Start by marking “Liberty” as Want to Read:

“Face your enemy, show no fear, fight to survive.”

I was a child delivered to hell,
imprisoned in endless darkness,
until I found the light again.
I was gifted freedom
while still trapped inside a cage.
He helped me forget my confinement
He made me feel safe
And once I was old enough to know what love was,
He made me feel unwanted.
My name is Grace,
And this is life in Lib
Published June 20th 2018 by KD Publications

To ask other readers questions about Liberty, please sign up.
Kirsty Dallas This book is written for 18+ readers, and even then I have had a couple of mature readers unable to cope with the violence in Liberty. Having an…moreThis book is written for 18+ readers, and even then I have had a couple of mature readers unable to cope with the violence in Liberty. Having an understanding of a subject matter can be vastly different to reading explicit and detailed content. Of course it is up to your own discretion, but I would say no.(less)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

LIBERTY:  Is a full-length novel, by Kristy Dallas and is a spin-off novel from the award winning dystopian romance, ‘When Nothing Is All You’ve Got.’ Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives.’

Over one hundred years ago saw the collapse of America, ever source of food ran low, where the rich were rich were now faced with poverty, and the underground prisons were created, now the government had a strict no crime policy in place.

G
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
35522866_10155965422029022_4661860659602915328_n
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-20/6/18

This was my first experience with this talented author and got to say this one blew me away with its fantastic world building and imaginative storyline.
I have already been checking out further titles by this particular author so much did "Liberty" impress me with its unique and original take on a future dystopian America.
The "USA" a hundred years from now is a vastly different place to what it is now; with rules put in position to help keep tight cont
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liberty by Kirsty Dallas
“Face your enemy, show no fear, fight to survive.”

Holy smokes, I was not expecting that. No seriously I haven’t got any fancy words to explain what I went through reading this story. I felt like at one stage maybe two that I was being sucker punched. At one stage I put the book down and walked away.

This would have to be hands down 100% more intense and angsty then my favourite When Nothing Is All You’ve Got. Liberty is set in the future, about 7-8 years after the afterma
Kirsty Dallas
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
After When Nothing Is All You've Got, even with reader pressure amounting, I had ZERO plans to continue this world I had constructed. I should know better...never say never.

Liberty picks up in the aftermath of the prison escape that finished WNIAYG. It follows the innocents who have now been delivered to a compound in the wilderness, known as Liberty. Little Grace was just 12 when thrown into the Underground to face its leader, Kingsley Duke. Now all grown up she's learned to live without famil
Leeann Wright
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well I have to say, I honestly did not think Ms Dallas would be able to top ‘When Nothing Is All You’ve Got” but my lord she did, and she did it with spectacular class and creativity.

Grace and Ink have lived a life you could not even imagine and I don’t want to give away any spoilers so I am not going to say much more about them directly.
Kirsty Dallas has created two characters that have spirit, soul and fire. They are smart and loyal and they strive to do the best they can for everyone involve
Gayle
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Grace.

My life hasn't seen a great start.
At the age of twelve I was sent to the Underworld for a crime that I committed.
But it was an accident.
I didn't mean to do it.
But in the new unforgiving world, it didn't matter.
I was sent to the Underworld that housed the most dangerous of criminals. Darkness was everywhere and I somehow had to call it home.
But a brave girl who was born there helped the innocents escape. She planned our escape. And she succeeded.
And Ink was by my side every step of the way
Tina Louise
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ Stars

I could not put this dystopian romance down. For twenty four hours I was consumed by the happenings in Liberty. When life inevitably interrupted my reading, I continued to find my mind wandering back to Ink, Grace and the townspeople of Liberty.

The tension and suspense is ever present in this book. The storyline is dark and violent, yet nothing is redundant. This story demanded some serious heartbreak, and the author had the guts to go there. So many twists and surpises, I was left cons
Debb
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dallas has done it again, if you’ve read When nothing is all you’ve got, you’re going to love Liberty.

Grace’s life has not been easy, but that didn’t stop her from trying to find happiness within what she had.

Ink has always kept her safe even from himself.

Liberty was a place they could feel safe, above ground and in the light.
Never to be violated by a soul crushing mad man.

Dallas’s characters are strong, but I loved to hate her villain’s.
Jebediah is truly one disturbed individual, I applaud Dal
H.B. Butler
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive and ARC copy of Liberty in exchange for an honest review.
What an exceptional read this book was! Kirsty Dallas took us back to the apocalyptic USA of her novel When Nothing Is All You've Got, and I have to say she did not disappoint.

Liberty is a somewhat dark and emotional rollercoaster of a journey that, like any good rollercoaster ride, left me screaming for more!

Ink and Grace are lovable and relatable characters that were thoroughly enjoyable to read and I didn'
Julianna
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Liberty by Kristy Dallas and is a spin-off novel from the award winning dystopian romance, When Nothing Is All You’ve Got.

This is my first story by Kristy Dallas and all I have to say is “WOW”. The emotional baggage this book contains was…overwhelming. It’s chilling, yet I can’t help be completely captivated not only with the characters, but with the style of writing Kristy Dallas displays. I don’t think any reader could ever be prepared by the way this story goes, but totally worth being left
Raelene Barns
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Face your enemy, show no fear, fight to survive.”
Wow just wow, this is, so I'm told a spin off of another book that Ms Dallas wrote, but that seriously doesn't matter, this is a definite stand alone and I must say an awesome read, Ms Dallas did have my anxiety rising, my need to kill and hate (certain people) scare me, Grace and Ink are a strong reliable couple and this I must say is a great read
Mitsy
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Nothing Is All You’ve Got is one of my favorite books read, so when I started this I was so excited. Liberty did not disappoint. It is equally brilliant, harrowing, suspenseful and memorable. However, I would only recommend it to readers 18-up.
Kaylene Osborn
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book so much, great storyline, awesome character development. The story had me wanting to delve into my kindle and throat punch one of the characters, I hated him that much, and that shows the signs of a fantastic writer. One of the best books I’ve read this year. Well done!
FMR Book Grind
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Leeann
5 STARS

Wel,l I have to say, I honestly did not think Ms. Dallas would be able to top ‘When Nothing Is All You’ve Got” but my lord she did, and she did it with spectacular class and creativity.

Kirsty Dallas has created two characters that have spirit, soul, and fire. They are smart and loyal and they strive to do the best th
Up All Night With Books
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Allyson
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

What an INTENSE, compelling story!

Liberty by Kirsty Dallas takes you on a heck of a roller coaster ride full of high altitude drops and twists that will make you hold on just a little tighter. A story of a town taken over by villain mercenaries, two of which I wanted to reach through and punch and two wonderful, well descriptive characters who become so much more than friends all while trying to survive. Emotional highs and
Brittany Alexander
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This book is definitely different from your typical indie romance. It's not all unicorns and rainbows, not dark and sultry. It's almost strange. No, it's definitely strange. But also very interesting.

So the premise of the book is that America has basically collapsed and the government has a strict no crime policy. If you're caught breaking the law, you're sent to the Underworld, which is basically hell, but it's jail miles down under the earth. If you're born in the Underworld, you have to stay
Karen Harper
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even though Liberty is a spin-off from “When Nothing Is All You’ve Got” and can be read as a standalone, I’m glad I read WNIAYG. I knew where these people came from and what they had to endure within the Underworld, and that helped me understand the characters.
Liberty takes place many years after the ending of WNIAYG, but I still remembered Grace and I was pleased when I realised that I was going to know what was going to happen next. I remembered her resilience in the past, but I also admired h
Caroline A Woman & Her Books
This being my first book by this author it took me a while to get into the story as it is a spin-off from a previous series. That being said once I did get into it I did enjoy the story.

Told for a dual POV we follow Grace & Ink as the only place they now call home is invaded by a rogue gang led by Jebediah and his sister Jeze. Jebediah takes over the compound ruling with an iron fist even going as far a changing the name. Feeling as though they are back in the "Underground" the inhabitants
KnottyGirl Reviews
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Liberty is a rather romantic tale set in a sort of dystopian society. Grace lives in a post-war society named Liberty after surviving an abusive childhood and .what came after. Her best friend is a rebel soldier named Ink.
Their society is put through hell, and it’s up to Ink and Grace to save the day while forming a friends-lovers relationship.
An enjoyable read that somewhat reminded me of a Handmaid’s Tale.
Lauren
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hmm

This book will make you have all the feels ... it was raw and real and left me conflicted at times. The story is compelling and pulls you in but also left me reeling. The author says you can read this as a stand alone and I did honestly I wish I would have read When Nothing is all You've Got because it left me asking questions im sure would have been answered. This is one heck of a ride.
Zafi  Reads
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had a hard time putting this book down. What an interesting and unique storyline! I did not go in with high expectations or any expectations at all for that matter. I wasn't sure what to expect nor did i know this was a dystopian story but it was brilliant! This book took me by surprise,in a good way. If you're looking for a different kind of story of love and survival that will take you on a ride you'll never forget,this is your book!
Ashley
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this story a lot! Dallas is a great storyteller! I like her character backstories and the world developed here. This is a spinoff though from another series by the author, so I got a little lost in moments. I'd suggest reading the other series first to get an overall feel for everyone mentioned.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Addicted To  Reading
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Liberty

I rate books on the ability for ut to transport me into the story and take away reality. This did both! Thanks for the great story its well written, well edited and delightfully delicious.
Emily Gould
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed every part of Liberty. Kirsty Dallas has written another amazing story and I highly recommend you read it.
Megan Fall
Absolutely amazing! One of the best books I’ve read in a long time! This one will definitely be staying on my kindle!!
Amanda
Jul 15, 2018
Elena
Aug 13, 2018
Tiffanny
Jul 12, 2018
Kirsty Dallas is an international bestselling and award winning author from the south east corner of Queensland, in Australia. Her comedy romance, Decker's Wood, reached Amazon's Best Seller list and was a Goodreads Top 10 Comedy for 2014. Her novels to date also include the highly acclaimed Mercy's Angels Series which tackles the subject of violence against women, and stand alone novels Breeze of ...more