Start by marking “Seven (Count to Ten #7)” as Want to Read:
Seven (Count to Ten #7)

Seven

(Count to Ten #7)

Keep her mouth shut and let a killer get revenge or risk the truth about her coming out?

Daisy Xander has spent her entire life trying to hide who she really is and where she’s come from. But no matter how many measures she has taken and how many sacrifices she has made the truth is about to come out and she’s already chosen how she’s going to deal with it—she’s going to le
Published February 1st 2019 by Bear Spots Publications

To ask other readers questions about Seven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seven

Dianne
Before I give my review, you're probably wondering why I'm posting so early-that's because there are six previous books in the series and you'll want to read them all first!

Jane Blythe has pulled out ALL of the emotional stops in SEVEN as one woman’s dark past is about to come roaring back like a freight train without brakes. Why did Daisy suddenly leave her family? She was the ultimate wife, the supportive mother, and now, she is just gone. Has she abandoned her family for another man or has sh
Sherry Fundin
Oooooo I am so excited to get my hands on another book in the Count to Ten series. We are on Seven and I refuse to think about how soon we will get to Eight. I have loved the characters since I first met them.

Colette is the first person we meet. She is a runaway, homeless, beautiful, and naive. She is in for a rude awakening when she thinks she met a ‘friend.’.

It seems predictable, but we shall see. Jane Blythe has a way of pulling all kinds of tricks out of her hat and captivating me, making it
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
Each book in the Count to Ten series never fails to give me both thrills and chills! Each book has a gripping mystery that takes my imagination to places that are just terrifying but the cast of characters are just so endearing that they keep me coming back for more. In Seven, Daisy and Mark seemed to have a perfect life until the one day Daisy left. Not only did she leave Mark but she left her children behind as well. With no explanation and no excuses. It was the question of her motivation tha ...more
Amanda Siegrist
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story!

This series never fails to amaze me! I’m always sucked in from page one and I need to keep going to find out how it ends. Daisy did frustrate me in the beginning. I needed her to tell Mark, or anyone, the truth! I wanted to shake some sense into her! Lol her background story was heartbreaking, and I totally felt for her. My favorite part about this series is you always get to see characters from the other books. They’re all so wonderful. Can’t wait to read Eight!
Michele Gay
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not a fan of crime, serial killer type stories, especially one involving kids, anyone who has not voted deserves to live a full life so when I read stories / books with harm done to children or teenagers I don’t like them, I get very defensive right away, especially a black market on selling babies from runaway young girls who are caged and basically treated like animals. But with all that said, I finished the book and overall the story was good, nice plot twists and good well written chara ...more
Catherine ♡
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
*Thank you to the author for a free e-copy in exchange for an honest review!*

Actual Rating: 4.5

I finally got around to reading this, after having a copy for forever! Before reading this, I had been stuck in a year-long reading slump, so I planned to ease into Seven by reading a few chapters a day. Instead, I laid down in bed, and read the entire thing in one go. That's how much I loved it.

In Seven, a lot of our favorite characters from the previous books return, but the book centers around Daisy
Rebecca Austin
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Daisy Xander has left her husband, Mark, and when her youngest son, Tony, finds a dead man and came face to face with the killer, Daisy knows she has made the right choice. As more people are killed there is a link to Daisy and her brother-in-laws must decide if Daisy is guilty or targeted.

Daisy thought her past was buried but soon she realizes that this will not be over unless she lets herself be killed but will it end with her?

This is another great book in the series which looks at the relatio
United Indie Book Blog
One of THE BEST books I've ever read!!!!!

He looks for runways, lures them in with promises of food and shelter but they're easy prey heading for the pits of hell ....

This is one clusterfuck of a family and their family business will send chills down your spine, they're demented!

When the daughter of the family turns 13 she's ready to be groomed for the business but she knows it's wrong and goes to someone she trusts and chaos ensues ....

The past comes to haunt Daisy and she makes a decision that
Jenni Bishop
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jane's natural talent just keeps growing. I have read every book in the series and they just keep getting better and better. I love that with each story there are so many other stories going on that it keeps you intrigued and glued to the book. The suspense is wonderful and the twist and turns keep you guessing all the way to the end. I love the characters that are able to keep going with everything that is thrown at them and have made them so strong and resilient. They are a family who will do ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly I don't know where to start. This book had me in my feelings. This story started one way then jumped to a different story, I was confused at first then I thought I was catching on.
Daisy who is one the main characters had my heart breaking. She has gone through so much since she was a child. Honestly I don't think I would have survived. Doing the right thing should be easy. Sometimes for doing the right thing people want to get revenge, because they can't handle the outcome. This story
Teri
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Family secrets, lies, betrayal. Daisy tried to keep it all to herself. She was ashamed of what her family had done. Hate and jealousy guided his steps. Vengeance for the deaths of his family. They all had to die. A dangerous battle of wills, anger, determination. This series has been intense. Women being used to birth babies who are then sold in the black market, hidden away from the world. The men who did it aren't done yet. Lives threatened. Lives lost. Mark and Daisy are in for the fight of t ...more
LisaMarie
Unputdownable!
Seven takes a left turn into thrilltown.
Dark, heartwrenching and gripping.
Jane Blythe weaves a twisted tale and some legacies just won't die.

In this story we get to know more about Mark's family, specifically Daisy Xander.
Her past has come claim her. A killer is out for revenge. Will her family survive?
Daisy is a strong character who is just trying to do the right thing, just like when she was about thirteen years old. But now she has her family to think about. How can she keep t
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Wow! Blown away! Count to Ten is a very addicting series!

Daisy has always kept her past a secret. Now its come back to haunt her putting her family in danger.

Mark is trying his best to raise his children alone since the love of his life walked out of his and their children's lives without a reasonable explanation six months ago.

Dead bodies are used as a countdown until the grand prize is won. As the piece of the puzzle start falling in place, bam the author throws you for a loop heading the oppo
Mari
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Daisy who is one the main characters had my heart breaking. She has gone through so much since she wasva child. Honestly I don't think I would have survived. Doing the right thing should be easy. Sometimes for doing the right thing people want to get revenge, because they can't handle the outcome. This story
Samantha Patience
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A-Mazing Read....

Book Seven is slightly different from the previous six books. This book focuses more on Mark and Daisy than the other main characters in the previous books.

This is what i love about this book, it focuses on a completely different storyline, characters and was great to fully understand Mark and Daisy.

I loved this book, loved the storyline, the plot and it was such an original idea, which captivated me even more. Well Done Jane. Another amazing read by my favourite newly discovere
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each one of these books in this series has left be totally drained. The twists and turns, the killers victims,  and why Daisy is involved left me totally drained , I honestly could not put it down and when I read the last word I was like no it can't be over.
Mark being left to take care of their kids hurt my heart , not only for him but the kids.
I can not wait to get the next book .
Barbara Lack
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a captivating read. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough. I loved finally getting to read more about Daisy and Mark. You could just feel Daisy’s fear and heartbreak. Jane Blythe’s writing is so engrossing and filled with so much detail that makes you feel as though your there with the characters. I received an advance review copy in exchange for an honest review.
Tricia
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. The storyline is a rollercoaster ride with twists and turns galore. This story focuses on the third Xander brother and his family, it is a nice change to be focusing on other characters.

I found this book highly addictive and loved every page. This is a must read.
Abbie Stewart
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am loving the Count to Ten series. Book Seven is Daisy and Mark's book and it is so good. Daisy has been keeping a secret from her family and she could cost them their lives. Will Daisy find her biggest nightmare before it finds her family?
Melissa Borsey
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! This is a great mystery that was very intense and each chapter moved at a fast clip. I loved everything about this story from beginning to end. Highly recommend!
Paula Genereau
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
what a book. Jane has brought more info into Mark and Daisy's life. We see a lot of Daisy's past. But will it haunt her or be brought out in the open
Romaine Heart
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Mitzi Carroll
Mar 02, 2019
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Oh man....I still get the shivers remembering when I started Jane's Count to Ten series and read One. I was engrossed in the story and I thought that one day these characters will have their HEA. Well folks, we are with Seven and at first my thought was....dang these folks will never get a break!

Here's the deal. This series would not work if it was all hearts and flowers. You need the angst and drama. That is why I am addicted to this story. Yes we get to read about previous favorite characters
Haley
Jul 16, 2018
Melissa
I have received an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion. I am posting this early since there are 6 books prior to this one. My blog post will be published Feb 1.

This is Book #7 in the Count to Ten series. I absolutely love this series. It was my favorite series last year and still is. I can’t wait to read the next book. I love the suspense of everything that is thrown at me as I’m reading this. Daisy is a strong woman, who would do anything for her husband and kids. Her childhood fine she thoug
A Lucky Grace
I received this book for free from in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. I love a good suspense and since I was looking for something to fill the void of that in my reading life I jumped on this particular book and series. I was ready to be enthralled and Jane Blythe did not disappoint. Jane Blythe has mastered the art of suspense and keeping the reader on edge. It is something that I loved.

Daisy and Mark appear to have the pe
Patricia
Amber
Nov 28, 2018
Kim
Jan 16, 2019
description description description description description description description description

Jane has loved reading and writing since she can remember. She writes dark and disturbing crime/mystery/suspense with some romance thrown in because, well, who doesn’t love romance?! She has several series including the complete Detective Parker Bell series, the Count to Ten series, the Christmas Romantic Suspense series, and the Flashes of Fate series of novelettes.

When she’s not writing

Count to Ten (9 books)
  • One (Count to Ten #1)
  • Two (Count to Ten #2)
  • Three (Count to Ten #3)
  • Four (Count to Ten #4)
  • Five (Count to Ten #5)
  • Six (Count to Ten #6)
  • Eight (Count to Ten #8)
  • Nine