Start by marking “A Sandman's Forbidden Love” as Want to Read:
A Sandman's Forbidden Love

A Sandman's Forbidden Love

When Sabal's night of training a rookie Sandman goes terribly wrong, she is saved by a Boogeyman named Sam. He hides her away in the Realm of Nightmares to keep her safe, unknown as to what's drawn him to save a Sandman in a world where they're meant to be enemies.
Sam's whole world changed in that moment he laid eyes upon Sabal. Her fiery red hair with streaks of gold and
Kindle Edition
Published April 26th 2018 by Wild Dreams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Sandman's Forbidden Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sandman's Forbidden Love

Grace Touch
Alrighty, let's get this party started. All I can say is "wow." There were many fascinating elements to this book; a very unique take on your mythical "Sandman" and "Boogeyman."

Some things that captivated me:

As I said before, the unique spin to the Sandman and Boogeyman was an element which I have not seen in previous books. Pitting them against one another in the battle over control of children's dreams...Inspired. Truly.

Sabal's fascination with Alice and Wonderland. That was an odd little bit
Courtney Moctezuma
I loved this book! It had everything you could ask for in a dystopian fairytale universe. The characters were very well developed, the story line was awesome. I loved that it mixed a bunch of different stories into one. Celts, Alice in Wonderland, and Sandmen and Boogeymen. It was so cool to see how Sandmen and Boogeymen intertwined. Sabal and Sam are definitely meant to be together. And Sam sounds pretty hot, might I add. Definitely will be ordering the paperback!
Go DeArt
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sandmen and Boogeymen, oh my! I was captivated by the creative world spun by Collins in A Sandman's Forbidden Love. I enjoyed how the author skillfully extrapolated what I knew of children's lore into a modern grown-up fairy tale complete with a couple of tantalizing love stories that spanned several generations; a tale of friendships, villains and warriors replete with mystery, action, love, conflict, and death. I look forward to reading more from Collins and hopefully more about the Realm of D ...more
Kalli Bunch
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a sweet story that kind of reminded me of Romeo and Juliet in a way. Two "people" destined to be enemies who fall for each other really quick, and become lovers. They are determined to be with each other despite the odds, and defy the worlds, the stars, and their families. However, in this story, the Stars give their blessings. I enjoyed this book.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Not my usual genre, but I enjoyed this book of forbidden love in the style of Romeo and Juliet. Ms. Collins does a great job weaving a tale about a whole other world of sandmen and boogeymen, love and conflict, and even death. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to YA and adult readers alike. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Kathy
Jun 05, 2017
S.R. Mitchell
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story and we'll written!!! Loved Sam and Sabal ♡ This story will draw you in, making you want to more!
Meghan Haithcox
Dec 02, 2017
Tory-Kristen Collins
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Beth
Jul 29, 2018
Maria Dalmau
Aug 02, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Please add and fix my profile 8 25 Jun 13, 2018 12:47PM
I'm a Native Texan, born and raised close to the heart of the state. Also I'm a part-time working mother/housewife, as well as a Lupus Warrior.
Thanks to the encouragement of friends and family, I found a passion in writing paranormal romance books. Anything fantasy usually suits me and my novels tend to be able to reach anyone in multiple genres.
I like to explore to new types of characters such