Start by marking “Seven Minutes 'til Midnight (Rock Gods, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seven Minutes 'til Midnight (Rock Gods, #3)

Seven Minutes 'til Midnight

(Rock Gods #3)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  123 Ratings  ·  75 Reviews
A legendary drummer. An outrageous music video... and little me blowing his ever-loving mind in it.

Next thing I knew, my anonymity was a thing of the past.

“Clown Irruption’s smash hit goes from hawt to adult!”— Star Report, April Edition.

The uncensored, all-bared footage was leaked.
And here I was, forced to stare down the same paparazzi lenses the band did.

“Meet Aishe Xody
Kindle Edition
Published August 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Seven Minutes 'til Midnight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seven Minutes 'til Midnight

Malene
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, part-of-a-series
Well hot damn! Troy and Aishe’s story was so worth the wait. First of all Seven Minutes ‘til Midnight can easily be read as a standalone but I’m so glad I’ve read In Absence Of You and Indiscretions Of a God to get their full history cause boy do Troy and Aishe have history together.

Their history is based on friendship, mistakes and how they were handled from both sides. Aishe is hunted by them and Troy is feeling guilty but they both have so much love for one another. How do they bridge that ga
Tasha and Megan Mahoney
I read this as a standalone and if I am honest, it would have worked better if I had read the previous books in the series. At the start of the book it did feel like I had been dropped in the middle of the story. Having said that I still enjoyed Seven Minutes 'Til Midnight.

Ok, so we have ascertained that I wish that I had read the previous books in this standalone series but that it can be enjoyed as a standalone. Now lets focus on the other stuff...

I did thoroughly enjoy this story once I got
Grey
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
I was given an unformatted and not completely proofed ARC by the author, to review in advance of release day, in exchange for an honest review. I love these little gifts that I'm given because I'm too greedy to wait to release day. I feel like young Oliver (err...Olivia?) Twist, saying, "Please, sir, (or in this case, madam), may have I have some more?" Anyway, you guys get where I'm going with this, rather long and drawn out blabbering. I love ARCs... I love my proofs... I love my books. I espe ...more
Harloe Rae
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Sunniva Dee. What you always manage to do to me. 7 Minutes til Midnight is not a typical rockstar romance. Yes, there are drool-worthy musicians are tour. Yes, she includes plenty of drama you’d expect from this lifestyle. But there’s SO MUCH MORE! In addition, I got endless amounts of emotional dialogue, gripping scenes that had me clinging to the edge of my seat, and nonstop excitement that had me flipping pages late into the night.

Sunniva’s romances pack a captivating punch that refuse t
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rock-star
Troy and Aishe’s story is the first I have read in this series. I LOVED Troy. His gentleness, his kindness and pretty much everything about this hot drummer appealed to me. Aishe was a really original character who was definitely battling some demons and I found her quite complex. Together they were beautiful. Great portrayal of the ROCK STAR lifestyle the band lives.

Have to say that I think I would have enjoyed the story even more if I'd read the first two books first. There are situations ref
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
**(Mind Blown) ** Please give me a few moments to re-assemble my thoughts within my brain.  (1, 2, 3…10).
mind blown GIF by Debby Ryan

Ok, I think I’m good now. Have you ever experienced that feeling of complete weightlessness, like every bit of air in your lungs has left them leaving you suspended in time? That feeling of floating, not knowing where your next breath is coming from and all time stands still? Yep, I didn’t think I’d ever experience that in my lifetime either, however, following Seven Minutes ‘till Midnight th
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Throws self-back on bed and lets out a girly squee worthy of a teen at a boy band concert!! Sigh I didn’t know I needed a Troy story. He was always there but I didn’t think he had much of a story to tell because he was just a nice guy. Then that handsome dreadlocked babe looked into Aishes eyes and thought to himself “They’re my church, the alter where I’d crumble and bow my head so far it’d hit tile to erase my sin.” Pardon me I need a moment…alone.

Troy is the drummer for Clown I
Alyson Santos
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book!! I went in blind, knowing I loved this author’s writing style and the rocker world she’s developed, but not sure what she could possibly do with a relationship as twisted and mangled as Troy and Aishe’s. And wow, what a ride. From the opening scene I was hooked, desperate to know how two souls irreparably perfect for each other would be able to find their way after a past that seemed destined to keep them apart.

I loved Troy: our sexy, talented, and earnest hero who just wants redempti
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Troy and Aishe were great friends until the incident which tore them apart. Thrown together again on tour when the ultra sex video they starred in goes viral. Troy has has to work hard to convince Aishe that they are meant to be together. Two people whose main issue is learning to trust the other with their heart. Hailey was crazy! Clown Irruption should be a real band.

I loved all the different locales mentioned in the book. I loved the Japanese restaurant, I wonder if it is real?

Reviewed by: Al
Linda 🖤 LB Book Blog
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
So this was the very first book in the series that I’ve read. While it can be read as a stand-alone, I’m wishing that I read the first books. Seven Minutes til Midnight is the third book in the Rock Gods Series.

We get Troy and Aishe’s story. It was hot, steamy and sexy. I really enjoyed their story. I felt that it was a little different than the books I’ve read before. Aishe is an actual Gyspy, which I though was really cool.
Troy’s love and devotion to Aishe was completely apparent from the ver
Alicia
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have looked forward to Troy and Aishe's story with such great anticipation that it is with complete joy that I am able to say that it is beyond my expectations. Sunniva has a unique and immensely attractive style of writing which wraps Troy and Aishe in words lovingly crafted. She lives these two beautiful souls and passes that love onto us.
Is it weird to admit that I suddenly realised that I loved Aishe deeply but was a tiny bit jealous of Troy's love for her? Shades of stalker! Troy is such
S.F. Benson
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending to Aishe’s story!

When Sunniva Dee first gave readers Troy and Aishe, she bathed it in a tragic situation—one that no woman would enter into unless she deemed it. I didn’t know what to think of the players, but then Dee writes this story...

OMG! I loved Troy’s insights and emotion while understanding Aishe on a different level.

Can I just say I saw Hailey coming? I’m not giving anything away. Just pay attention.

Great job Sunniva! Next up... Elias and Waris? 😉
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 TROY AND AISHE STARS!! Wow, wow, wow this author storytelling is phenomenal and keeps you flipping pages. This story has all the feels you could ever want and hot rock stars what else can we ask for. I loved seeing Troy and Aishe's story unfold with all the ups and downs, sexy times, suspense and love. Do yourself a favor and download this book, you will love it.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"My whole body is tuned in to your station."

I've been so excited to read this story after getting a sneak peek of the scandalous video while reading Indiscretions of a God. I started this story with a ton of questions about Troy & Aishe's past, I was so curious about the event that shall remain a mystery until you read it for yourself. But let me tell you, having experienced them reaching heaven on tape for myself, I knew what I was in for and prepared accordingly.

SUPPLIES
✅ Tissue
D. King
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ah, I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this book. Now, even though this can be read as a standalone, I'd highly, highly recommend reading book #2 in this series first, "In the Absence of You." You'll still love Aishe and Troy and the whole rocker gang if you don't, but I really think you'll get a fuller reading experience if you do. What happens in that book with Aishe and Troy is the backbone of Seven Minutes.

And can I just say something quick about the title of this book? O.M.
Heather Miller
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seven Minutes 'til Midnight is standalone novel #3 in the Rock Gods collection. You do not read to read the other novels, as the characters are all explained, however if you have read them you will have an understanding of who is who and their back story.

Troy is the drummer for Clown Irruption. Troy is very superstitious. He does drum warm up so many times, he makes sure he has three - four drum sticks on stage just in case he breaks his. Troy & Aishe has a lot of chemistry when she was wor
Cat
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am finding it difficult to describe the feelings I felt when reading this book by Sunniva Dee.
Troy and Aishe captured my heart their relationship was so complicated, yet simple because when it came down to it they loved eachother with a depth of emotional and feelings you could drown in.
I Loved this story Troy a sexy drummer in a huge Rock band and the Gypsy woman Aishe who is his friend and the one who has stolen his heart. They have a past which is full of guilt and regret, Ups and downs bu
Sierra Clothier
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story was not your typical, wild rock star romance. It starts with the aftermath of the explicit video in which the rock group Clown Irruption performs, in the book Indiscretions of a Rock God. This is Aishe and Troy's story continued. This is a standalone, but I think personally it would be better if readers read In the Absence of You first. The story hints at an incident that happened in that book, which I've read so I knew, and some people may get upset that they don't know what the deta ...more
Chris
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'll be honest, I have not yet read the first two books in this series, but I have read Indiscretions of a God, so I was aware of the video shoot scandal and characters referred to in this book. That helped, but I think you could still read this book as a standalone and enjoy it nonetheless. I LOVED IT!!! As with other books I have read by this author, her characters have so much depth and personality they easily jump off the pages and into your imagination. This book is Aishe and Troy's story. ...more
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
A PERFECT ending for these two!

First of all, FINALLY, a villain I could hate! I've read so many books where the "villain" was almost as likeable as the main characters, and it's frustrating for a jaded ol' romance reader like me. But THIS villain, yessssss...it was the perfect balance of "she did NOT just do that!" and "Oh she TOTALLY got what she deserved!"

I met Aishe and Troy in a previous book ("In The Absence of You", and while I don't think it's absolutely necessary to have read it before t
Ashley N Stephens
All the Lovefire!

This book was everything you would expect from Sunniva Dee...full of love, angst, turmoil, mystery, steam...pretty much all the feels. This picks up Troy and Aishe’s story where Indiscretions of a God leaves off. With remorse, an attempt at subdued passion and some twists thrown in, this is the perfect conclusion to Troy and Aishe’s undeniable love!
Brigitte
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seven Minutes 'til Midnight is a terrific addition to the Rock Gods series.

Troy and Aishe share a past which was amiable, until it wasn't. Aishe made an appearance for Clown Eruptions forthcoming video. It was meant to be a one off and she would go back to her life now that she has Troy out of her system! She didn't expect for this video to be leaked and all of a sudden, she is back in the band's life.

Troy is a droolworthy respectable drummer whose principles are admirable. As much as he wants
Jennifer  Kress
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth it

I could not wait for this to come out! And believe me it was worth the wait. Troy...He stole my heart! And maybe just a bit, I might have forgiven Emil 😉.
Kelly Green
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Aishe is so back and forth! I feel super sorry for Troy with all the mixed signals she sends him. I'm not going to lie, I got a bit mad at her from time to time. While I love the story, there were sometimes when it moved a bit slow for me. I seriously loved Hailey, mainly because I hated her so much! She brought out my rage 😠. I knew early on I was going to hate her. I enjoyed my time with Troy and Aishe! They really are a very sweet couple.
Pamela (Dreamer's Book Blog)
This is Aishe and Troy's story. A video with the band's sexy drummer Troy has Aishe back on tour with them to escape the paparazzi. Things between the couple are intense and troubled due to the events of the past. Throw in an obsessed fan girl and you have a crazy mix of danger, desire and wildness. Another great read in this series. Recommended for anyone who likes rock stars.
Heidi Dickinson
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Aishe and Troy’s book! I’d like to say it would be helpful to read the previous books in this series. Aishe and Troy have a long road ahead of them to get together...and to get over all that had happened in the past. Throw in a crazy stalker-y ex and this is quite the roller coaster of a book. Loved it!
Jen
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aishe and Troy are hot! I love them! The story flows flawlessly. It's sexy, entertaining, and has a little bit of crazy going on. The characters are awesome, I couldn't get enough. Loved it!!!
Sara F.
Awww, this is a sweet and lovable one from Sunniva Dee, with a dash of angst and heartbreak, but not too much to overwhelm. Love love love me some Troy. He's a hunk of adoring dreaminess with his Aishe. He'll pretty much do anything to win her back. I loved the interplay of gypsy culture and myth. There's an exotic quality that carries throughout the book that played like a dream. A book full of misunderstandings, second chances, and wish fulfillment. I have read the prior books in the series an ...more
Brittany Simmens
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I've been looking forward to Troy's story for months and Ms. Dee didn't let me down! We first met Troy and Aishe in "The Absence of You" (does not need to be read first but I do highly recommend). Troy is the bands drummer and Aishe is the former merch girl. This story picks up a year later and has Aishe joining Clown Irruption's tour once again. Troy and Aishe's journey towards "Sange Inima" is not an easy one by far. They must navigate many ups and downs and deal with a crazy/obsessive girl on ...more
Anita Eschweiler
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I read this I didn’t know it was part of a series. It’s a great stand alone book. I loved the characters and all the emotions. This book has a lot going on and was a page turner. I am glad I was given the opportunity to read it. I plan to read the rest of the series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

I'm a reader, a lover of everything beautifully written no matter the genre.

As an author, I pen flawed characters, I seek the flip side where the soul hides. Once there, I want to be pulled out of my comfort zone by stories taking on a life of their own.

I've written paranormal and young adult. I've done contemporary romance verging on erotica, and I've dabbled in supernatural mystery. But my heart