Start by marking “His Everything (Everything and Always, #1)” as Want to Read:
His Everything (Everything and Always, #1)

His Everything

(Everything and Always #1)

When you're the only girl growing up in a family full of soldiers, it's hard to find a date, let alone true love. Either your family scares the guy off, or the dating pool is slim pickin's because you know how a real man should act and won't settle for less.

All I wanted was to find a man I could start a family of my own with, but I never imagined how quickly I'd fall in l
Published May 11th 2018 by Wild Dreams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about His Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Everything

Aleisha Maree
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful just beautiful.

Mia Echos Debut book did not disappoint.
I really enjoyed the story and military feel and family bond.
Her characters are well written and wrapped in a way that you feel and breathe alongside of them. Her eye to even the smallest detail is remarkable she takes you on a ride and you feel as though you walking next to the characters.
Mia Echo is going to be a new author to watch her work is amazing and her words powerful and touching.
Maddox and Lia's story will touch the de
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
His Everything is the author's debut. I loved it I never wanted to put it down. I will be watching our for more books from her.

Lia is a very shielded young lady with military/police men in her life, but she is ready to break out on her own and live life on her own terms. Which somehow lands her right in the path of yet another military man. Lia knew just what she wanted even if her family had to open their eyes and let her go. It can be hard as a parent to do this.

The characters and story are we
Amy Proebstel
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Strength of Soulmates Finding One Another

Being raised in a military family, Lia is a strong-willed, independent woman who finally convinces her father she can live on her own. Her dreams for finding a man and having a family become more likely without her father and brother intimidating any potential suitor if she is out from under their roof. With her upbringing, she understands the brotherhood of the military, how it gives strength to its members, but it also has its emotional cost.

When s
Himanish Prabhakar
My review is 3.7 stars.

As per se, this is the debut book of the author, I would say that the author did a good job. This book revolves around a beautiful romantic story, sugar coated? Yeah, of course! There were few scenes and the moments in the book that I didn't like that much, otherwise, I liked the book. And I'm sure that, every upcoming book of Mia will be better than the previous one because I can see the tenacity to improve while I was reading this one.

I like the way Author think and writ
Brandie Breaux
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. Lia and Maddox are an amazing couple together. While I'm not a huge fan of love at first fight, it's easy to understand these characters' strong connection. Maddox is everything Lia needs to break through the restraints her overprotective family have on her. Lia is everything Maddox needs to come out of his darkness. His alpha is so very hot! Lia has a family of military men/policemen, and she needs someone that can handle all they throw at her, and Maddox was all that and so ...more
Ashley
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is Everything. Heart-wrenching, uplifting, soul-rending, swoon-worthy... Everything.
Lia is a very shielded young lady with military/police men in her life, but she is ready to break out on her own and live life on her own terms. Which somehow lands her right in the path of yet another military man. One who has decided he will do whatever it takes to make her his. Lia and Maddox have a crazy, sweet, whirlwind romance that will make you smile, laugh, and swoon (even if it seems a little
Realmommybooks
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lia has everything in her life but Prince Charming. She doesn’t want to wasted her time on men who don’t matter. She was raised by a single father and knows what’s important.
Maddox carries a lot of dark secrets. He doesn’t know who to trust or what’s important.

But when they first meet each other it’s like nothing else matters. You will read a story that teaches you that love wins. It’s an emotional story, make sure you have lots of tissue.
Honestly I didn’t want the story to end. I’m hoping that
Guylande
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
" I received an ARC of this book. "

I enjoyed reading this book. The story was amazing with just the right amount of drama but felt like it was dragging in some parts. Lia grew up with protective military men and of course ended up falling in love with one. Maddox was broken from his career in the military but found the will to live in Lia. I was genuinely surprised to find out that this is her first book. If she keeps writing like this, I will be her biggest fan.
Sherry Lynn
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was easy to be attracted to this one. I like the storyline. The
synopsis got me interested and I wasn't disappointed.
Mia Echo gives the reader some great characters.
I enjoyed this steamy romance. There's alot going on in this one.
Check it out if you enjoy a good romance.
I look forward to reading more.
Jennifer Richey
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lia grew up with a protective brother & dad and when she branches off on her own she finds her Prince Charming Maddox but when her brother meets him there’s a story there. This military story is so good lots of page turners, and suspense.
Sondra Hicks
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well developed and written. The characters are easy to emotionally follow and the female mc Lia knew just what she wanted even if her family had to open their eyes and let her go. It can be hard as a parent to do this. Maddox and Lia's story I hope continues.
Dorothea Lynne
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
His Everything is a steamy story with a message. It has well written, interesting characters. The author takes you on an emotional journey of soul mates overcoming extremely difficult times to be together. The story has a nice flow with a perfect ending. I look forward to reading more.
Joleen Grace
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book!!! It has so much to love! Love at first sight, fate, protective men and a fierce leading lady. I just didn’t want to stop reading or for their story to end. I loved every minute of it!
Kae Galla
Jul 09, 2018
Angela
Aug 02, 2018 added it
Told from 5 POV's in the first person, this is a heartwarming romance with a military bent. If you love all-controlling alpha males then you get a whole slew of them. Some Lucious smoldering sexy scenes and good characterization really make the story come alive.
Mary Anne
Johanna
Nov 07, 2018
Holly
Feb 14, 2019
Mia Echo is an author who loves love. Strong women deserve strong protective men. Mia specializes in insta-love stories with an erotic twist that will tug at your heart strings and make you melt in the best ways possible.
Mia is from a small town in the US and she loves to introduce you to new characters and their stories. Through twists and turns, and ups and downs, Mia proves that love really ca

Everything and Always (2 books)
  • Everything in Me (Everything and Always Book 2)