Start by marking “BEAST” as Want to Read:
BEAST

BEAST

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  460 Ratings  ·  144 Reviews
I’ve been sold by my own father to a beast.

Gleb Sokolov is the definition of a savage.
He’s an animal in bed and everywhere else.
A ruthless Russian Mafia boss, badass personified.

And my father just sold me to him, to pay off a debt.

But there’s something Gleb doesn’t know… we have a son,
and I’ll do anything to keep him from finding out.

Eva Petrenko
Sassy, secretive, troubl

To ask other readers questions about BEAST, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BEAST

Kirsty Adams
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling read that had twist and turns and the main character, Gleb just made my heart flutter. Whilst he may be known as the Beast, I loved his tender side. Instantly likeable, Eva is a spirited woman - Gleb has certainly met his match. I got lost in their world and zoomed through the pages, so addictive was their story. A big thumbs up from me!
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
This book started out a bit rough. I didn't like Gleb and Eva's first encounter. Nor did I particularly like their reunion encounter. Plus, I am really not a fan of the secret baby plotline, but I can't complain about that one too much since it is spelled out in the synopsis (lol). That said, it did get somewhat better as it went along. The writing was decent, albeit a bit repetitive at times. As well as having a bit too much inner thought ramblings. The pace was perfect.
Donna
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Beast! What a read! One of the best reads of 2018! My first book by SC Daiko and it won’t be the last. Definitely a one click author. If you want to read a book with an alpha badass who is protective over ‘what is his’ and a female that is sassy with that caring nature and all the feels and twists and turns ... READ THIS BOOK!! Don’t miss out. Off to read Brute now ;)
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
There is nothing better than to read about a hot Russian mafia boss that loves to protect what is his.  This book has a little bit of everything in it, some dancing, hot sex, vodka, bullets flying and of course love.  I really enjoyed reading Beast and just couldn’t put it down.  This is a stand-alone story but there are characters in it that have their own books which I am sure are just as exciting as this one. I give Beast by SC Daiko 5 stars.

Eva Petrenko does the unthinkable, she has a one-n
Deborah

This has been sitting on my kindle for awhile. The cover and title drew my attention but the blurb held me back. I’m not a fan of the secret baby plot. But I decided since it was already on my kindle I’d give it a shot.

It turned out to be an enjoyable nice easy read. It wasn’t without its problems hence the 3* rating. But I’m picky so feel free to ignore me.

Gleb Sokolov is a Russian mafia boss. His legal front is Lure a trendy nightclub his main money comes from loan sharking and money launderin
Kat
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We meet Gleb in his brother Daniels story Brute. I'd suggest reading that one before reading this one to get the full back story on both brothers. Why Gleb is how he is, and does what he does.
Eva and Gleb have enough sparks to light the building on fire from the word go. Their one time thing doesn't stay one time, when two years after their hookup Eva's parents "sell" her to Gleb to pay off a debt they owe. Not in a sexual way, but to help at his club, but kinda of lost respect for them about th
Michelle
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
5 Massive epic stars for this one!

WoW Beast is a very well written, action packed read. the drama and sexy times start right at Chapter one and from then on the twists, turns, plots and sexy scenes keep getting better & better.

Gleb Sokolov is ruthless, passionate and will fight for what he wants, but at what cost ?

Eva Petrenko is a sexy spitfire, who is hiding a very big secret, how long until the truth is exposed and what price will Eva pay for her past.

Brute is the first book is this seri
Stephanie
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gleb was a BEAST with a heart of gold. Eva had more trust and courage than I could ever imagine. Talk about action-packed! Can't wait for Brash's story!
Julie Workman
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gleb and Eva's story grips you from the first page, it draws you in and demands your attention.
I absolutely loved it, the raw love that spills from this story fills your heart.

Unbelievably Raw, Devastatingly beautiful and Amazingly Written by a wonderful author who's books always make me want more❤
Helena Gant
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Boom SC Daiko does it again!! Beast is a MUST READ mafia love story that will blow your mind! Gripping, suspenseful and certainly unpredictable. The plot is very well thought out, and the writing is fast paced and flows so smoothly. It has some unexpected twists and turns, with just the right amount of romance, hot steamy sex and action. What more could you ask for?! You need to read this book!

Please note, Beast is a stand alone spin off. It is not necessary to read Brute first.
Dee's Books
The was a new author for me and I really enjoyed Gleb and Eva's story. He was a beast in every aspect of the word but Eva tamed him with the help of their little son, Kir. Love will do that when the darkness needs light and boy did Gleb need light. If you love romantic suspense, you will indeed enjoy Beast by S.C. Daiko!

Looking forward to reading Brute which is Gleb brother's Daniel's story. Daniel's son Brash who was in Beast will have a story coming out in 2019.

5 NOTEWORTHY stars!
Mona williams
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow talk about intense! it keeps you on the edge. she is sold to him for a debt her father has. only they already spent one night together years ago. resulting in a child he doesnt know about. he is a bad man that kills people. will he find out about his son? read to find out!
Lisa Roberts
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This had me hooked from page one, wonder characters who are strong and demanding and will stop at nothing to protect and get what they want and need. Loads of action, steamy scenes and very intense emotional moments and Gleb and Eva are just so amazing together even with the secrets being kept they go on fighting for whats right. The ending was like oh my god so beautiful and perfect and I loved that you picked the song Truly Madly Deeply it fit so perfect for them and I could see them them danc ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Take one dose of hunky Russian alpha male, mix in a pretty young Russian female who knows her own mind and you have an explosive pair who might or might not make it!

Eva, a dance student, has a one night stand with a Russian Mafia mob boss with unexpected consequences. A couple of years down the track they meet up again..things have definitely changed in their situation and Eva would no more spend time with Gleb voluntarily than fly in the air! Then life gets in the way...as it does.

These charact
Nico
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. It’s well written, fast paced and the sex scenes are off the Richter scale! I loved all the Russian references and terminology. Gleb Sokolov is drop dead gorgeous as the main character with that perfect mix of ruthlessness, used to getting his own way and sex on legs! I also admired Eva, she was feisty with a heart of gold but she wasn’t a pushover. The chemistry sizzled between them. Its a roller coaster of a ride with twists and turns along the way keeping m ...more
Leigh
Sep 26, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF@53% I tried so hard to finish this book but it's just not working for me, I don't like the writing.
Tiffany
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great heart pounding story from beginning to end. This book has so many twist and turns that you don’t see coming and will keep you guessing. This is a must read and you will fall in love with Gleb!
 Rosebud
Turning 21, Eva Petrenko is thrilled when her BFF Tamara hooks the two up with passes to Lure, a high end exclusive club where only the rich and famous are allowed.

Taking the wrong turn when looking for the ladies room, Eva ends up in the club owner's office and mistaken for a hooker which leads to an "oopsie" climatic interlude with the club's owner.

Two years later the two are re-united when Eva's father goes into default on a loan to Russian Bratva head Gleb Sokolov. In a last ditch effort t
She's a Lip Biter
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Eva Petrenko meets Gleb Sokolov, Russian Mafia boss, at his club, Lure and after a one night stand ends up with more than she bargained for. Eva ends up having to work for Gleb to pay off her father’s debt which leads to all sorts of adventure.

This fast-paced, easy to read story will melt your heart when you get to know the characters. Don’t get me wrong, Gleb is a strong alpha who definitely has a list of black marks against his name for all of the illegal activities he has done in his life how
Clare Harrison
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Russian Mobster such a beautiful sadistic and vicious beast, how can someone so bad be so deliciously good?

Dangerous to those who wrong him but also to those with fragile hearts, a powerhouse in the dark world not to be underestimated or overlooked.

Two souls locked in one body. That of darkness, unrelenting and ceaseless, yet compassionate and protective of those who earn his heart or are born into it.

Submission doesn't come easy to Eva, but one night changes her future and her path forks in
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 beastly stars!! It was incredibly action packed and dripping with emotions. Absolutely adored Gleb & Eva, their chemistry was so intense & beautiful. The perfect mafia story.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily.
Gina Burkart
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book had me hooked from the very beginning. This is a very dark intense read that will have you on the edge at some points in the book. The love that comes in this story is a building love that had stayed with them 2 yrs ago that they didn't know was their. The chemistry between the two is off the charts..
Dawn Yarrow
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book although it says a standalone is linked to a previous book and having not read any others i was worried i would have the feeling of missing something or not understanding what was happening but that was not the case at all and so i thank the author for that as i hate when that happens. I am not normally a fan of mafia romance novels but i gave this book a chance and I'm so glad i did as i loved every minute of it.
The book had just the right amount of angst, romance and sexy time.
It's
Kelly Williams
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review. This was great mafia read. It has tons of steaminess, romance and alphaness if you love all those things in your books. I loved how Gleb opened up his arms once he found out Eva's secret and they were able to continue on their relationship. There was a ton of action and drama in this book to. I now have to go back and read the first one!
Shannon Godwin
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has so many twists & turns, explosive chemistry between characters, action & so much more.... I don’t even know where to start! I was hooked from page one & although it doesn’t end in a cliffhanger, I still wanted more!
Beast is just that! A Beast.... unless he loves you.
Jennifer Becker
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good easy read. I loved the continuation from brute to beast. The shout-out to Colorado is always great. love seeing where I live in books. Good strong characters even with miscommunication. Gleb has so many layers.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful mafia romance! If you like a big, strong, bad alpha male, Gleb will have you salivating! Eva may have started out in the wrong place at the wrong time, but in the end, turns out she was meant to be Gleb's all along. Loved the interaction and dialogue, as well as the intriguing plot! And of course, I love a good beastie male character!
Joy Westerfield
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Brute, which I loved, I couldn’t wait to read Beast!! And this book surely doesn’t disappoint! Gleb is a “business” owner with some not so legitimate businesses. He meets Eva in an untraditional way, and she comes to work-for him. He’s not sure why she looks so familiar, but he knows he is attracted to her. Eva doesn’t want to work for him, but she is basically forced into it. She also has a secret that she doesn’t want Gleb to know about. The chemistry between these two characters ...more
Linda Barrett
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beast is a brilliant 4.5 star story that has you turning those kindle pages up until the last page.
I've spent my morning devouring Gleb and Eva's story.
This is an action packed,sexy and swoonworthy read that will blow you away with its fantastic words.
It's so well written the words flow really well and hook you in from the first chapter.
Gleb isn't called the Beast for nothing.
He's ruthless and will do anything to protect his livelihood.
That is until a second chance encounter with his Kitten blo
Pat
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The storyline was well written, the plot flowed smoothly from page to page and the characters were written with great detail and depth! As I turned the pages I was so enthralled with the chemistry between Gleb and Eva that I was totally engaged until the very last page was turned!
Bargain Basement: Signed Paperback & $25 Gift Card 1 5 Aug 23, 2018 03:29PM
SC Daiko, aka Siobhan (pronounced Shivawn), is an award-winning international bestselling contemporary romance author. Originally from the UK, she now lives in Italy with her husband and two cats. Nothing makes her happier than connecting with readers and fellow authors.
You can find Siobhan at: