Start by marking “Shameless (Enemies To Lovers #5)” as Want to Read:
Shameless (Enemies To Lovers #5)

Shameless

(Enemies to Lovers #5)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  463 Ratings  ·  106 Reviews
Previous cover edition for ASIN B07D2LN13H
For alternate cover edition go here

From International Bestseller Michelle Horst, comes a new, sexy standalone novel in the Enemies To Lovers series.

RHETT

Evie Cole. She's the one person I can't figure out.
People say they love you, but what they really mean is that they love how you make them feel about themselves, or what they c
Kindle Edition
Published May 13th 2018 by MA Heard

To ask other readers questions about Shameless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shameless

Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ku
2 Stars

This is my first Michelle Horst book and this will probably be the last Michelle Horst book.

The thing that really got me with this book was the false advertising. Based on the summery and the cover I thought I would get a smutty book. I did not.

The first half of the book was pretty decent. I liked the writing flow and the pace was really fast. It was slightly too fast for me, but it kept the plot going. It was basically the summary that was described.

The second half of the book that’s whe
Michelle Horst
NOW LIVE!!! --> getbook.at/ShamelessAmazon
Also FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Anna Valsa
May 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ow, om, not-safe
S
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shameless was so worth the wait and anticipation. Michelle saved the best for the last. With every story in the series Michelle kept on raising the bar and I honestly had high expectations for this story and Michelle didn’t disappoint me she super ceded what I had expected . I literally devoured the story as soon as it was delivered to my kindle.

This story was charged on so many different levels and played with heart and emotions. Rhett’s character had really attracted me from the first scene h
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Shameless (Enemies to Lovers #5)
Author: Michelle Heard (Horst)
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5/5

I received an arc of this book in return for an honest review.

Finally Rhett and Evie get their own story told in this, the final instalment of the series where we’ve seen the boys of the Screw Crew brought to their knees by the woman they love.

Rhett and Evie are both in their late teens when they first meet, Rhett’s in a considerably better place than Evie, straight away she brings out his
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so bittersweet for me. I was so excited to finally get Rhett & Evie’s story, but I love this series so much I never wanted it to end! That said this was an epic finale to one of my absolute favorite series. Spanning the years from when Evie and Rhett first meet all the way to the present their story is full of heartbreak, sweetness, swoony romance, and more. Like every single book before it with the screw crew I was immediately glued to the pages as soon as I started reading it.

Rhe
Pamela Lilley
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hands down, my favourite book in the series, Michelle most definitely saved the best ‘til last. I fell hard for Rhett, I can see why Evie never stood a chance. Rhett is so protective with those he loves and when Evie falls into the fold he realises that in order to help her he must treat her like a friend and there can be nothing else. Rhett only does one night stands, and there’s no way he would even consider going there with Evie. He’s her guardian angel and that’s it. Evie on the other hand k ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book five in the Enemies to Lovers series. Each book is about a different couple but to get the most of this series I recommend you read them in order- Heartless, Reckless, Careless, Ruthless and then Shameless.

This is Rhett and Evie’s story. I really loved Evie. I thought she was a really lovely caring girl. I love how much stronger she got as we read more of the story.

When Rhett meets Evie his protective streak comes out and he takes care of her. Evie loves Rhett but has had enough o
Anita Len
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dear Michelle, you never disappoint.
I've been waiting (really impatiently) for Rhett and Evie to come out. First of all, Evie, oh dear Evie, I love her so much! Shes such a sweet, caring and honest person. She didn't drown in her misery, she fought with all she had to belong somewhere, to belong to someone. I admire this character and her strength so much! And Rhett, the sexy joker, he thought he could be the tough one. The one who would never fall in love. What a dumb boy! He could make Evie l
Janice Somers
I'm sad to see the end of this series. I have loved each of the books and now I have devoured the last one and loved it, also.
Rhett is jaded and only loves one person his sister, Mia. Then he finds a young woman, Evie, who is working for a cleaning company and doesn't believe she's of age. He keeps her behind and tells the other girls to leave, but she doesn't stay. He goes to where she was working and finds out she was fired. Rhett is determined to find her. When he does, he takes her to a hote
Hannah Wooly
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five stars are not enough.
Michelle you have broken my heart into a thousand pieces with this series time and time again, and Rhett is no exception. I adored the conclusion to this series and getting to see Rhett and Evies story was so emotional and spellbinding. A good few times Rhett deserved a smack upside the head but I'm so glad they got their HEA and the epilogue just shattered my soul. Miss Sebastian was a joy as always and I love her. The new characters from Evies life are so intriguing a
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
If I could i would give this series like a million stars. I can't believe it is over. It's like coming to an end of your vacation and you don't want to leave :-(

This book... Can't even describe it. Freaking Heartbreaking and so sad, but also so many other things. Rhett is freaking stubborn and funny and Hot and totally alpha male. And Evie... Beautiful, sweet, caring naïve, but so good. Two broken people coming together and healing each other.
This book will have you crying, laughing and then cr
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Anytime I start a Michelle Horst novel I am prepared to sit back and just have her transport me to a beautiful story that will rock my world with all the emotions. I loved the previous stories with the ScrewCrew in her Enemies to Lovers series and could not wait for Rhett's story. I was seriously hooked on hin and Evie and could not get enough.

I thought this story was great. It has fiery chemistry and the angsty push and pull was great. At times I wanted to slam Rhett's head to pieces as I just
Lori Amey
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rhett and Evie, forever kinda love!!

This is the fifth book in the series. I was emotionally drained reading this book and routing for Rhett and Evie. Talk about a slow burn, but I loved it. I also enjoyed getting a glimpse of the future. I highly recommend you read this book and the series. Get your copy today.
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review to come!
Teresa Lara
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love this amazing series♡Rhett and Evies amazing story was epic.Grabbed my heart.
April Symes

Shameless (Enemies to Lovers #5) by Michelle Heard (Horst) is one of the best in the series. I found myself sad to find this series ending while at the same so excited to finally get Rhett & Evie’s story.
Evie runs from her foster home because she knows that when she turns eighteen she will be given no choice but to work as a prostitute for her foster parents. She really struggles on her own on the streets but does finally end up getting a job. Evie wasn’t expecting to meet Rhett and have him
Catreena
Book #5
Rhett and Evie
Unrequited
Dual POV
Can be read as a standalone, but ideally read in order to get a better insight.

We've had Heartless:- Where Carter got his butt handed to him by Della
Reckless:- When Logan never stood a chance against Mia
Careless:- Where Jaxson met his match with Leigh
Ruthless:- When Marcus got saved by Willow

Now we have Shameless, the Fifth book, last couple remaining, Rhett and Evie.

I received an ARC in exchange fo
Nova
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can honestly say that I have loved this series and am gutted that we have now come to the end. I have been desperate for Rhett and Evie’s story from the beginning, it was definitely worth the wait.

When you first meet Rhett in the first book as the guy with no morals and the quintessential man whore who goes through one night stands like a duck takes to water. He hides behind the façade of the funny guy but he is fiercely protective of those that he cares about and loves, but past experiences
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

I’m not ready!! Not even a little bit for this series to be over. It’s been heartache (Thanks Marcus) but it’s also about finding your happily ever after when you least expect it. Shameless finally gave us Rhett and Evie. I think it was the perfect end to this amazing series that captured my heart with the first chapter of the first book.

Rhett is the jokester he hides behind his persona and doesn’t let anyone but the guys and Mia close. He’s had a rough childhood marred with trage
Up All Night With Books
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
6+ Stars
Review by Allyson
Late Night Reviewer for Up All Night w/ Books Blog

The Screw Crew is bedazzled with Shameless as the final installment in Michelle Heard’s enemies to lovers series. Rhett and Evie’s story has finally arrived and we are shown the connection of why Rhett is completely possessive over the girl whom he never touches.

“You’re not more, Evie,” I whisper as I press my forehead to hers. “You’re everything.”

I am saddened to know this is the last book as I have. Loved. Every. Si
Caz
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved that this story was the last on the series, it’s what i had been waiting for. The thing i love is that this whole series is my favorite each book was so different and i really liked each one so equally.

I did feel like the other books in series were the lead up to Shameless just because Evie and Rhett were so prominent in the others and These guys stories were there bursting to come out.

I loved how we got the back story to this couple and it really set the picture of where this story was
Monja De Jager
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I always thought that out of the entire Screw Crew Rhett was the least offensive, arrogant and would do the least damage.
While he wasn't Carter, he did have a moment or two when he rivaled or slightly surpassed Carter in being a dick a time or two. He wasn't consistently like that though.

Throughout the series, the sense was that Rhett and Evie's story would be a big one.
Michelle didn't disappoint. Evie had a terrible childhood that no one should have to experience, yet she survived.

Rhett really
Jan
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shameless is the last books in the series and so the last screw crew member to fall in love and tell his story is Rhett.

I love this series, every book I have flown through unable to get enough from the characters, their stories, and the anticipated endings.

I love an enemies to lovers story which is what each one of these boy's stories is based on but I thought Rhett was more the savior and the prince charming to the damsel in distress than an enemy, he just couldn't take it any further romantic
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
The book was bittersweet for me. On one hand I have been dying for Rhett & Evie's story as each book gave us more of them and what was there broke my heart for them and on the other I'm sad as all get out because I have fallen in love with each and every character in this series and I'm so sad its over. Michelle has done such a wonderful job with this series and every book was smooth and no noticeable timeline errors or story changes at least not that I noticed. Although you can read them as ...more
Serena Worker
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evie runs from her foster home know that when she turns eighteen she will be given no choice but to work for her foster parents as a prostitute. Struggling on the street, Evie finally finds a job that she hopes will get her off the street and fed.
Evie wasn’t expecting to meet Rhett and for him to offer her something beyond her wildest dreams, pay her tuition, pay for her expenses, all she has to do is keep her clothes on. When Rhett sees Evie all he can think is that could have been his sister a
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars

I feel like I've waited for Evie and Rhett to finally get their story. The anticipation to this book had me anxious to read it. While we meet both Evie and Rhett in the first book, we don't know much about Evie. And while Rhett seemed to be an open book, he had some secrets. I admit that I wished Evie made Rhett work a little harder for another chance. But I do understand, that she loved him and missed him so giving him a another chance with her heart was inevitable.

I really enjoyed ge
Hanan
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved every book in this series.
But Shameless is my absolute favorite!
Btw these can be read as standalones.
Evie omg want a tough girl.
So strong and determined.
Her strength and courage is so admirable.
No matter how tough her situation or circumstances she never took the easy road.
She didn’t want or demand much in life.
Evie just wanted to matter and be “seen”.
No matter her hardships she remained sweet and caring.
Rhett is a remarkable character.
He has many layers to him but only shows the joke
Linzi Grieve
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shameless is book 5 of Michelle’s Screw crew Series

I am completely and utterly gutted this was the last book in this amazing,heartbreaking,therapy required series
But wow what a fantastic story!!!
Oh man I have been dying for Rhett’s story since reading about him in heartless!!!
Rhett is the funny man of the group,but saying that I think Rhett was the one with the biggest emotional issues. My heart broke for him but I wanted to slap him on his beautiful face too!
Evie is a complete inspiration! This
Nancy Reads
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SHAMELESS (AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS NOVEL BOOK 5) is the last of the books about The Crew. This one is Rhett Daniels and Evie Cole's Story. I think it might be the best out of the bunch, and a good way to end the series.

Evie is just about to turn eighteen. Which means she ages out of the foster system. She would gladly leave the awful care of Eric and Charlotte. But has no where to go, or family to help. She decides to live on the streets, better then stay where her future was not looking bright. At
Author preciously published as Michelle Horst

Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She might have a slight obsession with alpha heroes who are not afraid to fight for their women.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in my world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → http://

Enemies to Lovers (5 books)
  • Heartless (Enemies to Lovers #1)
  • Reckless (Enemies To Lovers #2)
  • Careless (Enemies To Lovers #3)
  • Ruthless (Enemies To Lovers #4)