Start by marking “Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)” as Want to Read:
Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)

Unbreakable

(The Kings of Retribution MC #5)

Fear makes us stronger and we become Unbreakable.

As the President of The Kings of Retribution MC,
Jake Delane has dedicated his life to his family and watched
his Club flourish.
Seeing his brothers find strong women to stand at their sides
unearthed buried feelings of loss; making the idea of never
finding love again more absalute.
Until a beautiful, and fierce redhead moved

To ask other readers questions about Unbreakable, please sign up.
Sandy Alvarez I’m so happy you’re loving the series!!! We are working on Quinn and Emerson Story now. No release date yet but it will be out this year. Also we have…moreI’m so happy you’re loving the series!!! We are working on Quinn and Emerson Story now. No release date yet but it will be out this year. Also we have more to come with Demetri & Glory, Sam & Sofia, Nikolai & Leah, Lex & Leyna. (less)
Sandy Alvarez Can be read as a stand alone although I suggest reading the other 5 books to get a better understanding of the other characters.

Janie
Anyone who knows me knows I hate a dead ex book. But this right here is how you do it. Jake loves his wife in the past a lot. But years later when he meets grace he’s ready for her and loves her just as much and maybe more in a different way. Loved this one.
Leigh
Unbreakable is book 5 in The Kings of Retribution series and it's Jake and Grace's story. I really wanted to love this one because I couldn't wait for Jake the father figure and President to finally get a woman of his own. Unfortunately I felt no connection between Jake and Grace because honestly I never got a sense that there was more between them except that he would chat with her and go to her bakery everyday for two years. So when they finally get together again I couldn't buy into all the I ...more
Beatrice
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They get me every time! I say "I know there will be 'something in my eye' moments, but I will not cry this time. Yeah..better luck next time! I caught myself doing a fist pump and yelling out "F@ck yeah!!" when that savage was brought in. That piece of sh!t deserved what he got and more!!

I laughed, I cried..I totally cheered on those awesome women! and prayed for a Jake, a Logan, a Gabriel, a Reid, a Demitri but especially for a Quinn of my own! LOL..any one will due!

Crystal and Sandy..i just h
Amanda Adams Steward
💗

I swear this series just keeps getting better and better. This story was to me A LOT more intense than the last few but make no mistake they’ve all been so good. I’m chomping at the bit to get to Quinn’s story. I’ve liked him since book one. He cracks me up with the crap that comes out his mouth.
Soledad
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These two amazing ladies are at it again with The Kings of Retribution MC!!
This time it's the MC President's turn and he knows exactly who he wants. But when Grace suddenly ups and leaves with no trace left behind, Jake will stop at nothing until he finds Grace and makes her his.

This book is a tear-jerker and pulls so many emotions out of you! There are things that happen that could possibly mimic real life and as hard as it was to read those pieces of the book, I just had to continue...I have
Vikki Purcell
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. From the start to end it was awesome. Jake is the president of the Kings, for two years he had been trying to get the one woman who woke up his heart in. Grace is on the run, the man who took her heart and broke her comes from a poqetful family. When Jake learns her secrets he and the club will do anything to ensure Grace never again feels the pain of her past.
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
OMG!!!What can I say. Crystal and Sandy have done it again. Out of Logan, Gabriel, Reid, and Jake. Jake is my favorite and that is saying something, because all the rest are unbelievably smokin as well. I have licked him and I have claimed him he is mine!! ;)
Ok now for my review: The book begins with Jake not being able to find Miss Grace. With the help from someone who is a huge Grace advocate they drop a huge clue to where she is. Jake does not stop until he gets her and brings her home where
Judy
I saw the description of this book and quite a few recommendations but I hesitated since it was book 5 in a series I had not read. I went ahead and took a chance reading it as a stand alone. Although it can be read as a stand alone, I really wish I had started with book 1. I read a lot of MC romances and I can't understand how I have let this series slip by me. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Former abuse victim who is on the run settles in the little town. Jake, the club president and long time ...more
Jennifer Martin
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! The men in this MC are alpha with beautiful hearts. They love and care for their women and families. This story picks up after Grace runs away and Jake goes after her. Their story is gripping and real, as all of them have been. Grace is an amazing and strong woman who is trying to get past a terrible and abusive past. Jake has finally met someone to share his life with; something he gave up on when he lost his wife at an early age. Their relationship is beautiful and inspirin ...more
Jessica Robbins
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

We have a woman on the run and the big sexy biker that saves the day cause he loves her. It was great! Jake missed his woman when she flees scared they are getting too close which is dangerous due to her secrets. He doesn't care and thanks to intervention from a mutual friend he finds her as well as a surprise to take her back home where he vows to keep her safe. The suspense is great as it builds keepin
Vic B
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simply fabulous. They get better and better. We see jake really devote his love and energy to grace and although he is not in his twenties or thirties , he has lived a life. It is nice to see a hero not living in the past. He is moving on, sure to of himself and sure grace is his further. Grace is unsure and scared but Jake tracks her down and becomes her rock. There were twists and turns that came about that I was quite surprised with and couldn’t wait to turn the page to see where it was going ...more
Kelly Williams
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!! Jake and Grace were awesome. I was really looking forward to this one and it wasn’t a let down at all. The action, romance and storyline were great. I absolutely love this series. I cannot wait for the other characters books there is so much build up for Quinn’s and Demetri’s books. Jake was amazing and Grace was so strong. I’m so glad they found their happy ending especially after everything they endured. Great read!!
StemsMcGee69
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I somewhat waited patiently 😀for this book and this series addition does not disappoint. I am obsessed with all of the awesome characters and the storyline pulls you in from the get-go. This book is sexy and intriguing and leaves you wanting more. I can't wait for the next book of great characters and blistering romance! Love these ladies!
Amber Holder
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just knew Jake & Grace's story was going to be special and I'm so thrilled it exceeded my expectations! I was already a sucker for Prez and flighty Grace but their story seriously had me tearing up in parts.
Julie Jackson
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Reviewed for SNS

This book ❤❤❤.
Awesome writing with a storyline that will break your heart and then mend it right back together again. Jake and Grace are made for each other but her past always seems to rear it’s ugly head. Jake is determined to make and keenGrace safe for the rest of her life. A must read MC with characters that are out of this world fabulous.
Lori Cantalupo
This series just keeps getting better. I loved everything about this book. Jake has always been a favorite of mine and this book made me love him even more. I am looking forward to the next book.
CYNDY
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*****5 Second Chance Stars*****
Gosh what can I say I was waiting not so patiently for this book and man this book is so good! These two authors have knocked it out the park with series I completely loved reading each book so far. We finally get Jake and Grace’s story and it’s such an amazing beautiful story. President of The Kings of Retribution MC and has been courting Grace for the last 2 yrs. Grace has woken up Jake’s heart and Jake want’s nothing more than to give it to her. Grace has secret
Christy Johnson
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book #5, does not disappoint, we get the Prez story and the women he has pined after for two years. I honestly did not know where these book was going to take me , being Jake has not been ready to move on and Grace’s past. The story and the characters keep you turning pages to found out Grace’s past and will Jake be able to handle it and move them forward!!

This is such a great series to read ! Take a chance and read a great story!!
Tpagirl
Unbreakable was the fifth book in the Kings of Retribution MC by Crystal Daniels and Sandy Alvarez.

Jake was the President of the MC. He was the father figure to our favorite characters to date. He lost his wife and true love to cancer many years ago and had never had a real attraction to a woman since. Until Grace.

Grace owned the bakery in town. She was new to town when we met her in the first book. The last book closed with Grace disappearing and Jake on the hunt to find her. It was obvious Gr
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Having followed this series from the very beginning you could say I’m more than a little attached to every character. The ups and downs, loves and losses all coming together creating a true family that keeps you reaching for every new release needing more of this amazing world Sandy and Crystal have created. All of that is the long way of saying I was SO FREAKING EXCITED TO READ UNBREAKABLE. Ok, so I stayed a normal mature adult for at least part of this review (GO ME!)
I was left on edge about
Ana Rita
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's here... Book 5 it's here and I was on cloud nine... Dayum... Happy doesn't even cover the way I was feeling...
Sandy Alvarez and Crystal Daniels has been in my book life for quite some time and each book made me feel things I can quite comprehend.
These two ladies have a writing full of feelings and emotions, drama and crime, but with so much love as hotness in between.
Unbreakable is their latest release and it's the 5th book from The Kings of Retribution MC and explores the lifes of Jake
Adriana
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!😲 well what can I say about this book it’s so freakin good I loved it one of my favorite book so far from this series....just as a reminder and I really suck at this reviewing stuff so please bare with me ☺.....Ok so we get to read Jakes and Grace story about how she left town without a trace and a goodbye to anyone or any explanation on why she left let me tell you when that happens Jake lost hi shit oops excuse my language ok ☺ but he was determined to find her and get her back.
I gotta d
Louise O'Reilly
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unbreakable is the 5th book in The Kings of Retribution MC series, this book like is previous ones is as good if not even better.

Jake Delane is he president of the Kings of Retribution MC and has been waiting along time for Grace to come into his life, he waits for Grace his little bird to be ready and then one day she vanished without a trace. Determined to find the woman who holds his heart he starts his search leaving no stone unturned. What Jake finds at the end of the trail is more serious
Leslee
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jake has been patiently waiting for Grace to stop fighting the attraction between them. He hasn't felt this way for anyone since his wife died. He needs Grace in his life, he can't manage without her anymore. But Grace's past is too dark to evade for long. Fear for the man and the people in the MC who have become her family, she flees town. Luckily Jake gets a lead on where she is hiding and rides in to claim her and take her back where she belongs. Unfortunately, the past she has been running f ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I've been waiting for the Pres to get his lovely lady baker and after she left town I was curious how their story would go so finding out that theirs was the next was one that I was eager to read. This writing duo has quickly gained a fan with me, I've been hooked to this series from the get go and always looking forward to the next. Jake quickly won my heart over with how sweet and loving he is and how he takes care of those he considers family.

I was intrigued from the beginning and couldn't p
Sara
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I knew that once I got Jake & Grace's story I wouldn't be disappointed & I was right! Throughout all the previous books we didn't really know anything about Jake & Grace's relationship other than they had some type of feelings for each other.
I was extremely surprised by Grace's past! I hadn't really given her story a lot of thought because we never got any details about her but when she up & left town I knew she had to have some pretty good secrets & boy did she!
Jake was wo
Heather
This series gets better and better!! I loved it. I always kind of thought Jake was a big ole softie and then I read this book and realized it's true. he loves his family that's for sure. I love that these books talk about family and not just your family you are born Into. I adored how much he called grace little bird. that was so adorable. There were so many amazing moments in this book I just can't even put it into words. There were a few twists and turns I wasn't expecting. I can't wait for th ...more
Shauntelle
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not to ashamed to admit I read this book in one sitting and I am proud of it. This was quite simply put, A Dam Good Book!!!! Yes, I said it and you can quote me on that!!! Loved everything about Jake and Grace. These two were made for each other. The fact that Jake didn't stop until Grace was back where she belonged, with him.......well I think that shows you that the bond between these two is Unbreakable!!!
Sandra Larry
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book and it did not disappoint!! The story of Jake and Grace was just fantastic and I absolutely loved these two together. Just the struggles they overcame, all the broken pieces that fit so well together. The love that Jake had for Grace, made her so much stronger,she found her strength and realize she could do anything with the love of a man like Jake. Jake took one look at Grace and knew he had found his forever, and just the way he accepted Remi as his own!!
Crys
Series: The Kings of Retribution MC book 5
Genre: MC Romance,  second chance
Release Date: July 21st 2018
Rating : 5 Stars

I have loved this MC from the first book and now Jake the President gets to go after his woman.
Grace has been running for awhile and thought she had found a place to lay low and then Jake happened , he strolled into her bakery and wow.
Now she has to run again without telling anyone.

Jake has been lo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: edit issue 2 18 May 14, 2018 05:37PM

• Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Etched in Stone (Six Degrees #2)
  • Bent Not Broken (Cedar Creek, #1)
  • Angel Mine (Mine #1)
  • Pure Attraction
  • Catch (Coronado Series, #4)
  • Royal's Child (The Justice Way, #3)
  • Loving His Forever (Forever Series, #2)
  • Carol's Image (Fairfield #3)
  • Rescue Me (Shelter Me, #2)
  • His Safe Keeping (Safe, #1)
  • Take a Chance (Take #2)
  • Full House (The Gamblers #3)
  • Pierce My Heart (Women of Willowbrook, #1)
  • Revelation (Iris, #3)
  • Under Pressure (IAD Agency #1)
  • Cal  (The Ride, #5)
  • Finding Home

Crystal is an Indie Author and the other half of a powerhouse writing duo behind several Tragedy, Love, and Purpose filled romances.
Since 2017 they have published six books in The Kings of Retribution MC Series - Undaunted, The Darkest of Light, Finding Solace, Defy, Unbreakable and Lost King. Also a short Standalone MC Christmas Novella - Leather and Mistletoe.
Crystal Currently resides in Missis

The Kings of Retribution MC (7 books)
  • Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC, #2)
  • Finding Solace (The Kings of Retribution MC, #3)
  • Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #4)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)
“We all have a fuck ton of flaws. It is our flaws that make us unique. When you find yourself obsessed with the unique parts of the person you are with, then that is how you know it's love.” 0 likes