the story had taken up room inside of me.
It didn’t leave me at the last page.
I’m not sure it ever will.

Because it smacks you in the goddamn face, you cry, you scream, you get angry but it reminds you why the human spirit is so truly unbreakable.
It’s because we have hope.
Bea is a survivor, a courageous girl who in the face of nothing always finds something to hold on
Annette Brignac
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With an exhausted heart and a worn out soul... I have finished reading the hardest book I have ever read...

More to come very soon, but you absolutely MUST have this book on your TBR!!!
wanda flanagan
Maya
Nov 06, 2018
Jessica Iskey
Nov 06, 2018
S.M. Soto was born and raised in Northern California where she currently resides with her son. Her love for reading began when she was a young girl, and has only continued to grow into adulthood. S.M. lives for reading books in the romance genre and writing novels with relatable characters. She refers to herself as a bit of a romance junkie. S.M. loves to connect with readers and eat copious of do ...more