Start by marking “His Wildest Dream (Portville Omegaverse, #3)” as Want to Read:
His Wildest Dream (Portville Omegaverse, #3)

His Wildest Dream

(Portville Omegaverse #3)

Dreams really do come true …

When Daniel goes into a debilitating super-heat while delivering a package to the office of one of the wealthiest men in town, he is horrified. It’s not like any other heat he’s had before, and he finds out it could have been caused by some very compatible pheromones.

Those of billionaire Cameron Styles.

He can’t fathom that Cameron could be
Published May 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about His Wildest Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Wildest Dream

Start your review of His Wildest Dream (Portville Omegaverse, #3)
~Volha~
This book was too sweet and too low to no angst at all and I could not get in to it. Maybe I was not in the mood for so much happiness. I did enjoy Maggie, Cameron's daughter, she was cute and I liked reading about her. I didn't even get to sex here. It was just so mellow that I decided to stop reading. The book is not bad, it just wasn't the right one for me. BTW, the book was still well written in terms of language and phrases used.
Joyfully Jay
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sue
A Joyfully Jay review.

The plot of His Wildest Dream is pretty simple: poor boy meets rich older man; poor boy goes into heat, which drives the older man wild; older man then hires poor boy to watch his kid… and so on. Before I go any further, what is it with people giving their children to complete strangers for childcare? This is the second book I’ve read recently where a character just hires someone off the street, having known them mere minutes, to watch their young children.
Sandra
Flew through this one as quickly as the first two.

Again, this doesn't appear to be professionally edited, as phased is still used in lieu of fazed (not the same thing), and there are still continuity issues and misspellings inside. Ignored them, because the story that unfolds is super sweet.

These aren't books that invoke deep thoughts, or send a particular message, as whatever points the author is trying to make aren't delved into deeply enough to make an impact. But, there is knotting and
Cadiva
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Cinderfella style mPreg romance is super sweet

This is another easy read without much angst and with a sweet Cinderfella romance between a fairly destitute omega and a billionaire investment banker.

There's a check in with the rest of the guys in the series and the usual set up for the next pairing at the end of this one.
Natosha Wilson
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am going to completely honest when I say that I loved this book. It is one of those books that even though there are some sad parts to it, the happy parts completely outweigh the sad. I found myself laying in bed last night reading this book and I had the biggest smile on my face as I read it. It is definitely a feel good read.

Cameron has become a recluse alpha that spends most of his time at work. After he lost his omega mate a few years back, he has become scared to leave his penthouse. So
Rachel Emily
This was very, very sweet. Probably too sweet for me. And while the blurb says "Cinderfella type romance," I didn't really get a Cinder-fella type of feeling for this story. There was no angst, no family keeping Daniel away from Cameron, except for the bare bones of this story being a rags to riches plot.

Daniel goes into a crazy heat when he hand delivers a package to Cameron, a billionaire who has locked himself away from the world after the death of his omega. Cameron immediately wants Daniel
Deirdre
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dream of Being his own Wolf (Man)

I can't believe how much I am enjoying this Postville series. I'm glad I waited until at least three were released so that I would be able to start the next series book immediately. I would've written up third reviews sooner, but a book I've been waiting a year to read was finally released. I can only do so much. I love to read, but regular life keeps interfering: job, family, dogs, cats, friends, clubs, and finally summertime weather! Woo Hoo!

This book was so
Xanthe
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Daniel is an omega working as a bike messenger. He drops a package directly in the home/office of Cameron Styles and is hit with an intense super-heat. He is kindly allowed to stay in the guest room whilst going through the heat and goes back to his room in the group home he's managed to secure but unfortunately not back to his job.
Cameron Styles is an alpha and lives and works in his penthouse condo. He hasn't been outside in several years, carrying out business online and over the phone and
Laurie
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a super cute and sweet romance story. Plays into a couple of tropes, like May/December and Learning to love again after loss. And there is a bit of Prince Charming rescuing and whisking the Cinder-fella off to his penthouse castle too.

Daniel is a young and down on his luck omega, trying to make his way in the world. He’s got a job as a bike messenger. One of his deliveries is at a residential building instead of his usual office buildings. He goes into a super heat as soon as he enters
Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮
I chose to review His Wildest Dream cause it was some time I hadn’t read a male-preg story and I wanted to give this new release and its new to me author a chance. The blurb sounded interesting and all the premises were there for me to enjoy it. Male-preg, MCs with an age difference, one of them widower and with a little daughter. It seemed perfect.

I found the novel well written, easy to read and clear, quick and lovely. I liked the plot and the feelings I got from the characters. Both Daniel
Laina Gruver
3.75-4 stars

Sweet romance with no angst. When rich, single millionaire Alpha father (Cameron) meets barely making ends meet, single omega (Daniel), a superheat ensues.

(view spoiler)
Amy Dufera
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. In His Wildest Dream, Daniel is just a super cute, young omega. And Cameron can't get enough of his overpowering scent. Cameron is so nice and kind to Daniel. Looking after him when he finds out what's Daniel's living situation has been, is absolutely sweet.

These two guys are so different from each other. But they are perfect for each other. And Maggie, Cameron's daughter, is just precious. I love how quickly she falls for Daniel. The author did a great job with the way he
Maria Vickers
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm not going to lie. I read the book and had to think about how to write this review. This book had a lot of really good aspects and some that I thought fell a little on the flat side. Personally, I like a good instalove and I know it happens a lot in omegaverse as well as other types of books. This one was intriguing and entertaining. I liked reading about Cam and Daniel. Their connection was amazing and I loved how they were able to help each other to heal. However, I do feel that some things ...more
Lacrymosa Quiñones
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was a great book I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Cameron and Daniel. Seeing all that Daniel gained and making Cameron happy.

Character breakdown;

Daniel: I wanted a happy ending for him since I met him in the previous book in the series. I was glad he was being paired with a billionaire, a rags to riches story. And I loved how quickly he accepted Maggie.

Cameron: I liked him, liked how easily be wanted to please but how reluctant he was at first. I only wished I had seen more of his Dom
Dixiecowgirl
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Delightful story with an Alpha and Omega who find hope, love and family. Cameron and Daniel were just both nice MC's and together they were so neat. It was fun to watch them grow closer and discover their love. I loved so many special moments in this story and like these: dancing to music and dressing professional. Maggie, Cameron's daughter was just delightful.

I am enjoying this series and this is a total stand-alone read. I like that i have read the previous books in this series and they are
T
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simply put, I loved this book!! The storyline was sweet and fun, Daniel and Cameron were lovable and the author did a fantastic job of sucking me into this world! I thought Cameron's daughter, Maggie, was the cutest
The story had the perfect amount of sweetness and the love scenes were hot and very well written!!
It was a sort of Cinder-fella type story but it wasn't unbelievable and wasn't sappy or over-the-top.
I haven't read the author's other books set in this same town but I intend to asap
Sarita Chapdelaine
Shelves: arc
This is a very sweet story that I enjoyed reading and it is an excellent addition to this series. It is well-written, has interesting characters and is fast-paced. My favorite part of this story is Daniel, he is a young omega trying to create a better life for himself. He meets the wealthy and grieving Cameron and they are instantly attracted to each other. Their relationship progresses very quickly once Daniel moves in with Cameron and his daughter Maggie. There is very little angst and a lot ...more
Esther Alayeto
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this story! Spectacular storyline that captivated me from the very beginning and kept me hooked all the way through to the end. Daniel is such a sweet character, after everything he went through, it's incredible to see such a strong and happy young man. Cameron is closed off to omegas and relationships ever since his husband died, but when Daniel and Cameron see each other, the attraction is instant. I loved seeing how their relationship grows and I love how they both are with Cameron's ...more
Violet  Marshall
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in The Portville Series. A Charming book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters wonderful. The characters were developed and thought out. Daniel and Cameron are the MC’s of this book. There was humor, a penthouse, a super heat, friends, a daughter, bikes and so much more in this book. I can recommend this book as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest ...more
MG Lahey
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Almost too much

This is the third in the series for this author. I loved the story, but it was almost too easy. I get the Alpha/Omega pheromone thing g, but come in. A kid from skid row and a billionaire with only a little angst before the HEA? Could have had some great conflicts instead then find their way. I kept waiting for it to happen. Don't get me wrong. I adored Daniel and Cameron. I just think it could have been less sappy.
The Critic
Jun 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
There is no development at all and the mpreg side is nonexistent, Daniel was magically pregnant, he magically reached his due date and magically breastfed for a month ....... and even "magically" five months went by... I read another book of this author today and I have to make the same observation. Everything is rushed, there is no character development, no story construction, no elegance in the narration and no originality. This isn't worth a penny.
Gayle
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent story

This book was such fun. Daniel, a secondary character in previous books gets his own alpha here. Although it is a Cinder-fella fantasy how they get together, there are lots of interpersonal emotions described that help to tilt the fantasy toward believability. Of course the HEA is a bit over the top (in keeping with the fantasy) but the whole storyline felt charming. And the tease for the next book sounds like we get down to the gritty again.
Marjorie Williams
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

It was a real Cinderella story. I really enjoy when the underdog gets a happy ending and even though Daniel is a happy go lucky guy you can’t help but feel sorry for all he’s been through. I look forward to the next book!
Kattz
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good Continuation

This is the third book in this series. I like how all the books are coming together and keeping all of the previous characters included in the newest couple. I’m looking forward to reading Jason’s story.
Danielle
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Instant Attraction

Great storyline and strong characters. I like the instant attraction that Daniel and Cameron had for each other, but waited to act on it. The chemistry between Daniel and the daughter Maggie was wonderful to see.
Nicole
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beta's who become an Omega. It been something that has been happening to random Beta's to help keep the population going. The women have become Barren.
BK 3
MM MPREG.
Daniel and Cameron.
Kim
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
His Wildest Dreams

Omg this book was absolutely amazing. This book was a page turner that I just couldn't stop reading until the end. I would highly recommended this book.
Simone
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
tammy rufo
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
daniel and cameron where so sweet! i loved this book. i like the cinderella feel to it. i really enjoyed the low angst sweetness. would def recommend this book!
Samantha Foster
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Xander Collins did it agian with this short, sweet, and sexy story. I love his worls building and I cant wait for more.

• The Omega's Dance (MacIntosh Meadows #2)
  • Taken (Team A.L.P.H.A. #2)
  • The Alpha's Widower (MacIntosh Meadows #1)
  • Struck (Team A.L.P.H.A. #3)
  • The Alpha's Manny (MacIntosh Meadows #3)
  • Maple Spiced Omega (The Hollydale Omegas #8)
  • Grabbed (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1)
  • Baby Doctor (Poppy Field #1)
  • The Alpha's Autumn-Kissed Omega (Alpha Kissed #1)
  • A Husband for Christmas
  • Found in Beaumont (Lone Star Brothers #1)
  • Marshmallow Spiced Omega (The Hollydale Omegas #7)
  • Stolen (Team A.L.P.H.A. #5)
  • The Hybrid Alpha's Baby (Dragons of Cinderhollow #1)
  • Hacked (Team A.L.P.H.A. #4)
  • The Wedding Planner's Manny (Oceanport Omegas #5)
  • The Proposal (Single Dad Support Group, #2)
  • Under His Control (Hybrid Heat #2)

Portville Omegaverse (5 books)
  • His Biggest Secret (Portville Omegaverse, #1)
  • His Deepest Desire (Portville Omegaverse, #2)
  • His Hardest Choice (Portville Omegaverse #4)
  • His Steamy Summer (Portville Omegaverse #5; Portville Summer, #1)