Start by marking “The Storyteller's Throne (The Storyteller Series)” as Want to Read:
The Storyteller's Throne (The Storyteller Series)

The Storyteller's Throne (The Storyteller Series)

Grace was born a storyteller with a beautifully brilliant mind. Trauma twisted her reality into its own tale of darkness.  Now, at eighteen, Grace has found herself on the shores of a shadow world created to heal a generation. A world whose purpose is to release our emotions from the bonds of youth.

But she is not alone. It's a world inhabited by others, those working on t

Published May 14th 2018 by Arts Etc.

To ask other readers questions about The Storyteller's Throne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Storyteller's Throne

Katie
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: netgalley
C. Gonzales
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: science-fiction
This is beyond just a Sci-Fi novel, it had a how did the world begin theme to it. Jocelyn Bates has brought to life very multi-dimensional characters and given them a purpose. The world she has created is so vivid and really helps the reader feel like they are there with the characters.

A strong and fast paced plot will keep you invested the entire way through. This was one of those reads that really made me feel a deeper connection than I was expecting.
The characters, plot, and pacing were all
Samantha Turley
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
I loved how fast this novel was in its pacing, I thought that it kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I loved how much action there was throughout and how the author didn’t shy away from making sure everything was detailed.
This story is well thought out and flows nicely.
I loved the Characters as a whole. Everyone one had their positives and negatives and I loved that they weren’t cookie cutter.
Gina Stamper
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, sci-fi
Jocelyn Bates has a great ability for description. She really makes the reader understand the ins and outs of her characters and settings by giving such in depth descriptions.
I enjoyed the chemistry between the characters and the great addition of WIT. I found myself laughing out loud many times through this read.
Overall, I really enjoyed this. There is plenty going on and its a very quick yet satisfying read.
RABT Book Tours and PR
Jul 28, 2018
Aug 07, 2018
Kara Lauren
Oct 10, 2018
RABT Book Tours: The Storyteller's Throne by Jocelyn Bates 1 3 Jun 04, 2018 07:29AM
Jocelyn Bates is a homeschooling mama to three and an arts therapist. She lives in Nj and writes in the elusive quiet that settles in the earliest of hours.