Start by marking “Whole Lotta Frogs” as Want to Read:
Whole Lotta Frogs

Whole Lotta Frogs

My name is Lennox Brooks and I’ll admit, I’ve made a lot of mistakes. I don’t take the big risks, I cover my insecurities with snark, I’ve shown my crazy a few more times then I would’ve liked, and I’ve been trying, and failing at love pretty much since I first grew tits.
Weirdos, Mama’s boys, the over-coiffed, and underwhelming, I’ve been out with them all, just read my b
Published June 19th 2018 by Samatha Harris Books

To ask other readers questions about Whole Lotta Frogs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whole Lotta Frogs

Tiffany Readz
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute and quirky

With a title like that, I wasn't sure what to expect from Samantha Harris, but what I got was a sweet second chance romance. Whole Lotta Frogs is chock full of likable leading and supporting characters to help tell the story of Lennon and Ellis.

We meet Lennox first. She is a girl on the lookout for love, dating and being disappointed over and over again. To vent her frustration, she blogs about her various dating mishaps. It isn't the writing she wants to be doing, however it pays
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Cute, funny, and lighthearted Whole Lotta Frogs is a perfect read to escape with. Fantastic banter and humor mixed with an adorable romance in a way that keeps you giggling through the pages while it steals your heart. Lennox and Ellis make enemies to lovers flat out fun with their story! If you like laughter to go with your swoon Whole Lotta Frogs is a Book you’re going to love!
Lennox was hilarious, between dating disasters and the back and forth with Ellis she had me constantly laughing. Smart
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
If you’re looking for a cute, light read, make sure you check out Whole Lotta Frogs!! Harris delivers an entertaining story with some laughs, several swoon worthy moments, and a whole lotta sexual tension. I found myself up waaaay too late so I could finish and find out what would happen.

Ellis and Lennox had a history, one that had its ups and downs. After years away, Ellis shows up again, putting Lennox’s life in a bit of a tailspin. Work issues, a new love interest, and the man who broke her h
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Whole Lotta Frogs by Samantha Harris was so much fun to read. The title says it all! Lennox Brooks has been dating frogs for what seems her entire life. She has all kinds of stories to tell and she shares them all on her blog. And Lennox blames the original frog in her life for all of it, Ellis Walker. Ellis was the boy next door who crushed her heart. Now he is back and causing all kinds of havoc in her life, again.

I loved the banter between Ellis and Lennox and at times I wanted to shake them.
Shelly Reynolds
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"There is no us."
"There could be. Once you finally admit that you feel something for me too."
"I don't feel anything for you but irritation."
"See you do feel something for me."

I absolutely loved this story! I saw a part of myself in Lennox and I saw part of myself in Ellis. I've been on both sides of love and heartbreak, but I was routing hard for these two!

Lennox Brooks has been on a mission to find love - to find her perfect one. Mission failed. Each one, worse than the last. Flaws, fetishes, P
Rae Sontheyon
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whole Lotta Funny, Chemistry and Frog Drama!🐸 . . .

Loved the way this book was written, being formatted chapter then blog post on said chapter. It was like a funny diary tell all from the main characters perspective. The story feels real because the drama is real, some times one does go through too many frogs before realizing whom their prince really is.

Having dated all types of men the internet and apps have to offer, Lennox Brooks, is certain that all she can catch is frogs with no Prince Cha
Clare Harrison
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dating is a complete and utter minefield and  Samantha Harris had me chuckling away as Lennox struggled with finding her dream man.

High expectations and lack of compromise meant many a rescue from her best friend was required.

Her attempts to find her Prince charming whilst a failure brought her creativity honesty and passion alive within the form of a blog.

Lennox is quite a complex person. She sees things in black or white with no shades of grey and it results in her version of events not matchi
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
A fantastic book I devoured to my heart's content.

Samatha Harris really knows how to relate to all of us who have our fair share of frogs throughout our lives. Lennox Brooks could be any of us who's dating life has been less than desirable, the only difference is that she documents her experiences on her blog. Then a blast from her past comes back to her life, the boy she always like, the boy that made her life a living hell growing up. But this time, Ellis Walker has his act together, he knows
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first story that I've read by Samatha Harris, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but let me tell you, I didn't see the amazing Whole Lotta Frogs coming! I would love nothing more than to give a play by play, but since I'm not down with the whole spoiler douchery, I'm not going to do that, so this review will not even touch on the awesomeness that I just experienced. Basically, this is Lennox's story about dating & life, about how she got to the place she was at. And the drama only ...more
Roo Barb
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: challenge-2018
You can't see the cover of this book here ( well you might by the time you look at it but you can't just now) but it looked at me and said "I'm for you! Buy me! you know you want to!" and so after much checking of my book budget, I did.

I then postponed it while I read a short book in a series that I was reading, but it kept looking at me saying "me next!"

The book is written from Lennox's point of view. She works for a grotty woman who calls her by every name beginning with L except her own and h
Patty
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In search of a book to make you smile and swoon? Look no further, Samantha Harris has the book for you. With a title like Whole lotta Frogs, I was a little hesitant about what to expect. But once into the story, it totally makes sense! Lennox writes a blog about dating, and what better to refer to the men on her search for Prince Charming than call them frogs? Little does Lennox know who her Prince will turn out to be! Ellis, the boy next door comes home, and the feelings of betrayal and teenage ...more
Emily Goodman
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Harris’ Whole Lotta Frogs is a whole lotta laughs! In Whole Lotta Frogs, Harris brings home the boy next door, the childhood friend, the high school frenemy Ellis Walker to once again pursue his girl next door. These two have such a love/hate relationship. He is cocky, determined and loves to torture poor Lennox Brooks with his antics. He is the epitome of the boy who picks on his childhood crush.

Lennox Brooks has seen it all. This dating blogger has been through hell and back with cou
Jenna
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I listened to the audiobook version of this book.

I absolutely loved this story! It was a pleasure to listen as Ellis and Lennox's love story plays out. The author does an excellent job keeping the listener engaged the entire time in this well written novel. The characters were super easy to like and were incredibly relatable. This heartwarming listen has some really cute and chuckle worthy moments; however, is also a story of healing, forgiveness and moving forward. Plus, I can't help myself, I
Sassy Southern
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! This book had me hooked from the very beginning til the very last page. And I didn’t want it to end then. It was the perfect combination of funny and romance with the dash of angst needed for the most amazing love story. Lennox and Ellis are childhood friends that happen to have a lot of history that they see somewhat different and then Lennox doesn’t let go of childhood mistakes as easily as some. And the way that Samatha explains the way she is feeling her hopes, dreams, fears, and every ...more
Thuy Taylor
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lennox and Ellis are childhood friends but as they got older, they grew apart, and Ellis spent most of his time "torturing" her. They ended their friendship on bad terms on prom night when he didn't show up for their date. So, she has harbored that resentment and hurt. She starts a blog, but its anonymous. Its a hit, but she doesn't want anyone to know she is the author. I really enjoyed seeing the blog posts. It felt more authentic as I was reading her story.

Ellis comes back to home to NYC. He
Tina Morgan
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

She's a Lip Biter
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, it managed to make me laugh, exactly when I needed it. The story was very Bridget Jones esk but I loved that about it. I smiled huge most of the way through and my heart was really heavy in the other parts. Sometimes, people have to hurt you, not intentionally but for a reason that they can't always share and make you understand. That's exactly what I got from this.

Lennox and Ellis have a history and one that isn't fun for either of them. This book is about, that sto
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5+ Stars

What a joy it was to read this book, everything about it was just amazing; the title alone had me intrigued but the story was even better. The author has captured everything perfectly in this story, her writing was superb and her characters came to life through her words and the way she wrote them into the story was just brilliant.

This is Lennox and Ellis's story, they have known each other since childhood and through to their teenage years. Lennox always had a secret crush on Ellis but
Bibliophile  Chloe
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
So much to like about this book! Oh my where to start!

Whole Lotta Frogs is the story of Lennox and Ellis.  It's the perfect second chance romance with humor and swooniness thrown in!

Lennox and Ellis grew up together.  Ellis being a young guy did some pretty crazy things to get Lennox's attention.  But Lennox took it the wrong way and though Ellis hated her. Culminating to Ellis standing up Lennox at prom.  To Lennox this is the ultimate betrayal.

Flash forward years later and they run into each o
Donna Wright
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

Sharon
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story about two people who grew up together, close as could be until those dreaded high school years, and some misunderstandings!
Follow the story of Lennox, as she dates one weirdo after another, and starts blogging about her crazy dates! Then her childhood "friend" turned enemy Ellis comes back home, and makes her life crazy again!
Read along in her blog, experience her feelings as she navigates them and wonders if she can ever trust him not to hurt her!
Gotta go through a whole lotta frogs
Nancy Metsch
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Samatha blew me away with Ellis and Lennox's story.
Friends since they were little, Lennox always had a crush on Ellis, BUT the thing she never knew was that he had one on her as well. Finding out as an adult that Boys avoided her in High School because of Ellis. But as always with any good love story a wrench is thrown in the works and one of them gets their heart broken. ** Spoiler free review**
I cant tell you anything more from this point, but trust me the triangle between Ellis, Lennox and
Krystyn
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute Frienemies to Lovers romance

This is one of my favorite sub-genres and this book is a great addition to my rom-com collection. It has the perfect mix of witty banter, funny inner monologues, and drama. Samantha Harris did an amazing job with this story and I cannot wait to read more.

The narration was really good. I enjoyed Heather's multiple voices and cannot wait to hear what other ones she has.

🎧AudiobookObsession
Becky
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
Lennox and Ellis grew up together. Ellis tormented, teased, and even stood her up on prom night.

Lennox has bad luck with men. Her dating stories are both hilarious and sad at the same time. When Ellis comes back to town, how will Lennox handle seeing him?

This is a great story about life and love and that spark. Sometimes I wanted to shake the characters into getting it right, and in others I wanted to cry with them. One click this for a great read today!
Tre Talbot
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.8 A quirky, lighthearted read. Overall I enjoyed this story and Lennox getting her thoughts out on her personal blog page, very relatable. There were moments were my interest was fading but over all I thought the will she won’t she between the guys was good. The characters all had their own personalities and blended together well. I’m happy I continued through to the end because you’re guaranteed a HEA.
Carolyn Laroche
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my absolute favorite book by Samatha Harris. Lennox and Ellis have the perfect love/hate/love relationship. The misunderstandings and secrets kept in their youth follow them into adulthood and as a reader, I found myself rooting for Ellis from the beginning. He's one of my most favorite book boyfriends. You will laugh, you might get a little teary eyed and you will cheer your way through this story.
Shanda
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute story. Lennox was really frustrating. I would have liked more of Lennox and Ellis actually together. An epilogue would have been great since it wrapped up fast.
Paula Genereau
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this book was amazing. I fell in love with the storyline and it was a book 8 couldnt put down. amazingly written.
Jennifer McCarthy
I loved this book! Lennox, Ellis and Sawyer were amazing!! I really enjoyed all of the frog disasters.
Sunny Shelly Reads
Absolutely Adorable! It takes Lennox kissing a whole lot of frogs to find her Prince Charming... and it turns out, he was right in front of her all along!

Lennox and Ellis were childhood best friends, until they got to high school and he began to pick on her, spread rumors about her, tell the other boys to stay away from her, etc. Still, he asked her to prom and she accepted. Only to be stood up as she was standing on her grandmother's front porch, waiting for the boy next door to take her on a m
« previous 1 3 next »
Samatha “Sam” Harris lives near Baltimore, Maryland with her husband David and daughter Ava. Born in Florida, she migrated north which most people agree was a little backwards. She has been an artist all of her life, a Tattoo Artist for more than ten years, and a storyteller since she was a kid.
Sam has a slightly unhealthy love for Frank Sinatra, classic movies, and Jazz and Blues music, but her